Chapter 22

Tru POV
I heard the door bell ring confused of who it could be, I yelled one moment. When I got down stairs I looked through the peep hole and seen it was Aaliyah. My heart literally sunk to my ass. I was filled with so many emotions. Confusion, anger, anxiety, sadness, and I hate to admit it but even happiness. What could she possibly want and why was she here now. I stood there trying to breath deep to slow down my heart rate. I looked through the peep hole again to make sure I wasn't tripping off of pregnancy brain or something. Tru I know your there please please open up. A tear slid down, and I unlatched the lock. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. I stared at her with disgust because the first emotion that took over me was anger. I couldn't say anything it felt like a 5 pound lump was in my throat. She sat there crying. You look beautiful was the first thing she said. I cleared my throat. And at that moment sadness took over Aaliyah what do you want? I want to explain myself, no I need to explain Myself Tru.

I sat in the door way hesitant to let her in. I rolled my eyes come on, you lucky I'm pregnant and I need to sit down or I would have made you explain yourself right there. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed me a water bottle, and sat down. I looked at her and she looked down,  Aaliyah explain I sighed.

Aaliyah POV
I shook my head I was so nervous for no reason because I've known her half my life. I reached in my purse and took out a pint of Tito's and took a couple sips. I'm so sorry Tru, I was so naive I let a nigga who could give 2 fucks about me brain wash me into
Thinking you were my enemy. I'll be honest I never told you how I felt about Greg because I know he deserve what he got but he was also my husband Tru the man I was with for years. And although he deserved what he got my love for him didn't leave as quick as he died. And trust me I'm not mad that he died or Baliegh was the one who did it it just happened all so quick. And then drake was showing me so much attention and I confided in him, being stupid because I felt I couldn't talk to you and he just made me look at y'all different. He fucked with my mind Tru.
Aaliyah I'm not about to let you sit here and blame this man for everything because I know you. Can't nobody make you do nothing you don't want to do. You're absolutely correct I did want to be mad I wanted to be mad because I was now all alone my son left went to college and i felt lonely but I misdirected that's anger towards you and that's where I fucked up at. And Tru I am sincerely sorry man. I promise I am. I'm so sorry that I couldn't see that this man was using me to get close to y'all. She looked at me and cocked her head to the right. What are you talking about Yall? I shook my head knowing I fucked up of course Mithias ain't told her shit especially because she pregnant. Nothing it ain't nothing. Aaliyah don't play with me now, I'm not in the mood to be played with. He was using me in a way I guess to get close to G and King. I honestly don't even know everything I swear I don't Tru. She got up you stay right here she went upstairs.

Tru POV
I walked upstairs to get my phone. I walked back down stairs and Aaliyah was drinking from her bottle like it was water. I called Mithias and put it on speaker. His phone rang a few times then went straight to voice mail. Aaliyah is over here and You need to call me back like now. I hung up my phone.
How do you know anything?

Aaliyah POV
Before I could answer her my phone rang. I reached in my purse and answered.
Hello
It's G you find anything?
Absolutely nothing and I looked all over his office.
Figured you wouldn't, have you ever met his mom? Yeah once in the beginning why? G was silent for a moment, Great do you know the schedule of his visit? Yes why? He ignored my question does he visit her tomorrow? No. He will on Thursday. Ok stay over Tru's house we'll be over in a min. Ok.

That was G, he said him and King would be over shortly. So that muthafucka got the nerve to ignore my call but call on yo phone yeah ok he tripping today. What In the fuck do you have going on with G and my husband Aaliyah because at this point my patience are running thin. I looked at her knowing I wasn't about to get out of this conversation with out answering. I don't know everything but what I do know is Drake is coming for G and Kiu. Why I have no clue. But he been playing me this whole time to get close to y'all.

I didn't know until G and King had somebody snatch me up and take me to a house I've never seen. They thought I knew about what Drake was doing and that's why I stop fucking with you, but I assured them I had no fucking clue what they were talking about. They told me to go into his office and see if he had any clues plans or layouts of anything regarding them. But I found nothing. Thats all I know Tru, I promise.

You know what's crazy though Aaliyah, I just can't believe you would say fuck me at a time like this I would of never thought that you would ever. But it seems like you have had your feelings hurt enough karma is a bitch. I just don't ever see us being close like that. You say that but I know we will we been friends for over 17 years. Yeah and you threw that shit away quick as fuck for some dick and a nut. That shit hit me hard like she slapped me in my face. Yeah you right I said shaking my head and grabbing my bottle as tears fell down you're right. I couldn't even say anything.

Tru POV
I heard G and Mithias walk in. So I got up and went towards them. Mithias don't ever ignore my call. Baby right now is not the time and since Aaliyah over here I'm sure you know that. He leaned down and kissed my now 9 month stomach. And gave me a kiss. I let it go for now. Cause I could see in his eyes he was in distress trying to keep everything in. I followed in the kitchen. He walked to the counter and poured him some dusse.

Alright Aaliyah said G ima need you to take his mom out of the nursing home. G I can't do that I have to be on the list. Listen I'll take care of all that just do what I need you to do. Alright alright I will. But we gone have to do it in the morning he leaves for work that's the only time I get some free time. What is he doing now that your out tonight Mithias asked? He went on a date with some bitch name Natalie, I only know cause I seen his computer and his phone and computer are linked. Natalie G asked? Yes that's what it said. You know what's crazy Dearra had a best friend name Natalie.
Now my eyes widen Dearra what the fuck did this have to do with her. I wanted to ask but felt it was better to wait. She did I spoke up I will never forget her she was so weird acting. And I always wondered where she was because Dearra left with her the night she died or am I tripping Aaliyah? I mean it was so damn long ago but I think you're right. You sure about this Tru asked G. I mean I pretty sure well that's better then nothing. G got up and Mithias followed, I grabbed Mithias arm be careful baby. I will he said kissing me.