CHAPTER 29 : Disguise

"What on earth are you talking about Disha?" Arnav bursted out.

"It's one hundred percent true and real Arnav. Amaira called me. She's been kidnapped by that jerk!" Said Disha being tensed.

"But.."

"No but's and if's Arnav. She's in trouble and we gotta help her do you even understand that?"

"I do. So let's just call the police," he said.

"But Amaira warned me not to call the police at all. We have to think something else," said Disha anxiously.

"Why don't we just break into his mansion?" Arnav suggested.

"Why do you give such lame ideas? Can't you be serious for a second at least?" Said Disha. "You know that place is highly secured."

"That's right." He said and tapped his head for being stupid.

"Chill guys, nothing's gonna work if we're tensed. Think calmly," said Yuktha.

"Yes, so why don't you give us some ideas Yuktha," said Disha irritatingly.

"I understand that you're worried about Amaira. Infact we all are. But just sit calmly and let's decide what can be done," she said calmly.

"Yes," said Arnav and gave a faint smile to Yuktha.

"Why don't you guys just go there in disguise?" Yuktha said giving one of the random ideas that were running in her mind.

There was an awkward silence between the three of them.

"Oh my! Why didn't we think about it earlier," said Disha finally getting out of her irritating zone.

"But how?" Questioned Arnav.

"We need to think about it Arnav," said Yuktha. The three of them started to think hard and get a way out.

----------------------------------------

He was sitting there ; right in front her in the rocking chair. He was playing with his fingers while looking at the 'still' sleeping Amaira.

"How many times have I not told you to be awake after 8 Amaira. You've got no discipline at all," he said to her. She was still in her sleepy state.

"But it's okay. I'll let you sleep today till 10 am. Be awake by then," he said to particularly no one.

The chains which held Amaira captive last night was still hanging. Luckily she was unchained. She was sleeping peacefully as though that is the thing she was longing for.

Vivaan pecked her cheeks and left the room making sure it is locked. While on his way downstairs, his phone rang.

"Yes?" Vivaan said receiving the call.

"Good morning, sir," Raj, his assistant, said from the other end.

"Tell what it is Raj," Vivaan said.

"Sir, a husband and his wife has come here, to me, in search of a job. The man claims he is expert in gardening," said Raj making it clear.

"So what?"

"Sir, your mansion has a beautiful garden which has not been looked after for ages. I'll send him to clean up your garden and make your garden and back yard neat and beautiful," Raj said giving him a clarity.

"Oh.. I see.."

"And his wife will clean up the rest of the house. We're only done with cleaning your room and the kitchen sir. And tomorrow is your big day sir so it has to look neat and clean," said Raj.