Chapter 9

Tru POV
I ran to the bathroom throwing up. I have barely been sleeping I don't know what's going on and Mithias has not been home. I got up and brushed my teeth. Everyone was still sleeping. Mithias walked through the door. Baby what's going on? He ignored me while he looked for something. Baby please answer me. Where's Baliegh I been calling her phone non stop it keeps going to voice mail. I don't know baby he replied Kiu said they got into a real bad argument and no one has seen her since. I talked to everybody. So what you saying is my child is missing he looked at me with worried eyes. Oh hell naw I got up and put some sweats on. Tru where you going? To find my baby what you mean I looked at him crazy. Baby I'm on it I got it I just need you to stay with Lani and keep my unborn child safe. You trust me right? I rubbed my stomach, I had a little bump now. Yes I do, he kissed me and left. I busted out into tears I'm a strong women but If anything happened to my baby I didn't know what I was gone do.

Taylor POV
I sat there with G they released him out the hospital a couple days ago. G I just don't under why this had to happen to my brother. He is a good man and brother I need him to wake up I cried silently. Look baby girl I put this on my soul I will find who did this, and whoever been spreading lies about it being me. I believe you G I know you ain't do this. I know you do. I kissed my brother, I'll be back later G. I got in my car and pulled up at my house. Marcus was in the shower. I got in with him, hay baby he said. Hay how was training. It was good, I've missed you though. I know even though it's only been a couple weeks it feels like forever. So have you made a decision yet? Marcus picked his college but it was in New York. He's been training there. I don't know Marcus I can't leave my brother right now. I know baby, he sighed. We will figure something out. No matter what though we will be together. I kissed him he was so good to me. But i don't know, I still liked Trent. What was wrong with me I had this man who loved all of me, but I couldn't stop thinking of Trent. It was the way he fucked me Marcus skills was no match for his. He made my eyes roll back when we fucked. By this time Marcus was kissing my neck I closed my eyes. And replayed when Trent kissed on my neck. I hopped up and Marcus held me. I put his dick inside me. I pictured Marcus as Trent as I bounced up and down on his dick I kept replaying the scenes from that night. I moaned louder and louder I needed to feel Trent inside me again, thinking of that made me climax so hard. Damn baby Marcus said with wobbly legs. You missed daddy huh? Yeah I said kissing his lips. If only he knew the truth, but I couldn't risk loosing Marcus. I washed up and we got out. What you doing today baby asked Marcus? Going back up to the hospital, ok I'll go with you. You don't have to, he cut me off but I want to I want to spend as much time with you, you know I go back in a couple of days. Ok baby I smiled. I got a call from Mrs. Tru

hay mama Tru
Hay baby. When was the last time you talk to Baliegh?
Why does everyone keep asking me that is she ok?
I don't know baby I think she's missing.
She's what? I asked in disbelief.
She was quiet for a second. Then I heard crying.
I'm on my way over there right now.
Ok baby she said sniffing.

Come on Marcus Baliegh is missing. What? Yes that was mama Tru on the phone.

Kiu POV
I lit the blunt, we had been following Bianca for about two days but we really ain't see nothing out of the ordinary. She was currently inside forever 21. I passed the blunt to Erin. Aye Mithias what we doing? He sighed just sit there quietly please I'm tryna think we'll you taking to long Erin said as she got out. Neither of us followed her, I personally wanted to see what was about to happen. About 30 minutes later. Erin walked out with a forever 21 bag. Nigga I know you just didn't go shopping I asked looking at her crazy. She rolled her eyes, I did and I also got Bianca number. Why? This what happen, I was shopping and following her, I act liked I accidentally bumped into her, and was like don't you do tattoos I think I seen some of your work. She got all excited. And was like yeah girl I'm Bianca. Erin if you don't cut to the damn chase, I'm not a girl I don't give a fuck about details how did you help my situation. Rude she said with a turnt up face. Well she doing my tattoo tomorrow at her house I figure we go in there and snatch that bitch she gotta know something. Good that's what I was just thinking about how to get to her with out making a lot of noise. This is perfect said Mithias. What time is yo appt with her tomorrow? At 1p ok coo, we can ride in my wife's G wagon. Just incase she's starting to recognize my car. We got back to King trap house. He opened the door. Wassup King JD greeted him. What's good JD he said back. So we'll see you here around 12p I asked him. Yeah that's coo I'll see you later Erin, but I need to speak to you Kiu. Alright then y'all Erin said before she left. Wassup King? Well now that I can think a little more clearly. I've been thinking, what exactly was y'all argument about. I've been acting different since Tion got shot I said honestly, like I ain't been home a lot and I ain't been talking. But shit I've just been tryna figure out what happen to my nigga. He nodded his head I understand. I would be doing the same thing. Coo I feel a lot better I thought you fucked up or something. I laughed naw , I said kind of nervous. I hated lying, but that was needed right now. I left out his office a little heart broken I didn't know if Baliegh was ok or nothing. When I found out who was behind this I was killing them and they families. I put that on my life.

Bambi POV
My mouth was so dry I haven't drank anything since I been here. I heard Mitch and the other guy talking. Aye I been telling all the crack heads my name G. You know them niggas dunb as fuck. And I know King out there looking for her by now, so I'm sure he hearing his own nigga name. Nigga that shit ain't gone work. If I've been watching him right. It's Loyalty over everything. I'm sure he don't believe that. Nigga shut up you always acting like you know something. You dumb man you better be lucky you my cousin.
I heard the door open. I lift my head up barely. Can I please have some water Mitch. Naw I can't give you that. Please my mouth is so dry please. Alright hold on, he went upstairs. A few minutes later he came down with a water bottle. Unite me so I can drink hell naw. I'll hold it for you he said. Fine, he held it up to my somewhat dry lips and I drunk all the water within minutes. Thank you I said quietly. I started to cry, why are you doing this? What have I ever done to you? Nothing but yo dad has. What? What has he done? It doesn't matter. So what you gone kill me? You might as well do it cause if you ever think I will turn on my dad I promise you got the wrong girl. Oh trust me I know. That's one of the many things that attracts me to you. I looked at him confused. Nigga you kidding right I asked? Naw but trust me just cause I like you don't mean I won't kill you. I promise I will if I have to. Good then that makes two of us.

I know I'm so late but I'm tryna upload at least 2 or 3 more pages this week! Thanks as always for the support 😘😘😘
#LoyaltySquad🖤