CHAPTER 7 : THE BROKEN PHONE.

In the morning...

"Amairaaa.. Baby wake up! It's late already." Said Piyush wiping his hands in his blue apron. He pulled open the curtains to reveal the sunlight. It bathed all over his bedroom. Amaira woke up flickering her eyes as she tried to adjust the brightness of sunlight.

She opened her eyes and saw handsome Piyush standing right beside her with breakfast table.

"Good morning dear. I'm sorry I was tired yesterday so couldn't wake up soon." Said Amaira yawning. "I'm sorry you had to make breakfast because of me."

"That's okay. I'll make breakfast for us every morning." Said Piyush. "I've an habit."

He sat beside Amaira kissing her on her forehead. "Baby let me remind you, you are not allowed to sleep after 7:30. It's already 8:30 Now. It's okay today I'll forgive you, but from tomorrow wake up on time. Clear the bed. Go and fresh up your self. And yes, you will not use the bathroom more than 15 mins. Alright?"

Amaira was confused but still nodded thinking that it is his kind of discipline. After all he is a famous personality. He needs to follow few rules so that he becomes a perfect inspiration to all.

"Very good. Now go fresh up yourself. I'll make the breakfast till then." Said Piyush and Amaira headed to the washroom.

After some time she came out of WC wearing a purple dress with black floral prints on them. She looked beautiful even without makeup. Her lips played a beautiful smile making Piyush stare at her constantly.

"Wow. You are just beyond beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you as a wife." Said Piyush still staring at her. "Sit down and have breakfast love."

"Thank you Mr. Handsome husband" teased Amaira.

"Amaira I really don't wanna leave you now.. But I need to go to office love. I've an important meeting" said Piyush.

"It's okay dear. I'm here with you life long. But its am important meeting right. Just go. Attend. And come soon. I'll wait for you." Said Amaira sweetly.

Piyush nodded and headed to get ready. Once he got ready he kissed Amaira and headed for his work. He is the CEO of a famous MNC.
                                 *
Later that evening...

"Amairaaaa... Jaan am back home. Where are you?" Screamed Piyush in excitement.

There came Amaira walking as fast as possible. She almost jumped on Piyush. She hugged Piyush as much tight as possible.

"Piyush.. I missed you a lot. I really felt scared. I can't stay alone in this big house. I'm happy to see you Piyush." Said Amaira.

"It's okay Amaira, you'll soon be habituated." Said Piyush as he let go off Amaira and made a way into the hall with Amaira.

"You must be very hungry. And I can't wait to make you taste the food I cooked today!" Said Amaira.

Piyush removed his coat and made a seat in his luxurious dinning table. Just then Amaira came up with plates.
She served him chilli prawns she made once learnt from her mother.

"Looks so yummy."

Piyush was about to take a bite of it and someone's phone was vibrating. Amaira's. Indicating that she is getting a call.

"Whose phone is that?" Said Piyush putting is fork down. "Amaira, your phone?"

"Probably yes dear. Who else is here?" Said Amaira sweetly and hurried to receive her call.

"Hello, yes how ar--"

Her phone has been snatched from her. Piyush looked down whose call was it. As he check the name out Amaira saw his eyes burn with rage. Rage she has once seen when she spoke to her classmate.

"Wh-what happened Piyush? My best friend is waiting. Please can you give my phone?" Asked Amaira innocently.

Seconds later the phone fling across the room, hit a wall then the ground and broke into several pieces. Amaira gasped at the sight of this.

"I've warned you before not to use phone. Can't you understand at once?" Said Piyush loosing his temper. He caught Amaira by her arms.

"Piyush. Just calm down. What's wrong? It's just phone that everybody uses." Said Amaira.

"Who is Priyank? That best friend of yours? I'm warning you Amaira. You are not allowed to talk to any man except me. Not even your best friend. Just forget him. Forget all the men you have in your life. No one should be in your heart except me. You have to put me above all. Above your dad too. Get that?" Roared Piyush in rage.

Amaira couldn't speak. Her eyes were full of tears. She didn't know what to do. She simply kept quiet.

"Okay! Okay, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to hurt you Amaira. Please. I can't bare you talking to other men except me not even to your best friend. Please, please Amaira understand." Said Piyush blankly.

"But if I don't have phone how will I contact my family and my friends? Or in an emergency situation?" Said Amaira as blankly as Piyush.

"Oh dear! You won't use your phone. I'll deactivate all your social media's. It'll make you be in contact with others." Said Piyush picking up the broken phone. "And yes, if you need to call, you will have to take my permission first. And if you don't take permission and if you call someone then you will be punished my love. There's a land line phone. You can use it. But remember, if you call someone the call will get diverted to me first. Only if I connect you can speak. So be Careful whom you call. Remember, no boys. No men."