CHAPTER 20 : THE STORY.

It was another peaceful morning. Peaceful? Yes, peaceful. But not in case of Amaira. She was tied up for 17 hours straight. It was 7:20 in the morning. Piyush pulled open the curtains and sunlight bathed in the room. Amaira woke up to the strong light and flickered her eyes to adjust the sun light.

Her face was tear stained already. Piyush came closer and untied the ropes. Amaira wanted to go as far as possible from him right now. He was so close that Amaira was scared to death.

"Happy happy morning Amaira." He said as Amaira struggled to sit up straight. Her burnt leg pained as hell. It wasn't a happy morning at all. Her eyes were watering already. She regretted being stupid and running away from him unplanned.

Piyush brought a first aid box from a nearby drawer and sat right in front of Amaira. He pulled her burnt leg towards him as Amaira winced.

"Is it still paining?" Amaira nodded. "Well, this pain can be healed by medicines. What about the pain you are giving to me? How can that heal? It goes straight here. It pains here." He said pointing towards his chest (heart).

He started applying ointment and continued to talk. "You know why am I like this? Everybody leaves me, who ever I love finds a reason to leave me." He said with a bit of pain in his voice. Finally he was done bandaging the burnt area, he put the kit aside and put his head down to Amaira's lap.

Amaira was shocked at first to what was he upto, but calmed down a bit when he didn't do anything but just talk.

"My mom, my dad, my sister.. Everyone.. Everyone isolated me. They didn't care about me. I was a burden to them. They never spoke to me properly. They never treated me as a human. They never considered me as their child. I'm I meant to be this way? What was my mistake?" He continued and Amaira noticed that tears were gliding down his cheeks. She noticed the pain in his voice. "I was all alone these many years. And now I can't take risk to lose the love of my life. Please Amaira, please don't leave me alone. I need someone in my life to handle me."

Amaira was lost for words now. She didn't know whether to blame herself for not giving enough love and understanding Piyush wanted or to believe whatever he is saying. But she could feel the pain in his broken voice. She felt bad for him. She was now caressing him.

"I'm-I'm really very sorry Piyush. I didn't know what to do. I was just tired, tired of these. I didn't know you were going through so much pain. I'm sorry for not understanding you. I promise I'll never leave you alone no matter what. I love you. Please forgive me?" Said Amaira with full of tears in her eyes.

Amaira loved him. She could do anything for him. She forgave him and forgot about what he did to her. She now wanted Piyush to be happy and give him all the comforts he want.

She somehow managed to walk and clean up the bed and make lunch while Piyush is off to work

After making lunch she sat down on the couch thinking something deep.

Amaira's POV

Finally somehow I managed to make lunch. It was difficult though with my leg being burnt. After listening to him I felt like loving him more. He has gone through much pain and I can't see him in that way. He may hurt me, but at the end of day he loves me more than himself.

I must just avoid making him angry and should avoid doing things which annoys him. Yes. My decision is final. I'll bring him back to normal. After all my husband he is.

And something perfect stroke my mind. Day after tomorrow is his birthday. Wow. This is the best opportunity to make him feel more loved. May be I could plan something great like handmade cake, handmade cards, decorations and maybe gifting him a watch would do. But to go out and buy things I need to ask his permission, which will of course be 'No'. I sighed at the thought of this.

May be I could convince him off? May be he'll too come with me? There are so many may be's. My mind didn't divert until I saw Hitler from the window. I remember there was some dog food left over and I planned to give him off and throw the huge packet.

I immediately bought the packet and walked towards the main door. I unlocked it and tried opening. It took me minutes to realize it was locked from outside. I thought the security locked the door by mistake. So I went near one of the windows and asked the security who was standing close to me.

"Excuse me?" I called out to which he responded 'Yes madam'. "Umm.. I think someone by mistake locked up the main door. Could you ask them and open up the door please?" I asked.

"I'm sorry madam. No one locked it by mistake. Piyush sir himself locked the door and asked us to secure this area. He took the keys with himself and asked us to not let you out madam." He said.

I was shocked to that statement, but immediately let go off it. May be Piyush is still not over his insecurities. May be he still thinks that I'll leave him and go. I brushed of the thoughts and asked him to give the dog food to Hitler, which I handed him through the window.

I closed the window and let out a big sigh.

Heya my lovlies. I'm sorry again for late update. I promise I'll update soon enough the next time. Keep supporting.

DO VOTE!!