CHAPTER 24 : CONFESSION.

"Hey ammu. Wake up. Good morning." Said a cheerful voice of Disha, as she slid the curtains of the huge window.

"Hmmm..." Amaira yawned. "Good morning," she said adjusting her eyes to the bright sunlight and smiled.

"Wake up. You've been sleeping since two days. You haven't even eaten anything. Eat something and for God's sake tell me what happened," said Disha folding her night clothes and placing it inside the cupboard. "I'm so worried."

"Yes. I'm so hungry. I'll go fresh up and make us some yummy breakfast." She said and headed towards the washroom.

"No need madam cook. I've already made us some breakfast. Even I know how to cook," said Disha getting plates and breakfast. "You come out fast, I can't wait to gossip. You've been sleeping like Kumbhkaran since two days."

"Oh, looks like you've grown up now. Cooking breakfast and all huh! Now please let me brush," Amaira said from inside the bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah," Disha said and giggled.

Few minutes later..

"Oh you're finally out. Come sit here," Disha said excitedly and pulled Amaira and made her sit on the bed and made her seat beside her.

"The breakfast looks amazing," said Amaira while Disha was spreading the peanut butter on the brown bread.

"You tell me are you okay? Seems like something is bothering you way too much! I can see that in your face and you know you can't hide anything from me." Said Disha, her voice worried.

"Yes. I'll tell you. Have patience. Actually, I was about to tell you the day you came to my house. Umm- I mean Piyush's house." She said sipping on fruit juice and paused for a while thinking about something. "Hey wait! Didn't you come to his house for inviting us to your wedding? It was on 27th of October right? So it means your married?" Said Amaira anxiously.

"No." Replied Disha sternly.

"But why? It's already 5th of December you must... " Amaira stopped and she saw Disha's silent tears.

"Hey what happened? Disha? It's okay. No worries. Chill. Come here," Amaira said and embraced Disha in a tight and caring hug.

After a few moment of soothing hug and caring words Disha finally stopped weeping and opened up.

"I don't know how to tell this. But I've been cheated by my fiancé. He went back to the woman he loved before. And that's it. I can't tell anymore." She said, her voice trailing off.

Amaira, for some reason, could feel her pain. It was as though it happened with her.

"What's his name? Abhinav? Abhi... - something.. Avinash?" Asked Amaira.

"Yes. Avinash Kapoor. The cheater." Disha said.

After the awkward 2 minutes of silence Disha finally spoke up.

"Leave about me. Tell me what's bothering you ammu?" She asked.

It struck Amaira that she has to open up to Disha in order to seek her help. 'I shared everything with Disha and this shall be no secret.' thought Amaira silently.

"Yes, actually.." before even starting the talk her tears decided to flow out of her eyes. "Piyush is not who he seems to be like."

"What?" Said Disha shockingly.

"Yes, he is not Piyush Shahdev. He is Vivaan. Vivaan Ahuja." She said with her voice shaking. Disha's facial expressions was equal to facial expression of anybody who saw a ghost, in real.