Behind Those Hazel Eyes 1

Julia's POV

One Week Ago..

-Playing Video

(Sinong gumawa nito sa anak ko? !) A Prominent man gone mad.

(Ti-tito Hindi po ako sigurado pero si-si Randy po ang huling nakaalitan ni Matteo. ) says the lady in white.

"Hindi Hindi yun magagawa ng kuya ko, matalik silang magkaibigan. Tsaka mabuting Tao ang kuya ko.) as a young lady's eyebrows crossed.

(Ipahanap niyo si Randy ngayon na!) again a Prominent Man who commanded his guards.

(Pe-pero Mayor maniwala po kayo wala pong kasalanan ang kuya ko.) A young lady cried as she get closed to the Prominent Man.

(Ang kapal ng mukha mong magpakita dito) a Prominent man pushed the young lady and fell to the ground.

-End

"What the hell are you watching?"
I just got to Nicole's house who's watching some sort of footage. At first it doesn't make sense until..

"Hey go back to that part" I think I saw a familiar face.

(Ti-tito Hindi po ako sigurado pero si-si Randy po ang huling nakaalitan ni Matteo.

Hindi Hindi yun magagawa ng kuya ko, matalik silang magkaibigan. Tsaka mabuting Tao ang kuya ko.)

"Stop! " Nicole quickly hover the mouse to pause the video.

"Why? " she asked.

"What's this? " as I asked and see if it's just made up but it looks real.

"Is this a real footage? " I asked her again cause she did not answer the first time.

"Ahm yeah it is. It was recently uploaded by my cousin. " she finally talked.

"who's cousin? " I met 2 of her cousins before.

"Amanda, you don't know her. She's from Davao. " she added as she pointed out the lady in white.

"And? " as I've waited for more info.

"And just flew to Italy so she can runaway from her nightmares. " she briefly stated.

"Anong connect nun sa video? " I'm getting annoyed now cause she's beating around the bushes.

"Ahm okay ganito kasi yun. Her boyfriend, well Ex was killed by his 'known as best friend.' It was a gun's shot. And the girl at the video was the Murderer's sister. " I was shocked as she revealed the story behind that video.

"You know what forget it" she said and about to close the account where the video was shared.

"No! don't close it. " as I stopped her and get closer to her desktop.

"What are you doing? " napataas naman ang kilay niya sa pagtataka sa ginagawa ko.

"Hey Juls. " I just ignoring her while I'm sharing the video into my account.

"there, done! I have to go. " I grabbed my stuff and leave her dumbfounded.

When I got home I do a researched and found in the local news from Davao about the son of a Mayor who was killed with a 6 gunshots and saw criminal's name as Randy Racal.

"So it's legit" as I speak to myself. And I thought of compiling every single information that I've gathered.

Back to Reality...

Ronnie's POV

"Pare kamusta mukhang okay na okay ang umaga mo ah. " saad ni Joshua nang makita ako sa gate ng campus na nakatambay.