Chapter 3

Tru POV
girl where you tryna go I said walking around the mall with my best friend. I just want to go out I'm tired of being cooped up in the house with Greg ass. He's your husband. Yeah I know he's just boring now . Aaliyah Greg has always been boring. But that's who you chose to marry so deal with it. Yeah yeah you're right but are you going to go out with me Tru? Fine I guess I will. But I can't drink. And why not? Because I smiled I'm pregnant. Omg are you serious girl. I can't wait to have another little baby. I laughed girl you crazy but remember you said that when I need a baby sitter. You know I don't care I don't do shit anyway but run a business with you and be at home she said smiling. Come on girl let's find something to wear for tonight. I haven't seen my bitch out side of work in a couple weeks being so busy with my crazy family. You like this Tru? Yeah it's cute but simple. Yeah you right ima pick out something else just Incase. We left the mall, you wanna go to my house? Yeah girl cause I know Mithias got some good weed. I shook my head. I pulled up in the garage 10 minutes later. Baby I yelled? Yeah I'm in here I walked in the kitchen. Where you going? I gotta handle some business. I'll be back later. Ok well me and Aaliyah are going out tonight. Going out for what? Ask Aaliyah crazy ass. Cause Mithias we still young and bad. He laughed yo ass think you a little to young . Shut up where yo weed at? You know where it's at don't smoke all my shit either. I laughed y'all always arguing. He came over and kissed me, yo ass bet not drink shit. I know baby. I love you, I love you to have fun but not to much fun. Ok baby I smiled. I looked in the fridge and grabbed a water. Girl pour me a glass of wine pour yourself one Aaliyah. Fine she was pouring her glass and was about to light up the blunt. Bitch don't smoke that in here you know that. Come on let's go on the patio it's warm out. She nodded.
(Aaliyah)

Bambi POV I came down the stairs

Bambi POV
I came down the stairs. I heard talking so I went to the patio. Hey mama, Hey Auntie Liyah. Hey baby you look so cute. Thank you, where you going my mama asked? I'm going to see Kiu and Taylor she got a new car so I want to see it. Oh ok have fun and make sure you call me. I probably won't be here if you get in late. Aaliyah wants to go to the club. I laughed, alright mama where daddy? I don't know she shrugged he said he'll be back though. Oh well I see y'all later. Bye Niece be safe and don't do nothing I wouldn't do she said sticking her tongue out. I shook my head, and went to my dads men cave to get some weed. My Auntie Liyah is crazy but I love her like another mama. She definitely has been there through thick and thin with my mama. I got in the car and called Kiu.
Hello?
Where you at?
At home the movers are here putting furniture in.
Ok baby well I'm on my way to yo house.
Ok see you when you get here.
I lit up my blunt and started pulling out the drive way. When I pulled up I sprayed a little perfume. I walked in. Hey Miss Kinsley, hey Baliegh she said giving me hug. How you feeling today? I'm feeling good isn't this place beautiful. Yes it is realizing they got everything in the house. Kiu sure does take care of us. As he should you raised him to be a good man, I smiled. I walked to the back into Kiu room. Hey baby, he was getting dressed. Baby don't be mad we still gone spend today together but I got something to take care of real quick. I sighed I guess. I'll make it up to you he said kissing me. I sat on his bed and called Taylor.
Hey Bitch.
I smiled where you at?
Pulling up to the house.
Ok coo I'll see you when you get here and hung up.
I went to Lani's room, but she was sleeping. Hey Miss Kinsley I'll be back in a little while ok, ok baby. I seen Taylor pulling in so I twerked in the middle of the street. She yelled out the window aye go best friend go best friend. I love yo car girl it's so you. She smiled thanks boo. Hey Marcus, wassup Bambi. I see yall, y'all cute I said laughing. Shut up big head Marcus said. What y'all tryna do? Go out taylor suggested? I guess so why not, Let's go get an outfit. You coming to Marcus? Hell yeah, coo. We were at the mall and we all found some out fits. We went back to Taylor house and just chilled and pre-gamed before tonight.