CHAPTER 15 : TEARS AND SECRET.

"N-Nothing at all Piyush." Said a scared Amaira. "I was just telling Disha how much you care for me. That's it." She said and smiled.

"How much he cares for you Ammu?" Asked Disha.

"He does. Like making breakfast for me every morning, choosing my clothes and ironing them, taking care when I'm sick, and much more." Said Amaira without making an eye contact with Piyush.

"I love you Amaira." Said Piyush as he came forward and hugged Amaira from behind.

"I love you too." Said Amaira "Dishu, c'mon let's go down and have our dinner I'm hungry."

"Okay cool let's go. Even I cannot wait to taste your food." Said Disha and they hurried down to have dinner.

Amaira and Disha sat together in the adjacent side, while Piyush sat opposite to them, in his luxurious dining table. Amaira served the food to all, while Piyush just glared at her. She knew something was wrong and something was going to happen. But she didn't want to think about it.

Disha was enjoying her food. "Oh my god Ammu.. This is so delicious! You indeed are a good cook." She said, helping herself with salads.

After having the dinner, Disha wanted to leave at once as she has to go home soon coz it was already night time.

"Disha don't go please. It's night time, you see. It'll be dangerous if you go alone." Said Amaira, not wanting to let Disha go. She knew that if Disha stayed then her punishment would be delayed. But she was unlucky.

"No Amaira I've to leave. I'll stay some other day in your super cool house. I can take care of myself idiot." Said Disha and winked.

"But..." Said Amaira. She couldn't let go Disha alone. Also, she cannot send Piyush to drop her safely. What if he does something to her? This mere thought brought goose bumps in her body. There was no other option than to let Disha go alone.

"Okay, go safely please. And call me.. I mean call Piyush whenever you reach home okay?" Said Amaira and hugged Disha.

Disha left the place leaving Amaira and Piyush alone. Amaira was standing near the door to wave her good bye.

"Had fun baby?" Said Piyush as he made his way towards Amaira and whispered in her ears. This brought goose bumps in her body.

Even before Amaira could answer, Piyush took her in his arms in bridal style and hurried up to their bedroom. He slowly placed her on the bed.

"Now darling, tell me what were you both talking about?" Said Piyush calmly and he shut the door behind him.

"N-Nothing at all Piyush. She just invited us to her wedding and its on 27th of October." Said Amaira and waited for Piyush to reply.

"Hmmm.. I see. Were you not talking about me too darling?" He said and walked towards Amaira.

He then cupped her cheeks and brought his face dangerously close to hers.

"YOU THINK IM A FOOL?" Roared Piyush.

"No... Pleas-- it hurts. Piyush please." Said Amaira, tears streaming down her cheeks.

His hands flew to hold Amaira's hand. He grabbed it and twisted it.

"Aaaahhhhhh... Piyussshh please please.. It hurtss.. Pleaseee." Screamed Amaira.

"Babyy you'll have to promise that you'll never tell our secret to anyone. Or else the person who'll come to know will be DEAD! I'll hurt your loved ones. You know what I'm capable of. So promise dear?" He said.

"Yo-you can't hurt my loved one's. You just CAN'T!" semi-yelled Amaira.

He was hurting her more by twisting her hand as much as possible.

"Baby please. I don't wanna hurt you and your loved ones. Just promise that you won't tell it to anyone." He said and a single drop of tear rolled down his cheeks.

"Okay, okayy I promise I-I'll not say it to anyone." She said as she couldn't bare the pain more.

Piyush immediately let her go. "Now thats like my good girl."

"Why are you crying?" Said Amaira slowly.

"Why do you make me do these?" Said Piyush, his voice breaking as if he wanted to tell so many things. His eyes held a lot of secret.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

Hey! This is.. Like.. A very small chapter. Couldn't help it out. I need to upload within a week and my story wasn't ready. Enjoy this and stay tuned. Twists are on their way

DO VOTE!