CHAPTER 11 : THE COURIER BOY.

It's been one month since her marriage. After the scissors attack, Piyush seems to calm down a bit which made Amaira feel that he is sorry for whatever he did.

However, the look of domination, possessive did not leave his face. He has been controlling Amaira for each and everything.

It was one fine Sunday morning. He was on holiday. He, as usual, came with the breakfast table exactly at 7:30 a.m. Amaira was already awake as instructed by Piyush, to wake up before 7:30 am everyday.

"Good morning my love. How you feeling now?" Asked concerned Piyush to Amaira who was suffering a bit from cold.

"I'm fine, thanks." Said Amaira softly.

"Here, take the medicine." Said Piyush handing over the medicine to her, who rejected taking it.

"Amaira, morning morning don't make me angry. I can't see you this way. Take the medicine." He said with pure concern in his eyes.

After so much of convincing she took the medicine, went to fresh up herself and had her breakfast.

"Amaira dear, I think you're not really feeling well. Tell me your problem please. It's hurting me." Said Piyush as they finished their breakfast.

"Piyush, will you permit me to meet my family at least now? Please Piyush.. I-I need to see my mom. May be that's why I'm feeling a bit drowsy. I need refreshment Piyush. Please, I beg you." Said Amaira whose tears threatened to fall off her beautiful eyes, thinking that this time too he might reject.

Piyush's handsome features turned dark but quickly turned into normal. After a great pause and thinking so much he finally told, "okay. Anything for you Amaira. But yes, I don't want you to go there. I'll make sure that my in-laws are here."

Amaira was way too happy today. Her parents were going to come. She always wondered whether they tried to contact her or may be to Piyush at least, coz she was sure even if they called Piyush wouldn't let her know that.

She was in a very good mood and thought of cooking something delicious today! She ran to the kitchen to wash dishes, cut vegetables and cook. Meanwhile Piyush was busy with his office works.

She was humming in excitement and chopping the vegetables when suddenly she heard the door bell ring. She hurried up to see who was there. For a moment she thought that Piyush already brought her parents, but realized that it was just 1 hour since Piyush promised he would invite her parents.

She opened the huge door, only to reveal a handsome young man wearing formal shirt and jeans, in which the logo of the company he worked for was printed.

"Good morning ma'am. I'm here to deliver this to you." Said the courier boy handing over the parcel and a bouquet of flower to her.

"Sorry I think you're in a wrong address. We didn't order anything." Said Amaira. "Hello" she said to the courier boy who stood there without answering Amaira and staring at her with lust and hunger in his eyes.

"You've sexy figure princess." He mumbled to himself.

"Excuse me?"

"Uh-oh- yeah ma'am I'm sure I came to the correct address." Said the courier boy.

"Okay. I'll take it. Thank you." She said taking the package and closing the door.

"Ma'am.. Ma'am, excuse me.-- umm- we need the receivers sign."

"Oh okay, I'm sorry. Tell me where to sign?" Said Amaira opening the door and outstretched her hand for pen.

The courier boy, while giving the pen, made an advantage of touching her. She felt strange and let her hand go off soon. She signed the bill paper and was about to go back.