CHAPTER 10 : WANT OF SERVANT.

It's been 5 days and Amaira's hand is still injured and bandaged. Even though she couldn't do anything she tried her level best to do every chores, because Piyush like his house to be well maintained. He would scold Amaira even if a towel is been misplaced.

She badly wanted to see her parents, talk to them, go to their house or at least she wanted them to come to her husband's place. She couldn't contact them directly coz her phone was broken. Her husband broke it. She had to ask his permission. As told, when she asked for permission to meet or talk to them she only got glares from him and he firmly rejected that.

"Good afternoon jaan" said Piyush yawning, as he came to the kitchen and helped himself with an apple. He saw Amaira ignoring his wish and chopping vegetables continuously.

He went to Amaira and hugged her from behind. "Won't you wish me back darling?" Said Piyush in whisper tone, while Amaira didn't stop cutting vegetables.

"I asked you something." He said again but this time there was anger in his tone, making his wife, Amaira, shiver a little.

She quickly turned to him and wished back. "Good afternoon." She said plainly looking at him.

"I feel you wanna say me something?" He said. Her eyes clearly showed some kind of hesitation.

"Yes. I want to ask you something!" She said plainly still looking at him. "You like cleanliness and I like it. You want me to clean up each and everything. Yes, I'm ready to do. But Piyush don't you think this house is too huge for me to do all the works alone?"

"And what you conclude by that?" Said Piyush.

"Why don't you hire a servant who could do all these? You have body guards, you have security guard, you have drivers, but why not this?" She said as plainly as ever.

"So do you want a servant or a maid?" Asked Piyush.

"A servant. Because he is capable of doing heavy works and will be helpful to me." Said Amaira.

Suddenly she saw his eyes burn. Burn with rage and anger. He took two steps back. Took a deep breath and slapped Amaira as hard as ever, which made her fall on the floor.

"P-Piyush what's wrong with you now?" Said Amaira gaining courage. She was dragged by Piyush to stand on her legs. He caught her by her throat and pinned her against the wall.

"p-piyush.. I can't b-br-breath. Let g-go.. I'm your wife Piyush please." Chocked Amaira, and immediately Piyush let her go, but caught her wrist by one hand and cupped her cheeks with other hand.

"What did you just say?" Said Piyush bringing his face dangerously close to her. "You want a servant? Haan? What are yo--

"Piyush please. Please listen to me. I was just thinking about you. You like cleanliness, and I told you it's impossible for me to clean this huge house everyday." Said Amaira softly, drop of tears rolling down her cheeks.

But Piyush was already full of anger to listen anything to what his wife says. He yanked a pair of scissors from nearest counter and held it in between Amaira's thumb finger and forefinger, making Amaira gasp in horror.

"Wha-what are you even doing? P-piyush please, I'm sorry if I said anything wrong. Pl-please don't do anything stu--- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- piyushhh- plea- pleaseee.." She screamed as the scissors penetrated through her skin, right in between her thumb and forefinger, making drops of blood falling on the floor.

"Sorry? SORRYYY? HOW DARE YOU AMAIRA? HOW DARE YOUU.."

"Piyush pleasee, please." She winced as tears came rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably.

"Shut up. Don't you fucking understand that you are mine?" Said piyush, his voice as cold and dangerous as ever. "You were planning to enjoy with some other man right under my nose? Or at least when I'm not there?"

Amaira was hell confused. Despite of her pain, she starred blankly at Piyush wanting a clear picture to what Piyush just said.

"Didn't you want that? You wanted to have fun with servant when I'm not around darling? Yes? Because that's the man who can enter, and this became one of your reasons to ask for a servant?" Said Piyush, as he let go the scissors from her palm, leaving blood dropping on the floor.

Amaira was speechless. She lost for words. She didn't bother about her bleeding palm and fell on her knees and then sat down. Her face was expressionless.

"Ho-how cheap can you think about me?" She said slowly in a low voice, her face still expressionless. "You really think I asked you a servant for that? How bad of you. Why didn't you kill me before I could hear those words from you? My own husband. If I really want to have fun" she took a deep breath. "I could have it with you. But I don't lust for anyone Mr. Piyush, including you. You are my husband, and I love you not your body or for any physical pleasure. I respected you, but your not worth it. You changed a lot. I don't see that same Piyush who once was 7 months ago."

Immediately Piyush's face softened. He threw the scissors and sat opposite Amaira, as he took Amaira's hands into his.

"Shhhh... Don't speak to me like that. You have to be punished for every single mistake. That's what my filthy father taught me to. That's how you'll learn." He said as he kissed her hand. "You're mine and I can't bare any man being near you. No man is allowed to come inside, not even a servant. Better occupy your head with my thoughts.. Or else you'll have to suffer my beautiful wife. I love you" he said kissing her forehead now and left Amaira.
⭐⭐⭐⭐
It was half past 8 now. Piyush has gone to attend an important meeting. Amaira sat alone in her bedroom, her head leaning to the wall, deep indulged in thoughts.

She silently cried for her fate, for believing Piyush to be her 'Knight in shining armor'. But yes, Piyush hurts her and always aids her wound immediately. Crazy! Isn't it?. She couldn't help but try to change him or else compromise.

"I cannot tell this to Maa or papa.. Never! They'll be equal hurt as I am now. After all in their eyes Piyush is perfect, idle husband any women wishes for! Piyush is like their own son rather than their son-in-law. I've to hide this from them at any cost. At least to see their happy faces. After all they expect me to lead a very happy married life." Amaira told to her self, which was more like talking in thin air.

She pulled out a pillow and pulled over a blanket and within no time she dozed off with tears staining her face.

Meanwhile.. (Piyush's POV)
I had some important meeting and I had to leave my precious Amaira. All the while in the meeting, she wouldn't get off my head. All I could see is her beautiful face.

I leaned back to my chair and thought of her, when she was in her school days.. Oh God! She looked prettiest of all. And all the pervert sicko women's fall for my money, fame and to get physical pleasure from me. But my dear Amaira is so unique. Perfect wife I always needed.

I also remembered about today's incident. How dare she asks for some other man when I'm there. Served her right. She wouldn't dare to talk about other man from now. She's mine, one and only mine. I can even kill people who comes in my way.

"I love you Amaira, you're all mine." I said, closing my eyes, feeling her presences near me.