CHAPTET 17 : FAREWELL

He ignited his car and started driving to her favorite restaurant.

"You look beautiful Amaira." Finally Piyush confessed, keeping his anger aside.

"Thank you Piyush." Said Amaira who blushed a little.

'I was wrong about this person. May be he just want my love and nothing else. I totally understand that he is a bit over possessive but at last he just wants me. From today, I'll love him the way he wants. May be its time to give him want he really wants and tonight will be the time.' Thought Amaira silently.

They finally reached the restaurant. It was roof top restaurant and bar. Amaira's favorite was south Indian and east Indian cuisine. They ordered their favorite food and started eating.

"Why this treat today piyush?" Asked Amaira with mouth full of biryani.

"That's because I want to spend some time together and want to see you happy again love." Said Piyush.

After they had had their last desert, it was time to leave. He paid the bill and headed towards his car with Amaira.

Once they reached their home, Piyush got down and opened the door for Amaira. After she came out, he took her to the back yard.

"Why back yard Piyush? Is there one more surprise?" Asked Amaira smiling.

"Just stand here and don't move and inch." Said Piyush dangerously pointing his forefinger on Amaira.

"What's wrong?" Said Amaira as she wondered if she has done any mistake.

"Shhhh don't move I said." He said and marched off from there. Amaira stood there wondering what Piyush was up to. Thinking this, she shrugged.

"Amairaaa.." He screamed after what seemed like 5 minutes. Before Amaira could even answer a jet of speed water came and hit right onto her face.

She fell onto the floor before releasing that Piyush was pouring water on her with the garden pipe.

"Piyus-- stop it..pleasee.." She hardly spoke through the water.

"You were enjoying with Hitler I believe. You are wife of Piyush Shahdev. Mrs. Amaira Shahdev. And your body, your clothes, your hair, everything should smell like me and not of a dog. Your body need a good wash before entering the house." He said but it was too late because Amaira was already lying unconscious, her dress and hair totally wet and shivering rigorously. "Ughhh... What non-sense now? Are you even listening to me? Damn it Amaira I'm talking to you!" He said insanely.

He picked her up in a bridal style and headed towards their bedroom, where he placed her softly on the bed.

He sat on a nearby arm chair and watched her sleep. He waited for almost an hour but she didn't wake up. Frustrated, Piyush got up with full force and thought of the way to wake her up. But then his face suddenly glowed up. It seemed like an idea struck him to wake her up.

"Ah.. That's going to be fun." He said and pulled out two wires from the cupboard drawer. He inserted the plug in the socket and connected the two wires in order to check them.

When he touched the very ends of the two wire, it emitted a little amount of spark. He smiled maniacally and went towards Amaira and sat beside her torso.

His hands, which bore the wires, slowly moved towards Amaira's right shoulder. He didn't think twice before touching Amaira's shoulder with the current bearing wires.

And there she woke up with a scream. Her shoulder ached a bit because of the electric shock. She wanted to talk but her head ache didn't permit her to do so. Her eyes were shutting slightly and her vision was blurred.