Chapter 4

•One Month Later•

Bambi POV
I was at my graduation party. Yes I did it and I was so damn happy that chapter was over. Baliegh come over here take a picture. Mama I don't girl get yo ass over here she said cutting me off. I laughed and walked over there.

Hold on ma take another one

Aw my baby is so pretty

Aw my baby is so pretty. Ok go have fun. Mithias look at these pictures my mama was yelling. I shook my head. Somebody came behind me and put they hands over my eyes. Kiu stop playing. Damn baby how you know it was me? Cause I know you, I said kissing him. Alright that's enough Baliegh my dad said. He still hates seeing us kiss. Wassup King, what's up Kiu I actually need to speak to you later. Alright they dapped and my dad walked off. Damn baby you looking beautiful. Thanks baby I said smiling. I got a suprise for you. What? I'll tell you later. I rolled my eyes fine, let's go over there. I pointed to a crowd of all my friends. Taylor, Marcus, Rico and Sierra. Hey y'all, y'all enjoying yall selves? Hell yeah Sierra said sticking food in her mouth, yo mama can cook? I laughed thanks girl. I heard somebody yell where's my niece. I turned and seen Auntie Liyah. Hey Auntie, hey beautiful. Hey son, Hey mama Marcus said. She looked back to me I got you something. Damn ma you ain't even get me nothing Marcus said jokingly. Boy quit cussing before I whoop yo ass, and I did it's at home this ain't yo party. What is it Mama? Wait til you get home Marcus. I laughed Thanks Auntie Liyah, you welcome boo. She looked up at Taylor so when you gone quit playing with my son and make it official? Soon very soon Mrs. Aaliyah, Good! Well let me go find my best friend, Truuuuu. You could hear my Auntie singing through out the party. We were having a good ass time. People were dancing eating and my daddy and G was smoking on the patio. A couple hours had gone by. Kiu got a phone call, hold on baby I'll be right back. Ok I was talking to Sierra. Girl I think I'm pregnant, I don't know what ima do. Damn I mean do you want to keep it I asked. Yeah and no she sighed, I haven't even told Rico. You better tell him before you make a decision girl. Kiu came over baby I gotta go my mama in the hospital, he said running towards his car. What I asked following him. I got in the car and he peeled off. Baby who told you she was in the hospital. Tion did, I nodded. I didn't want to keep asking questions. We pulled up to the hospital, my mama was calling me.
Yeah ma?
Baby what's going on?
I don't know yet, Kiu's mom in the hospital.
Yeah I know Taylor and G on they way.
Ok mom I'll call you later.
Ok love you.
Love you too.

Kiu POV
So much shit was going through my head. What room is Kinsley Pierce in? Uhm room 214 a nurse said. I ran down the hall, I seen Lani and Tion sitting in the hall. Tion what happen man. I don't know bro I just heard the ambulance. Lani was there I asked her what happen but she hasn't talk. I picked Lani up she hugged my neck tightly just crying. I walked down the hall. It's ok baby let it out. Kiu she said between sobs. Mommy is really really sick. I put her down, what happened baby? When I was in my room watching tv, I heard mommy coughing really really bad, she said with tears running down her cheeks. So I went down stairs and she was coughing up so much blood. She said call 911 Lani. So I dialed 911 just like she taught me and I told them. I was now in tears I didn't know what to say to Kehlani. I picked her back up and walked down the hall. I sat down and just waited.

Bambi POV
I sat there staring at Kiu he had no expression on his face, I got up and sat down next to him. I took Kehlani off his lap she rested her head on my shoulder hugging me. I grabbed Kiu hand as well. He looked at me then back down. Taylor came running in with Marcus and G. What happened y'all what's going on she said crying. Shhh it's ok Tay, sit down Tion said. We couldn't even answer her questions neither of us knew the answer to either question.
It had almost been an hour when a doctor came up. Pierce Family? We all rushed over to her. Yes Kiu asked? Well she is very weak. She is stable for now. She wants to see her kids. Kiu nodded and grabbed Lani from me and followed the doctor.

Kiu POV
I walked into the room. Come here babies my mom said weakly. I sat Lani down next to my mom, she hugged my mom. Mommy I thought God took you. No baby not yet she said smiling weakly. How are you Kiu? That don't matter mama how are you? Listen I'm tired baby. I'm so tired she said crying. I want you to try to live your life to the fullest. I love you and Lani so much. Y'all both make me proud to be y'all mama. Mom I said crying please don't leave us please. She closed her eyes, I'm dying baby but I love you, you are a good man you continue to be a good man. I nodded, and you Lani you be the sweetest yet smartest girl in the world. You are so beautiful baby so you gone have haters so don't take no shit either she said laughing. Also be loyal always stand on loyalty. I love y'all so very much. Now give me a hug, I hugged my mom tight trying not to hurt her. I love you so much mama. I love you Kiu.
She died hugging me and Lani. I couldn't let her go me and Lani just sat there crying. Nurses and doctors came in, I'm so very sorry for your lost one said. I screamed and started punching the walls.

Bambi POV
I heard Kiu scream. We all took off running. When I got in he was still punching the walls I grabbed his arms. Baby stop I said hugging him. He hugged me tight breathing hard. I'm sorry G said we'll pay for the damages, please just give us sometime alone. The doctors nodded and shut the door. Me and Kiu we're now on our knees still hugging. Lani got off the bed, kiu? He looked over at her please stop crying I'm scared. Kiu picked her up and got off the floor, he kissed his mama on the cheek. Lani give mama her last kiss. Lani kissed her twice. Then they both left. Give him some time Tion said looking at me I nodded. I gave Miss Kinsley my last hug. I'll wait for you in the hall Taylor. Yeah me to said Marcus. I walked out and shut the door. Are you ok Marcus asked me. Yeah I'm fine just make sure Taylor ok. He nodded and we just sat there in silence.

After about 15 minutes Tion, Tay and G came out. Tay was crying on Tion chest. He handed me the keys. Drive her car home she don't need to be driving like this. We got to Tay car. I'll be home later Tion said ima take G home. We drove in silence the whole way home. We got out, Taylor im here for you ok. Yeah I know she said quietly. Marcus watch after her. He nodded and they went in the house.

I opened the door to Kiu house. He was on the couch smoking and drinking. Baby I said quietly. He didn't even look up. I walked over to him grabbing his chin. I'm so sorry Kiu, I said with tears in my eyes. He still didn't say anything. I scoot closer and layed his head down on my shoulder. He silently cried for like 15 minutes while he smoked. He got up and grabbed his bottle is it ok if I sleep alone tonight? Of course I said, he kissed me and went to his room. I felt so bad for him. I called my mom.
Hey mama,
hey baby
can you pick me up? I'll send you the address,
Ok baby.
She sent me a text about 15 minutes later.

Mama😍🖤: outside.

I checked Lani's room she was sleep. I was tempted to go in Kiu room but decided not to. I locked his door and got in my moms car. You ok baby? Yeah I'm ok mom I'm just worried about Kiu, I said looking out the window. Just be there for him that's all he needs right now. I nodded, we pulled up to our house and I walked in. Hey bumble bee my dad said. Hey dad, I'ma go to sleep it's been a long day. I went in my room got in the shower and just cried. I couldn't believe Miss Kinsley was gone. I dried off and put on some shorts and a T-shirt and went to bed.