CHAPTER 28 : CAPTIVE.

The phone rings...

"Hello," said Amaira over the phone in her sleepy voice.

"Amaira madam. Good morning," said Disha over the phone.

"Good morning," she said rubbing her eyes and seeing the time. "How's your work going on?"

"Just as good as me," Disha replied.

"Oh don't start again," said Amaira and laughed. "Listen, you'll be back tomorrow right?"

"Yes. Why? You missing me already?" Disha said.

"Not really!" Said Amaira playfully.

"Then I'm never gonna come back," teased back Disha.

"Oh stop it. Do your works and let me do mine okay?" She said getting up. "I've to go and brush now. Tomorrow when you're coming here text me and let me know."

"Okay. As you say. Bye bye. Take care of yourself and let me know if there's anything bothering you okay?" Disha said being serious.

"Haha, okay miss Disha Mehta. Bye." And she hung up the call.

Amaira got freshen up and got ready to go to her old hotel room to collect her left over stuff, which Disha and Arnav left there.

She went down to 1st floor and rang the door bell thrice until she heard someone respond from the other side.

"Who?" Asked a sleepy voice from behind the door.

"Amaira," Amaira replied who she was. The door creaked open.

"Hey, wassup? What happened you got ready? Want me to go somewhere with you?" Arnav asked yawning.

"Not really. I'll be going alone to our old hotel room. To collect the stuff left out there you know. If new renters stays there, they're probably not gonna return them," said Amaira.

"Oh okay, alright." Said Arnav.

"Here, I came to give the keys and take care of this okay?" She said handing over the key and a pile of cloth which looked as if something was there in it.

"Oh my God! I can't take care of it. But yes Yuktha will be here in sometime ; maybe she'll manage." Said Arnav nervously taking the stuff Amaira was giving him.

"Okay. I'll be back in sometime only. Bye." Said Amaira and left.

"Take care," said Arnav and went inside.

Amaira walked in the streets until she get some transport which can take her to her old hotel room. She had some anxiety issues. She felt as if something wrong was going to happen. She got in and left the place at once not wanting or trying to think about anything else.

"Everything's going to be alright Amaira. Chill." She said to herself.

She finally reached Makaibari's tea lodge. She cleared her fare charges and walked straight in. She went to the reception counter.

"Hello Rolin. Good morning," she greeted the young receptionist there.

"Good morning Amaira madam. How are you?" Asked Rolin almost suppressing his urge to tell her that a man has come here last night looking for her.

"I'm fine, how are you?" She asked and didn't wait for his reply. "Give the keys of my room. I've informed you right? That I'll be coming here to collect my stuff?"

"I'm fine too. Yes, I remember," he said and immediately handed her the keys.

"Thank you," she said and left for the 4th floor to room number 110.