CHAPTER 25 : SUB-DIVISIONAL HOSPITAL.

The next morning both Amaira and Disha were ready to go and discover more about Piyush.

"Amaira, did you take all the forms and files?" Asked Disha munching on her last bite of fruit and nut Muesli.

"Yes. I think those are more than enough. Don't you think?" Replied Amaira checking her wallet for the infinite time now.

"It is enough. Com'on let's go now," said Disha and walked towards the door.

Both were out of the lodge now. The heavy traffic of Dowhill polluted the beautiful place. Amaira, here too, made sure that her face was covered with a scarf and dressed a bit differently.

"You shouldn't still be scared of Vivaan." Said Disha while they were crossing the footpath.

"I should be. I'm afraid that he is more powerful than me and I can't be free until I complete my work." Said Amaira and signalled a yellow taxi to stop. "How much will you take to go to Sub-divisional hospital?"

"180 rupees madam. Please sit inside. I will drop you there," said the taxi driver in his heavy Nepali accent.

The next moment both, Amaira and Disha were in. Amaira didn't want to bargain and waste her time. It was hardly 5.5 KM away.

They reached their destination 5 minutes late due to heavy traffic there. They cleared their fare charges and walked towards the hospital. The hospital was indeed beautiful. The old red building looked so classy and neat.

"Wow. Is this a hospital?" Asked Disha scanning her surroundings.

"Yes, it should be," said Amaira a bit hotly.

They walked towards the main gate. The security guards opened the huge iron gate for them to come in. There was an old and classy fountain situated in the middle. The ground floor had many Chambers and wards.

After praising it's beautiful exterior, Amaira and Disha went in. Because the hospital was huge, the reception counter was hard to find.

"Excuse me," said Amaira and stopped a middle-aged man. "Can you just tell me where's the reception please?" She asked him.

The man did not speak anything as though he was chewing something (not really). He simply showed hand gestures and asked her to go straight and take right and left the place at once.

Amaira screamed an awkward 'Thank you' after him.

"So strange. But at least he told us the way," sighed Disha.

"Yeah."

They walked towards the reception. The reception too was beautifully decorated. The wall decors had red brick theme in it and two big vases complimenting the place.

"Hello," said Disha to the handsome receptionist, who turned around from his work and looked at Disha making her nervous.

"Yes? How may I help you?" He said in his manly voice.

"Uhh ..um.. umm..."

"Actually we are here to see one of your patients," said Amaira without waiting for Disha to speak and not wanting to waste anymore time.

"Yes. Name of the patient please?" He asked and removed a stack of old registers.

"Piyush," she said and waited for him to check.

"May I know the full name please?" He asked again. Disha simply kept staring at him.

"Oh sorry! It's Piyush Shahdev," she said and paused.

The receptionist's face turned from a handsome young man to a pale faced boy.

"Wh-what?" He stammered.