Chapter 19

•The year of 1999•

G POV
Me and King had just got to the mall we were getting outfits for this lil house party. Aye bro let's get something to eat first I'm hungry said King. I nodded looking at this bad ass girl. She was caramel with long hair and she stood about 5 foot even. Damn you see shawty over there she bad as fuck. Go handle yo business nigga I'm boutta get some food I'll meet back up with you. I walked up to her, aye lil mama whats yo name? She turned around and side eyed me, I have a man. Her and her friends laughed as she walked away. Fuck it I shrugged my shoulders. I walked over to King and got some Taco Bell. Did you get her number. Naw she said she had a man, that ain't never stopped yo ass before King stated. He was right, hopefully I seen her before we left.

G and King were both 18, and were starting to move up in the drug game rapidly. King and the leader back in the day were like son and father Mainey took King under his wing he was his dads bestfriend before he passed before King was born. They were young and already wealthy.

They finished getting what they needed. Aye I ain't trying to be at this party the whole night you know how Juice is, yeah nigga alright. There go shawty right there give it another go. She was putting her bags in the car she got in the driver side just as I was approaching the car. She hadn't noticed me until her friend nodded her head in my direction. My name is Giovanni and I know you said you had a man but I'm just trying to be your friend. She smiled I don't really need any new friends. She doesn't have a boyfriend her friend said through a cough. Natalie shut up she rolled her eyes, damn you was gone play me like that. Look you're beautiful and if you would allow me I would love to take you out on a date I said holding out my phone. She was silent for a moment, uhm... her friend grabbed my phone and put her number in. ill definitely be calling you, what's your name beautiful? Dearra she said smiling and driving away. I walked back over to King I see you got her number with yo happy ass. Yeah you already knew I was I said jokingly. I was really feeling this girl, she was something I have never seen.

A couple days later
I was meeting up with Dearra for lunch this was our 3rd date and I liked her, she was definitely different then what I was used to but we vibe real tough. She came in the restaurant looking for me I stood up, and she noticed me. She smiled and walked over to me swaying her hips. She gave me a hug and sat down. I ordered you a buffalo chicken sandwich and fries, damn you know me already huh? Yeah I guess I do. She blushed, her smile was beautiful she tucked her hair behind her ear. So what are you doing tonight, I don't know you tryna come back to my house? Well I don't have class in the morning but Giovanni I'm not ready for sex. I like you I really do but I'm just not ready do you feel me? Yeah I feel you, We ain't gotta have sex baby I just enjoy your company.

I was only 18 but I done seen and done so much I felt like an OG, and sex was the last thing I wanted from her I got that when ever I wanted but right now all I wanted to do was know her more.
We ate and talked about everything under the sun from movies games sports everything. You ready to go yeah I'll just follow you. Ok, I got up and held my hand out she grabbed it and scoot out the booth, we walked hand in hand out the restaurant I seen this bitch I used to fuck with name Nola. Oh so is this the bitch that been having you occupied. Dearra looked at her and replied it look that way huh? Bitch I'll beat yo ass. I stepped in front of her I wish you would touch her I said through gritted teeth. Run yo ass along Nola before this shit get ugly. She rolled her eyes I'll be seeing you G, know that. Waitress and bystanders were all looking at us, I grabbed Dearra hand and walked out the restaurant. I open Dearra's car door, I'll explain everything to you at my place just follow me ok. I could tell she was pissed but she agreed. I kissed her cheek and shut her door. I jogged over to my Beamer m3. We pulled up at my crib I hopped out the car and waited for her to get out of hers. She took a while so I walked over to her. Wassup ma? She looked at me aye I ain't never been around here i feel uncomfortable. She was so bougie. i laughed girl come on I ain't gone let shit happen to yo fine ass. She sighed and got out. Even though I still lived in the hood my spot was clean as fuck. Me and King lived there and we like shit to be neat and nice. She walked in, it actually looks nice in here. Don't judge a book by its cover. Your right, but that shit at the restaurant we need to talk about. Just then King and Tru came through the door laughing. I'm for real babe that nigga was pissed at the movies. Oh Wasup G and Dearra I said introducing her and Dearra this Tru my nigga girlfriend. Oh hey nice to meet y'all. We talked for a little while then I took Dearra to my room. So you have a roommate yeah King my nigga, we been knowing each other since we was kids. That's cool, you mentioned y'all was in business together, but you never told me exactly what that was. I smiled yeah we do a little of everything, but let's talk about what you really want to talk about I said changing the subject. Are you fucking that girl she asked bluntly. I was before we started seeing each other. We'll get her in check I don't want to be fighting no bitches because of you. I understand I promised I will. now come here let's watch a movie, She took off her shoes and we cuddled up. I don't know why I like yo ass so much she said rolling her eyes. Because you ain't never met nobody like me and you never will my baby. I kissed her lips and she deepened it. She turned her body around putting her leg on top of mine. I grabbed the lower part of her back and pushed her towards me more, I bit her bottom lip she moaned in my mouth. Stop Giovanni, she said catching her breath. I know she was dripping though her panties cause that kiss was intense. She laid on my chest and we fell asleep while watching the matrix.

I know y'all may be a little confused but just wait it'll all make sense. Thanks for the support always.

Follow me on IG @igottheejuice_ 🥰