Chapter 11

Bambi POV
When I was fully naked he grinned. His grinned sent shivers down my spine. He got on top of me and began kissing me. Mitch please just stop please. He didn't respond he stuck his finger inside me and started playing with my clit. I let out an silent cry. You wasn't just crying when you and that nigga was just fucking you stupid bitch. He jammed his finger in and out my hole with so much force.  Mitch your hurting me. He unbuckled his pants with one hand and pulled his pants and boxers down. You ready? I closed my eyes waiting for him to rape me.

I jumped when I heard a gun go off followed by Mitch screaming scrambling for the gun. He got shot again. When he collapsed to the ground I seen my dad. I kicked my gun away from Mitch and quickly got dressed. How did you know daddy? I didn't I came over to check on you. If I ever doubted if there was a God I knew now there was.
I instantly started laughing once I looked over st Mitch. Daddy you shot him in the ass. How yo ass feel Mitch? My dad let out a small laugh. Has he raped you before bumble bee? No, and because of you he couldn't this time. I'm ready to kill his bitch ass once and for all. My dad called somebody on his phone. Aye JD my daughter need a maid at her house it's a mess, you think you can help me with that? Yeah I'll get one over there in no time. He hung up. My daddy put his gun up. No dad I said lowering his gun. I raised mine and shot him in his dick. You nasty ass bitch I said as he screamed in pain. Here my dad said, you shit to loud it's neighbors all around. I nodded and grabbed his and let the whole clip out in his chest.

Kiu POV
Lani was sitting on the bed singing to Tion. I was weak as fuck cause if it's true that he can hear I know he want her to shut up cause I do. What's up Kiu. I looked up oh wassup Erin. How long y'all been up here bout an hour. Oh that's wassup. Hay Kehlani, Kehlani smiled hello I made up a song for Tion you want to hear it? Of course I do Erin said putting Lani on her lap. Aye ima go get some McDonald's from down stairs you want something Erin? Just get me a Carmel frappe. Alright I'll be back. I called Bambi as I walked to the cafeteria.

Hello you have reached Baliegh mom dad! But if your my friend then you have reached Bambi leave a msg at the beep. Byeeee!
Hay baby I was just calling to see whAt you was doing but I'll see you later I love you. I got off the elevator headed towards Tions room when I seen Erin crying in the hallway. What's wrong? Tion he man don't say my nigga gone man don't say that she smiled no he woke up. What I said walking towards the door we can't go in right now they said they have to run some test but it'll only take 15 minutes. I let out a tear man I couldn't believe my nigga was finally up. I called Taylor.

Wassup brother?
Tion up!
What? Forreal?
Yes Tay get up here.
I'm on my way.

Taylor POV
I shook Trent out his sleep. Baby I gotta go, where you going? My brother he just woke up I put on the cloths I had on last night since I spend the night at his house. I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. He walked in you want me to go with you? Naw not yet. Why not? You know why not Marcus coming tomorrow I'll tell him then. Alright you better. I grabbed my purse and left. I did like 60 all the way there. I was so excited to see my brother. I rushed down his hall. Erin and kiu was in there. I jumped on the bed brotherrrrrr I missed you. Damn Tay you hurting me. I'm sorry I'm just so happy you up. I've missed you to big head. Damn my nigga I didn't know what to think Kiu said I thought you was gone leave us. Naw never that. I missed y'all ass to. Come here Erin said Tion. Yes daddy she said with the biggest smile ever. I know I ain't brushed my teeth in a couple months but can I get a kiss he laughed. Of course. She walked over and gave him one of the most passionate kisses. Awwww I could cry I said messing up there moment. Shut up Tay said Tion. You know she love yo ass I would of never kiss yo stank breath ass. Everyone started laughing. We all talked for 2 hours catching Tion up on everything. So yall killed them niggas? Yeah except one but we gone find his ass. Oh yeah we definitely gone find his ass and I'm sorry to hear what happened to Bambi man that shit fucked up. Yeah I'm just happy she back with us and you to my nigga man I missed you said Kiu. Yeah man I'm happy to be back with y'all. When can you get released? I don't know forreal. Well I'm boutta go ask I said walking out.

Bambi POV
After the cleaners left my dad made me go back to the house with him. Thank you daddy. Don't thank me for doing my job. I knew my dad so I knew he really didn't feel like talking. When we pulled up to the house my mom was sitting on the couch eating ice cream. Hay mama, hay daughter of mine she got up and gave me a hug. Hay baby she said to my dad. Hay he walked to his office. She looked at me what's wrong I don't know maybe you should ask him. Mhm I asked you cause I know you know but alright I'll go ask him she said walking off.

Mithias POV
Tru walked in my office as I was smoking a blunt. What's wrong baby? Nothing get out of here with this smoke. I'll stand by the door Mithias, what's wrong? Man to be honest I don't even feel like talking about it. Just just give me a minute man. I was still so angry that a nigga felt like he could even touch my family. But to try to rape my daughter naw that shit wasn't gone just slide by. I see muthafuckas was playing me like some fucking joke. But it was coo shit was boutta get real. A nigga bet not look at my fucking family wrong or it's over with.

Sorry I took so long writers block is a Muthafucka I ain't even all the way satisfied but I know y'all want a page.

Thanks for the love. Y'all the dopest!
Comment🖤
Vote🖤
Share🖤 #LoyaltySquad