Chapter 15

Tion POV
Me, Kiu and Kehlani was in the car, we was dropping her off over Tru's house while we went to the hood. Brother, Yeah Lani? I like going over Tru house she's so fun. I'm glad you like it baby, did you know she has a baby in her stomach? Yeah I know, she getting big huh? Yeah she told me that means the baby is growing. Yup that's true said Kiu. I pulled up in the drive way, we all got out. Kiu I miss having a mommy. I looked over to him, I can tell that caught him off guard he never speaks about her really. He stuttered yea yeah me to baby. Can I call Tru mommy? No we only have one mommy, he said sternly. She looked at him with tears in her eyes then looked down. He noticed, and said well maybe you can talk to her about calling her mama Tru or something that's what I call her but not mommy ok. Ok she smiled he picked her up and hugged her. She rang the door bell smiling again from ear to ear. 

Kiu POV
Hay baby, hi mama Tru, Kehlani said walking in smiling going straight to the tv. I told you to ask if it was ok first, Tru laughed what y'all talking about? She wants to call you mama Tru cause she miss having a mother. Aw well of course she can I love that little girl, she said hugging me. Hello Tion she said hugging him as well, Hi Mrs. King, uhm no it's mama Tru she said laughing. Well hello mama Tru Tion said laughing as well. King walked in oh shit wassup y'all, he dapped me and Tion up. What's up King. So have y'all been watching Nino? Yeah we was actually heading to the hood right now. G supposed to meet us up there, but I did see something fishy with that nigga. Tru got up and got a couple of bananas. I'll let you men speak, ima go in there with Lani. Hold on King grabbed her arm. I ain't had the chance to say Good morning to you, so good morning. Good morning baby she said giving him a kiss. He bent down and kissed her stomach and slapped her ass as she turned around. I giggled a little Bam reminded me so much of her mom. My bad for cutting you off young blood but you were saying? Naw you good Tion said but yeah I followed him the other day and he drove all the way to Decatur. For what asked King. I don't know but he did pick up some money from Slim house before he went and took that same duffel bag into the house with him But came out with a different one, only reason I noticed it was different was because this one had white on the side. King sat down at the table. Ok well first I need the address and 2 try to figure out what was in that duffel bag that's gone tell us everything. Yeah we on it  I'll send you the address of the house I was sitting in front of but his is a couple houses down brick with a red Range Rover & black bmw in the drive way. Alright man keep me posted if y'all need anything let me know ima try to spend as much time with Tru as I can today. Alright I got you I said dapping King up bye y'all I said to the girls. Lani didn't say nothing she was to in to Monsters University and that banana. Bye baby said Tru, as we walked out.

Bambi POV
I woke up to an empty house I seen a letter on the table next to the bed.

Bam,
Good morning baby, I woke up early I gotta take care of some shit with Tion I'm dropping Lani off at your mom house. If you need anything call me I'll have my phone with me all day. I love you. Oh and damn ima need round 2 from last night lol.

I smiled this boy is crazy, I texted him be ready tonight 😘
This was perfect now I didn't have to worry about him tryna figure out what I was doing I sent out a group text to Erin and Tay saying get ready.

A hour later I was pulling up to Erin house, I hopped out my wrangler and knocked on the door. She answered the door quickly. You  ready boo? Bitch I guess, you don't even know what we doing this shit so unorganized. Shut up bitch yes I do have a plan. What is it? Fine I don't really but I do think the first thing we should do is go over to her house. I know where my mom keeps an spare key to her house. I don't know what I'm doing E I sighed but I gotta figure out something so let's see what we can find in there. Ok I guess it ain't a bad start since we don't know where the fuck to start she said rolling her eyes and smiling, we gone find something out Bam.

We sat there smoking and talking waiting for Tay. Girl good thing Kiu & Tion got some shit to handle I said passing her the blunt. Yeah Tion woke me up before he left he said he ain't know when he will be home, but I told him it was fine cause I was gone be with the girls all day. Ok cool, we heard a knock on the door. Come in yelled Erin. Hey yallllll, hey girl I said smiling. I'm sorry I'm late before y'all asses say anything I got a fatty rolled to make up for it. She said pulling out this fat ass backwood I looked at her welllllllll I guess that make up For yo late ass i said laughing. Yeah I knew it would. So what we doing asked Tay? Well I think we should
Go to Aaliyah house I know where my mom has an spare key. Ok well let's go.

We pulled up to my moms house. I seen my mom car in the drive way. Y'all stay in the house I'm boutta just sneak in here to get this key, I don't need her asking questions. They nodded their heads as Erin inhaled the smoke from the blunt. I Walked up the side walk high as fuck. I put my ear to the door. I ain't hear shit so I took my key out and opened it. When I walked in no one was down stairs so I walked quietly and quickly to the kitchen and got the key out the drawer and left before anyone noticed. I could hear my mom and dad upstairs talking, but i hurried and  locked the door behind me. I pulled around the corner to Aaliyah house. I pulled into the drive way. We Walked up to the door and I opened the door. The house looked the way it did before. Maybe she still lives here said Tay. I don't know, but everything does look the same.
We were in there for like 15 minutes and found nothing that really looked out of place. We walked outside and I locked the door. I walked down the drive way to her mailbox, it was full. Naw I don't think she been here for a while her mailbox full I said aloud. Just then a neighbor came outside she was an older lady she grabbed her water hose and started watering her plants. Hello ma'am, how are you I asked. She turned around, I'm blessed she said smiling. How are you, blessed as well.  But I wanted to surprise my Auntie Aaliyah but I noticed she wasn't here, have you seen her lately. No not for a while baby. I sighed, I know she would have been excited to see me. She squinted her eyes I've seen you over here with her son Marcus? Yes, I have been over here plenty of times. Well I haven't seen your Aunt in about a month. But you should really check on her she said turning around continuing to water her plants. Why do you say that I asked with a concerned look. I just think you should talk to her. I walked over to her please ma'am, she hasn't answered my calls I don't know if she's missing or what please tell me if you know something. I don't know to much she looked at me with worry eyes just know she has been seeing a new guy. I tried to remember the name my mom said when we came over here. Drake I asked? Yes that's his name, he's just seems very abusive and controlling. Why do you say that? Well one day she was outside checking the mail. She had on some short shorts and a sport bra. Drake was pulling up in the drive way as she was walking back up the drive way. He hopped out the car furious. He went crazy calling her all types of bitches and sluts. She was trying to calm him down. I heard him tell her if I ever catch you outside like this again I will kill you. That's not the first thing I've seen either. It's been multiple times when I heard her screaming. I called the police several times, but she always lied to them. One day I seen her outside with suite cases and a couple bags. I asked her was she leaving and she said yes her and Drake were getting married and he bought them a house. I tried convincing her to take it slow but she was in love nothing I said was going to stop her. She looked me in my eyes and said I know you care about me Mrs. Casey but I won't let this one fail, She gave me a hug and I haven't seen her since. I cried all night long because I didn't see the same Aaliyah in her eyes she looked so drained and tired trust me I know. She turned around pulling her shirt up, I almost lost my life to a man. So I know when someone is being beat on. I had tears in my eyes wondering what my Aunt must be going through. Thank you so much ma'am for telling me that I will find her I promise. Please do, and when you do tell her Mrs. Casey misses her. I will do I said smiling. I hugged her tightly, and she hugged me the same. Then she continued to water her plants as we all walked back to the car. When we got in I sat there for a moment as a tear fell. I wiped that shit and I lit a blunt damn, I got to find her she could be in real danger I thought as I pulled off.

Get ready Loyalty Squad, loyalty is finally coming to an end. Are you ready? I promise I won't disappoint, I'm so excited!!
🖤COMMENT
🖤VOTE
🖤& SHARE!!!
#LoyalKee😘

& if you're in abusive relationship please talk to someone you trust a family member a friend a fucking stranger at that point. And you can always hit me up in Wattpad messages. It's so much more to life and I'll remind you of that. ✨