Chapter 14

Tion POV
I was finally back in Atlanta. Baby that was a long ass flight said Erin.  yeah it was them stops made it longer though. I'm boutta hop in the shower though so I can get dress and go see my sister I miss her. Ok baby ima lay down I'm sleepy. You not coming? No babe, I'll come over if you still out when I wake up I'm so tired. Ok I said as I walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then got out. As I looked in the mirror I decided to take a picture and send it to Erin so she could see it when she woke up.

I got dressed and headed out to my house. I was so excited to see my family I felt like it had been forever. I pulled up and walked up to the house. I unlocked the door and seen Kiu sleep on the couch. What's good my nigga I said loud waking him up. He rubbed his eyes a bit and then got up to dap me up. Man what's good bruh, it feel like you been gone forever. Yeah I know man but where my sister at? Upstairs, but shit before you go upstairs I just wanted to let you know yo mom here. I stopped in my tracks, nigga what? I said with a light chuckle. Yeah man she popped up a couple days ago but I'll let you speak to Tay about it.

I walked up the stairs, Taylor why you let her back in i said looking at my mom. She sat up in the bed, what else was I supposed to do. Man you know she just gone steal from us we finally doing good is that why you want to come back I said staring at this women who I was supposed to love but felt pure hate for. Son no I came back because I've been clean for a long while I really want to make it up to y'all. Man fuck that it's to late. It's never to late y'all my babies. Babies? Man we grown as fuck you didn't give a fuck about us when we was babies. Ok enough Tion, Taylor said cutting me off. I bent down and kissed Taylor on the forehead she was right that was enough.

I walked down stairs and out the house. I got in my car and pulled off. Yo G where you at? In the hood but meet me at my house I gotta talk to you bout some stuff. Alright I'm on my way. I drove for a bout 5 minutes before I heard my phone ringing.
Wassup Kiu
Where you going?
Over G's crib.
Alright my nigga I'm on my way over there.

I hung up and stopped at the liquor store I needed a bottle or something. I walked in and got a 5th of 1738. When I turned around I seen Marcus mom. Oh hello Ms. Aaliyah. She looked up at me, Tion right? Yeah, how have you been I asked her? She smiled weakly I'm good. Let's go Aaliyah a man came around the corner looking me up and down. Oh baby this is my son friend Tion. What up I said to the man. Come on Aaliyah we got shit to do he said grabbing her by her arm. I walked in front of her looking at this nigga crazy. You good I asked her? Yeah baby I'm fine it was nice seeing you. She said as she walked out with him. I shook my head and went up to the counter to pay for my stuff.

10 minutes later I was pulling up to G house I took another sip of 17 and got out. I knocked on the door. It's open young blood.  G was sitting on the couch lighting up a blunt. What's good young blood he said getting up to give me dap. Shit it's always something. Man you ain't lying. We heard a knock at the door. Oh that's Kiu come in I said. Oh I was boutta say I know I ain't expecting no more company he said relaxing in his seat again.
What's up G, same shit how the business life treating you all is well my nigga. How's the streets they been quite? Hell naw that's what I want to talk to Tion about actually. What up I asked sitting up.

He explained everything to me I couldn't believe my nigga Nino would do some foul shit like this. I need you to keep a close eye on that nigga. I want to know what he working on. Man say no more I got you I said taking a long drag from the blunt. Just to think Life was just so peaceful 24 hours ago it's always some bullshit waiting for you on the other side.

Mithias POV
I was in my office smoking right now.  Tru and Baliegh were giving me the silent treatment. I smelled some food cooking and I was hungry, so I went into the kitchen and seen my beautiful wife. I hugged her from behind and rubbed on her stomach, I'm sorry baby. Mithias move please she said moving my hands. Look Tru I know I ain't been keeping my word to you lately and I'm sorry about that. Yeah me to baby she said before she walked back in the living room. I walked in the living room after her and grabbed her arm. Let's talk I said walking her up the stairs. What Mithias she said closing the door. Baby you know I dont do this mad shit so talk to me. She chuckled a little bit talk to you for what you know why I'm mad. And there's nothing you can do to make me not be mad at you anymore. There's something I could do Tru what is it I'll do it?

Tru POV
I looked at him like he was stupid you know what I want I said about to walk out the room. He grabbed my hand and picked me up as he kissed me at the same time. Yeah I do he said in low voice against my lips. I wanted to hop down and stay mad at him but just that quick I felt my pussy tingling and becoming wet. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He sat on the bed while he took off my shorts and his shirt. I felt tingles up my spine. I wanted him so bad at this point. He lifted me up and sat me on his face as he licked my pearl softly. I moved my hips up and down as he worked his tongue in ways I can not describe. I moaned out as I felt me about to release all over his face. Yes baby right there I said as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. My whole body was in a pure bliss as I bucked against his lips and released my sweet juices all over his face. I was trying to gain control over my breathing. As I slid down from his face to his penis. He was standing tall waiting for me. I wanted to feel him inside of me. I positioned Myself above him and sat down. I moaned feeling all of him enter me. I rocked my hips back and fourth while his hands gripped my ass. He quickly grabbed my waist now taking control of the speed. He bent his legs up and I leaned against them as he went in and out of me completely. He was so deep in me I felt like he was in my womb. He felt so good I felt myself about to cum again. I moaned uncontrollably as he moaned to I bent down kissing his lips. I love you baby I said against his lips as I continued to move my hips up and down I could feel my ass bouncing with every thurst. I love you to he said. I couldn't hold it in anymore as my pearl rubbed against his stomach I came hard with my arms wrapped around his neck. Seconds later he released inside of me. We stayed connected there breathing hard as we fell asleep.

What y'all think going on with Aaliyah though?
Stay tuned😘
Thanks for the support🖤
Comment & Vote🖤
#Loyalty is Kee