Chapter 2

Kiu POV
As soon as Tion dropped me off I ran in the house Lani was laying in my moms lap taking a nap. My mama was watching family feud. Hay mama, oh hay baby how was your day? It was good mamma guess what though. What? She said smiling. We gone be moving soon. She looked at me more focused now. Moving where? It's a surprise, I can't wait to show you. Ok baby I can't wait to see. Huh mama give me Lani ima put her in her bed. Ok baby. When I picked her up she lift her head to look at me, then laid back down on my shoulder. Hi Kiu she whispered in a sleepy voice. Hey baby, I laid her down go to sleep you got school in the morning. Ok I love you, I love you to Lani. I went in my room and texted Bambi.
Wyd?
Nothing talking to my mom. Wyd?
Shit just got back home.
Yeah I noticed you left you couldn't say bye lol.
My bad didn't think you would care.
Well stop thinking 😌
I got you, but I'm boutta get in the shower so goodnight Bambi.
Goodnight Kiu 😘
After I got out the shower. I layed down a nigga was sleepy. I drifted off to sleep.

The next day I woke up and brushed my teeth then got dressed. I went over Tion's house we needed to take care of some shit. Wassup with you? I was looking online at some condo's you tryna go check them out today asked Tion. Hell yeah im ready to move I told my mama last night to. So the sooner the better. Coo shit let me just finish getting ready. Alright I sat on the couch, looking through my phone. When I got a text from Baliegh.
Goodmorning 😍
Goodmorning baby how's school?
School is school 😒 how is your day going?
It's coo I'm boutta handle some business if all goes well today I got something I want to show you.
Ok coo I'll text you when I'm outta school I can't wait😘
Alright.
Tion came down the stairs, aye nigga let's take yo car I don't feel like driving. Alright let's go. We got into my car, so where we going? It's these condo's I was looking at called AppleCreek or some shit. He put the address in his navigation.

I was ready to go after a while it took her like 3 hours to work out everything but when she came back in her office with the keys to the apartment I was ready. So boys are you ready to check out your condo's? Yeah we are follow me. Now you will be the first people to live in your condo's we actually just got done building them. This would be Tion's apartment and Kiu yours is right on the other side of this wall, so you'll be neighbors. She showed us around the whole condo then we went back to her office to sign some papers. We paid our rent for the rest of the year. I was ready to go get my mama and Lani and of course Bambi. So nigga what you think about these condo's? Man this shit dope af, and it's only 10 minutes from Tay school. Aye let's go get her from school so she can see. This weekend ima take her to get a car, Nothing to fancy but something that's her's. That's wassup bro forreal. My phone started ringing
Hello?
Wassup nigga you with Tion?
Yeah he right here.
Tion mouthed who is that? G. He nodded his head.
Aye meet me at Kings in 30 minutes.
Alright G we'll be there.
He want us to meet him at Kings in 30, ok coo. We locked our condos and hopped in the whip. We got to Kings about 20 minutes later and stayed in the car to wait on G. About 5 mins later we seen King and G pulling up.

Tion POV
Me and Kiu got out the car we dapped G and King up. We walked inside and went into his office. He sat down, have a seat he said. So we took seats in front of his desk. So I heard G let y'all know the good news. Yeah he did. Y'all seem like coo little niggas and from what I heard yall smart. So y'all good for now but ima tell y'all like I told G y'all can't fuck up not even once be on yo p's & q's and also don't be involved in no dumb ass shit. Y'all got me. Yeah we feel you. Alright so y'all gone meet up with my nigga Chilo he gone give y'all a duffle bag, I want y'all to go with G so when y'all start going alone he know who y'all are. I need y'all to get rid of it within 3 weeks. It's a lot but if y'all what I been looking for y'all can handle it. These are the phones y'all will be using only for work no personal shit at all. These guns are also yours until you have 5 bodies on them you get to that 5 body mark give it to G or me with out hesitation and I'll give you new ones. Here is the duffle bag y'all will give to Chilo, it's 500,000 in there. G well let you know when y'all need it. So for now put it away some where safe Understood? Yeah we got you. Alright coo let me speak to G real quick.