Chapter 2

We good for life baby. Our kids good for life, that's all we ever wanted right baby. I jumped on him hugging him so tight. Baby I'm so proud of you. You are every bit of the man I could ask for you exceed my expectations everyday. He wiped the tears away that were coming down. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. He undressed me never breaking our kiss and laying me on the bed he got two of his tie's out his closet and tied my arms to the bed. He got between my legs and lifted one up and started playing with my clit with his thumb while his middle finger went in and out of me. I moaned, don't cum until I tell you you. I nodded ok baby. He quickly started rubbing his thumb over my clit making me wetter and wetter by the moment. Don't come yet he said sternly. Ok daddy, he then proceeded to eat me out. I wanna come I said moaning he ignored me and kept going I was loving every minute of it I was trying not to come. He kissed my clit then lifted his head. And grabbed my legs in his hand. He quickly stuck his dick inside of me I gasped from the pleasure. He fucked me with long strokes while my ass clapped on his stomach with every thrust. Shit he said while letting out a moan. I was moaning uncontrollably he felt so damn good inside me, I never wanted it to end. He pulled out and and flicked his tongue against my clit, oh my god I screamed baby don't stop. Then he stuck his dick back inside me. I was about to come baby I said faintly, I looked up and he was sweating from this work out. Cum for me juice. With those very words I released everything even jerking a little bit. He then licked all of it up. With out warning again he entered me placing a vibrator on my clit I jerked a little while moaning. He pumped a little harder and faster and then he came inside me. He kept the vibrator on my clit so I came again all over his dick. He climbed up and untied my hands. I layed on his chest breathing hard, replaying that intense ass moment. Juicy I want you to plan a big ass wedding what ever you want it's yours and when ever you want it. Since we couldn't do that before when we got married. I know you never wanted to marry me in jail. I was so selfish and in a rush cause I knew I wanted to be with you, and I guess I didn't want to see you with anyone else. But you held me down faithfully that was way more then I should of ever asked of you. So I want to do it right this time. I traced his abs while he talked. Thank you baby, but even though I didn't want to marry you that way I'm glad I did. I love you with everything in me I said kissing his chest. I love you to juice. That was the last thing any of us said before we went to sleep.

Kiu POV
Kiu, Kiu! What baby? You gotta take me home so I can shower and get dressed then can you take me to school we never went back to get my car. Ok baby, I said falling back to sleep. Kiu Pierce get yo ass up before I'm late! I got up alright I'm up. I'm boutta go brush my teeth. I went to the bathroom and she walked towards the kitchen. Hey Miss Kinsley, hello Kehlani oh hi baby how did you sleep? I slept ok what about you? I slept better then I have in a long time y'all did good with picking out that nice bed for me. Good Bambi laughed. Where you going asked Lani? To school, I go to school to she said. I know you're a big girl. Yes I am a big girl she said with confidence, Bambi laughed. I walked in interrupting their conversation. I walked over to Lani and tickled her. Alright I'll be back give me some loving she kissed me on the cheek. I walked over to kiss my mom on the cheek mom I'll be back to take Lani to school. Ok bye be safe my mom said. Bye y'all see y'all later Bambi said. I rushed Bambi home to get ready about 25 minutes later she came out looking cute it was simple, she had on some leggings some red retro 11's a black hoodie and a red polo hat. She got into the car, let's go before my daddy look out the window. I started the car and pulled off. Thanks for helping me yesterday. You welcome, I'm gonna miss you she said. girl I'll see you when you get out ok she pouted. Well I see you later, alright baby. She leaned in for a kiss, we kissed and she got out. I rushed home to take Lani to school once she was at school I went to Kroger's to buy my mom some roses. I came back to the house with 3 dozen roses in a huge black vase. Mama? Yes son? Where you at? The kitchen, I walked back there here mama. Awww what are these for baby? Just because! Aw I love them Kiu, thank you so much. She started crying, what's wrong mom? Nothing you just make me feel proud to be your mama she said smiling. I kissed her on the cheek. Ima go back to sleep I'm kind of tired, ok Kiu. I woke up 3 hours later to my phone ringing.
Hello?
Kiu?
Yeah this me
oh good this King meet me at my office.
Ok I'll be there in like 30.
I got out the shower and put on some sweats a T-shirt and some nike slides.

I pulled up to his mansion

I pulled up to his mansion. I pressed the intercom, here come security King said. It was the same nigga from the other day. Wassup JD, wassup Kiu G and Tion already in his office. I nodded, I walked in his office and took a seat. So we are all here because I'm handing my position over to G. Everything goes through G now. I nodded ok that's wassup as I dapped G up. Y'all will still see me here and there. But on another note how that food going. Y'all got a couple weeks left. We good over this way. Good that's what I like to hear. That shit chilo gave us was practically selling its self. He handed me and Tion envelopes that's everything I need you to know about my friend Nissan, hold on to that until you hear from G again. Ok we both nodded. We all walked out together. King stopped in front of my car. You good OG I asked. Aw yeah I just know I seen this car somewhere he said walking to his car. I chuckled yeah challengers are common cars. Yeah you right, well keep an eye open young blood yeah you too. Aye you wanna go with me to the hood. Get some more of this shit off. Yeah I got some shoes in my trunk. Alright follow me Tion said. G rolled his window down aye ima be in touch with the both of y'all soon. Alright nigga, I got in my car and followed Tion. We was out there for a couple hours. I looked at my phone it was about to be 3p. I had to get Lani soon, aye Tion I gotta go get Lani. Alright my nigga I'll catch you later . I dapped Tion and Nino up and left. I made it to Lani school. Hay brother wassup lil mama, I like you picking me up from school. Yeah we'll just for the rest of this year then next year you gone go to a different school. Yayyyy she shouted. Put yo seat belt on, ok brother. We listen to music and bobbed our heads the whole way home. We made it in the house. brother can we go get ice cream yeah I guess go put yo book bag down and go say hi to mom ok she smiled and ran in the back. Mommy Kiu gonna take me to get ice cream, ok baby here put on yo sunglasses. I'm ready now she said.

I smiled at her sticking her tongue out ok come on then diva