Chapter 11

Kiu POV
I woke up to my phone ringing.
Hello?
Wake up and meet me at McDonalds down the street from yo house.
Ok I'm on my way.

I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. When I got out I went to the living room. The House was still full of women, but It sounded like Bambi enjoyed herself last night. I woke up Bambi. What Kiu? What's wrong with you I asked? nothing I'm just tired. Oh well I just woke you up to tell you I'm about to meet yo moms to go get Lani, oh ok bye. I love you, she smiled I love you to Kiu. I was gone tell her I loved her every chance I got I wanted her to know how much she meant to me. I got in my car and drove to McDonalds, it was only a couple minutes from my house. Wassup mama Tru, hay baby. Hi brother I missed you. Yeah I missed you to. So Kiu why did you cheat on my daughter. Ain't no excuse for what I did I know that. But I was fucked up man. I wasn't thinking and I was being selfish. But I swear I will never do it again. That's so fucked up Kiu in so many ways. I ain't tryna throw this in yo face but me and my family has done a lot for you. And my daughter ain't showed you nothing but love. I know mama Tru I know, you don't even understand how sorry I am. Yeah I think I do, Mithias did the same thing to me. But he never did it again so this time only I won't say anything to Mithias but if it happens again I will I promise you that. I like you Kiu you know when someone got a good heart you can feel it. You remind me so much of my husband. And Kehlani I have fallen in love with your sister. But my daughter means more to me then anything, so if you hurt her again, she covered Lani ears. I swear to God I'll kill you myself. I laughed I see where Baliegh get her craziness from. You got me kind of scared, I think I'm more scared of you then Mithias. We both laughed. I'm forreal though Kiu. I know Mama Tru I promise you ain't never got to worry about that again. We sat there talking some more then we got up and left. I gave Mama Tru a hug, thank you and I won't disappoint you. I know you want she smiled bye Lani I love you. Love you to Lani kissed her cheek. I put Lani in the back seat and we drove home.

Taylor POV
I snuck out while everyone was sleeping and went next door to my house. Trent was outside and I missed him. Hay baby I said hugging him. Hay beautiful. I opened up the door. I need a shower, we got fucked up last night. I can tell you smell like weed and liquor. I know I know, I jumped in the shower and washed my hair it needed to be washed. After I finished I brushed my teeth. Trent was playing his game he left over here. I walked in my room naked and got in the bed. I came up behind him and kissed him on his neck a few times. Listen man don't be kissing me on my neck and shit cause we gone end up fucking. I wanted to fuck him so bad but not until me and Marcus broke up. You right I'm sorry. So when you leaving that nigga anyway? Soon Trent. It's just complicated. Yeah you told me that before but I feel like some sucka ass nigga while you living it up with two guys. Stop you know it's not like that. Are you fucking him? I rolled my eyes not wanting to answer. Only the day he leaves to go back to Texas, but we do not fuck the whole time he's here. If you fuck him again then you can forget about me matter of fact next time he comes down here you need to tell him. Trent I do not want to break everybody's heart. Who the hell is everybody Taylor? Well Marcus for one, His mom, Bambi everyone they will all be mad at me. So what you gone do stay in a relationship you don't want to be in and loose the one you want to be with? I looked up at him in his eyes? Fine I'll tell him, I walked to the bathroom to dry my hair. I was so damn nervous to tell Marcus but I had to. I knew I was in love with Trent. Come on baby get dressed so we can go do something. Do what I asked excitedly? Just get dressed he kissed me on the cheek. Im boutta go roll up in the living room and wait for you. Ok baby, he was always doing spontaneous things like this and I loved it. We stopped at the gas station. I went in to get me some juice when I came back out Trent was pumping gas. Damn he looked so fine I took a picture of him and got in the car.

He got back in the car and I smoked and tried to ease my mind to enjoy this day

He got back in the car and I smoked and tried to ease my mind to enjoy this day. We drove for a while then pulled up at this building. Well this is the first part we gone eat and you will have a bunch of wines to taste while I taste cognac, since I'm not a big wine person. I don't want no wine either. I want some liquor I pouted. I figured you would say that so I bought both wine and cognac tickets just Incase. You act like you know me I laughed, I do. He got out the car and opened my door. The restaurant was so beautiful baby we probably should of dressed nicer. I know I ain't think it would look like this. But fuck it I probably got more money then anybody in here he laughed. Boy shut up I smiled. We ate talked and got drunk. I loved the way Trent spoke he spoke with so much knowledge and confidence it turned me on. Baby I'm so drunk, yeah I'm buzzin he replied. You ready to go upstairs. What's upstairs? Let's go find out he said grabbing me by my waste. I followed his lead we walked up stairs it was a hotel. We went to the top floor. When we walked in the suite looked like a real ass house. Baby, I said with glee omg it's so fucking beautiful. We walked through the room. I was so amazed I have never in my life seen a hotel like this. Hold on he said let me go in here first I nodded. It was a bottle of 17 sitting on the counter so I poured me a drink. Come in Tay ok baby here I come. I got another cup to pour him some to. I walked back to the room here you go baby I said as I opened the door. Omg baby wtf, I was so surprised it was a blanket fort with rose petals every where. Baby you did not make me a fort. I did I remember you telling me that was yo favorite thing you and yo mama used to do. I couldn't help but let a few tears fall. Baby I can't believe you remembered let alone made me one. I hugged him so tight I didn't want to let go. Now we can watch yo favorite movie Matilda and I got hella weed. Baby we can't smoke in here. Yes we Can I covered all the smoke detectors in here with a plastic bag. You a damn genius baby. Yeah yeah I know. I took off my pants and got comfortable cuddling up with him in my blanket fort. We smoked and watched Matilda. Trent? Yeah bae? Why you want to be with me? When we first start talking you had hella females texting you and you would text them back but the more time we spend together the less females I see in yo phone. Because I been waiting for a down ass female like you. Even though you played me kind of with Marcus I know you did that cause you felt like you had to. You felt like he was the one for you cause he been here for so long. Also because you are so damn smart. You been through so much and you still remain strong and humble. Yo heart is pure and I don't have to worry or think you lying to me. You beautiful as fuck. And I feel like we can be this power ass couple baby. Believe me when I say that. He kissed me so soft so I deepened the kiss. I climbed on top of him. I was probably going to regret what I was about to do in the morning but at this moment I didn't care.

Let's get to 1500 views ❣️thanks for the love as always!

Comment🖤
Vote🖤
Share🖤
#LoyaltySquad🖤