Chapter 3

Bambi POV
I got home from school, hey mama hey daddy. Hey bumble bee how was your day? It was good daddy. I actually wanted to talk to you about meeting my boyfriend this weekend. My dad put his phone down and gave me his full attention. Yo boyfriend he said sternly. Ye-yeah I stuttered. You hear her Tru he semi-yelled while laughing. I knew he was pissed. Mithias calm down baby. Calm down he asked? I'm calm, I'm calm. I knew he wasn't. The only way you could be telling me to calm down is if you already knew. We both didn't say anything. I wish I could just take back ever opening up my mouth. Yes I knew baby it ain't that deep she 18. I don't give af about her being 18. She ain't out my house, talking about her boyfriend. Fuck this weekend I want to meet him now Baliegh. Call him over here. I looked over at my mom.  Yo mom can't save you call him. I dialed his number a little scared my dad doesn't get mad often. At least not at me. Mithias my mom laughed, something is wrong with you that girl is going to have male friends she is 18. I don't want to hear that shit she still my babygirl. I know baby but she's not so little anymore. I tried to talk low as my mom was calming down my dad: hay baby he answered I smiled hey can you come over my house, it's kind of important. Ok I'll be there in a minute. I walked back into the kitchen, he's on his way. I'll be in my room my dad said getting up. Yeah smoke yo ass a few blunts my mom said. Girl what the hell was you thinking. Why would you just blurt that out with out telling me first she said laughing. I don't know mama I just thought it was a good time to say something. I gotta ease yo daddy into stuff like that you know something wrong with him we both laughed. You know he still see you as that little girl, I see I said agreeing with her. I'll be back ima change out of these shorts, since yo little friend coming. I sat down in the living room nervous. Kiu was calling me, hello I'm outside baby. Ok here I come I rushed outside to give him the details before he came in. I told him everything even how mad my dad was. Bambi I ain't never met no dad before why you ain't tell me this before. Just be you baby no matter what I love you and we will be together I said kissing him on the lips before we walked in.

Kiu POV
I walked in and we went to the kitchen it was a lady in a sun dress chopping up vegetables. She looked up hello I'm Tru, Baliegh's mom. Nice to meet you. Damn I see where Baliegh get her looks from I thought in my head. Nice to meet you to I said. Baby come out here Baliegh boyfriend is here. I heard a door open and the smell of weed followed when I looked up I thought I was tripping. King looked at me just as surprised. Kiu he yelled how the fuck you know my daughter? I looked at Bambi and she was just as confused. Daddy how you know Kiu? He ignored her uhm me and her met at Marcus party, but I ain't know she was yo daughter King. He sat down Tru pour me some dusse, Baliegh Kiu sit down. Here baby calm down she grabbed his chin so he could look at her, then kissed him. Ima ask you this one time Kiu, did you know she was my daughter? No I didn't I said with a straight face. I'm sorry but y'all can't be together. Why daddy Baliegh yelled? Because I said so Baliegh, he said calmly. But daddy I love him she said with tears rolling down her face. I didn't know what the fuck to do or say. You don't know nothing about love you to young. You and mama were younger then me when y'all say y'all loved each other. This ain't about me and yo mama. You not even giving me a reason daddy. He took a big gulp of his liquor. Kiu please see yo self out I don't want you to ever see my daughter again. Look King I understand why you may be feeling this way seeing you know me on a different level but I love yo daughter and it ain't no way you can keep us apart. Lil nigga I will fucking kill you he looked at me with cold eyes. Mithias her mom yelled. What the fuck daddy Bambi yelled. Listen everybody just chill out and sit down said her mother. I'm sorry Mrs. Tru I love yo daughter but I am gone excuse myself before this gets any uglier. No wait, Bambi said mama i love you but ima be with Kiu, and you of all people know why. Come on Kiu let's go. Baliegh don't walk out this fucking door King yelled. I love you Daddy was the last thing she said before she shut the door. We got in the car she was crying uncontrollably. Baby you can't just leave like that. Why you don't wanna be with me anymore she said with the saddest eyes? Of course I do I leaned in to kiss her and drove off.