Caught by Him

Babes! I'm sorry I've been taking little longer to update this. It's because I really want to bring best content to y'all!
But thank you for all your votes and comments. Means a LOT to me! 💖
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You opened your eyes, feeling sore on the back of your neck as you try to move your body. Your eyes open bothered when you realize you wasn't on your room, getting somehow nostalgic from this morning, you were at Taehyung's.
You moved your body feeling too much space behind you on the darked room, turning your body and resting on Taehyung's place, that was still warm, getting you the thought that he probably just got up.

Then you streched up, feeling your left leg quite weak, more like when you execise too much and the muscle feel weak, except you felt no pain on it, just this weakness growing. Your hands goes to your eyes rubbing it, slowly lowering down on your body when you squint your eyes wide open.

Clothes. You don't have them.

You sneak your bare feet out of the beed, touching the cold floor, slowly moving towards the arm chair on the corner of the room, you could see some clothes that resembles yours. Your sneaky fingers spread the clothes searching something that looks like your yesterday clothes. A-ha! You found it under Taehyung's jeans he used yesterday, slightly blushing when you stare at it.

You were about to slide your pants up to your legs when you heard the voices of the boys laughing and shitty talking. You sighed.
How the hell you would leave? Whatever, dressing up first is the wise thing to do.
As your pants reach your waist, you grab the shirt, caring less about your bra, since you couldn't find it.

Your body stiffens and you grab your shirt tight against your chest as you hear the door opening as Taehyung sneaks fast inside the room, closing the door, being completely obvious he was nervous.

He turns to you, he brings both hands to his chest fast, getting little startled to see you standing in the dim light of the window behind you.

"Oh.." He speaks in a low deep tone. "I thought you were-"

"Sleeping?" You chuckle still holding the shirt.
"Yeah..I was.." You turn your head to the side, looking around his room.
"But I realized you wasn't here..." You murmur shyly.

"Hmmmm..so you missed me.." He put the lights on, heading towards you as you blush in the deepest cherry shadow.

You still didn't know what to do about the weak leg you had and the shirt you were holding so tight agaist your chest to cover your boobs, but your belly was showing, as such your shoulders, and of course, the side of you boobs as well.
He reached close to you bringing you out of your thoughts, placing his hand on your cheek, cupping it.

That's when you noticed his hair was wet, he was smeeling like soap, and of course, wearing comfy pijamas, which is usual from Taehyung, and it took back to you that you were probably smelling bad, after all you two had sex twice that day with no showers after it, damn, it sounds gross but when were there, under him, you couldn't even think about it. And after that, he got you so tired after everything that your body just collapsed, which cause you to sleep until night.

"I was going crazy sitting there with the hyungs..." His lips so close that you could feel his warm breath.

"thinking about you here, just some steps from me.." Taehyung lips brushes against yours feathery as he speaks so low and husky.

"Naked" He pecks your lips sensually.

"Tae.." You touch his chest showing him to back away and he frowns confused.