CHAPTER 5 : WEDDING BELL.

Six months later...
It was the day. It was the time Amaira had to be one to two. After all, she found her soulmate, her love, her other half. It was her marriage day. She felt extremely happy, sad (coz she needs to leave her family) and also nervous.

Everybody made the arrangements for wedding. It was the time, it was 8:00 pm. The pandit (Brahmin scholar or a teacher of any field of knowledge in Hinduism) had already arrived. He demanded Amaira's sisters and friends to get the bride.

Soon they were out of site. After what seemed like 10 minutes they heard a group of girls giggling. Beautiful as always, Amaira stood in between them making her to be the centre of attraction.

Today's look was something extraordinary. She looked the prettiest women anyone could have ever seen. She wore a beautiful maroon with gold combination lehenga choli, which had beautiful and heavy embroidery work on it. (Refer the pic for getting a clear picture about Amaira's wedding look. Ps- she is Amaira :P )

 Ps- she is Amaira :P )

Just after she came, she saw a super handsome, tall man who looked very dashing walking towards her

Just after she came, she saw a super handsome, tall man who looked very dashing walking towards her. Everybody stared at him as though they were admiring him including all the men those were present for the wedding. (Refer pic to get a clear picture about Piyush's wedding look PS - just refer the suit, not the face.)

They were now standing opposite to each other

They were now standing opposite to each other. Amaira looked up at him blushing. He gave a small little smile which was enough for Amaira to be happy with. They exchanged their garlands and Piyush applied Kumkum (red powered substance or vermilion) onto Amaira's forehead and tied a Mangalsutra (long necklace with black beads and golden locket) around her neck.

Amaira couldn't believe that she was married. She is now Mrs.Amaira Shahdev. Everyone congratulated them as Amaira and Piyush made their way into the crowd.

"Happy married life jaan (heart)" whispered Piyush lowering his head near Amaira's ears. "Now you are completely mine. I promise I'll keep you happy and safe in my arms Mrs. Shahdev. I love you." He winked.

"Thank you Mr. Husband. I love you too." said Amaira still in shock that she got married.
                                *
The next morning it was time for Amaira to leave her maternal home and set off to in-laws. Piyush has arranged a super cool jet black Mercedes beautifully decorated with flowers. He led Amaira to the car. Amaira stopped and took a backward glance at her family. She ran and hugged everyone as tightly as possible not wanting to leave them.

"Maa, papa why don't you come with us? Ruhi.. Ritu.. Dadi.. Please?" Said Amaira as her tears rolled down her cheeks.

Piyush clenched his jaw as tightly as possible showing his nerves, as though he wanted to forcefully pull her away and take her home. No doubt he was angry..

"No Ammu, we can't. It's yours and Piyush's house now. You will be happy as he'll treat you like a princess Ammu.." Said Suhaga wiping away her tears. "We will surely come to meet you often."

Piyush starred coldly at them he couldn't wait more it was already 9:30 am. He went forward clutched Amaira's arms and gently pulled her away.

"Amaira dear, we are getting late. I'm sorry but I have an important meeting I need to hurry and get back home soon." wispered Piyush.
Amaira nodded, "I'm sorry." They both bid good bye to the Bohra's and set off.

Finally they arrived at their house. House? Bungalow. Amaira saw Piyush get down off his luxurious car and ran to open Amaira's door. He led her out. She only discovered that this house was situated on a hill top. The huge garden was highly secured with current wires on top of it. She also found out that there were only mountains everywhere and no house is to be seen.

Piyush nudged her to get her back to reality. He gestured her to come with him. Amaira nodded and moved forward holding Piyush's hand.

"This is Hitler." he said pointing towards the German shepherd dog who was sniffing as they came near him. "The most loyal one you can say. He listens to whatever I say because he know if he don't listen to me..."

He stopped and looked at Amaira. He hesitated to tell. Soon he diverted the topic and led Amaira inside.

She kept staring at the house as they came in. She has not seen such a beautiful house ever before. It was obviously duplex. It had beautiful interior design and what not. Every word to impress it was less.

Piyush carried Amaira in his arms in a bridal style brushing her off from her gaze at his house. At their house.

"What are you doing? Put me down. Someone will see." Said Amaira her cheeks totally went red as she blushed. No one saw her in this way and so she hesitated but loved it.

"What are you talking dear? There's no one else in the house except you and me. No one else." Said Piyush. "I don't want anyone to come in between us. However I don't have family. I was alone. All alone. Now that you came my house will be complete."

Amaira blushed. Piyush carried her towards their bedroom.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Marriage is based on Indian culture. I made it short. Also, you are free to give me ideas. Sorry if there's any grammar mistake. Need your support. Thank you 🎉