Chaoter 19

A month later (1999)

Dearra POV
I ran inside my parents house and was glad they were still on there date. I reached the bathroom and shut the door. I look in the mirror and my eyes was bruised and nose was bleeding. I began to cry, my brother knocked on the door the same time my phone began to vibrate.

She answered hold on she whispered. Dee what's wrong with you? I'm fine I'll be out in a minute, open up the door Dearra. I'll be out in a minute Drake. She heard him walk away. Yeah she said into the phone. Baby where are you? I'm so sorry she did that baby but it's cool I'm boutta beat that bitch up again. Giovanni calm down I'm fine I'm at home I'll call you later ok. Make sure you call me Dearra for real I love you, a tear fell down my face I love you to Giovanni.

She did love him with everything in her but she was from a whole different world and she was scared sometimes. She cleaned the blood from her nose. And made herself look more presentable, and walked out the bathroom.

Dee what the fuck happened to you who put they hands on you. Some jealous bitch I said pissed off still that, that hoe Nola had the nerve to put her hands on me. What happen? You know moms and pops is going to be pissed. No they're not because they won't know right. Man how you gone hide that? I'll worry about that you just don't say nothing promise me I always have your back. Fine but what happened? So I was with my friends at a party and this girl came up to me and said she heard I was talking about her and we started arguing cause I didn't know what she was talking about she hit me so we start fighting. Well did your friends help? Cause you look kind of crazy he smiled. Fuck you and yes they helped that bitch been fighting all her life or something I joked back but she got her ass beat that's all that matters. Yeah yo ass ain't no fighter that's why you don't even need to be at no type of parties like that anyway. I know it won't happen again I said walking up the stairs. Yeah it bet not cause if something happen again I'm telling David and Dion. Was that the truth no but he didn't need to know everything. Exactly for that reason my family was so stuck up. I never thought I would date someone from the hood but now that I was, I was in love with him and I didn't give a fuck what nobody said, but my parents would rather disowned me then to put up with Giovanni if they found out.

I took a shower and rubbed my self down in lotion. I got comfortable and called Giovanni. He answered on the second ring. You ok baby? Yes I'm fine baby. Baby I swear that bitch lying I ain't fucked her for over a month. I believe you baby, you showed me the text of you dogging her ass. I just can't believe she put her hands on me. I wish I would of seen that shit sooner before she got them two hits off, but I bet she won't try that shit no more I beat her ass ain't nobody boutta touch you while I'm right there. Thank you for being there. You ain't gotta thank me for doing my job. I love you girl, you know you gone be my wife? I love you to baby. But I hate that you in the streets I be worried about you. I know baby but ima always come home, believe that. We Jones on the phone a little while longer before I got sleepy then we said our goodbyes and I went to sleep.

The next morning I got up early to do my make up before my parents were awake. I was dressed and ready when my mom walked in. Good morning breakfast is on the table. I turned around ok thanks mom. You welcome but chill out on the make up it's a bit much. Mom everyone where's there make up like this. Well no child of mine now come on before your late to class. Yes ma'am I said rolling my eyes. I couldn't wait until spring season I was getting my own apartment if I got an 4.0 gpa and I've achieved that so far. I walked down the stairs good morning daddy, good morning princess. I sat there for a while eating and talking to my family. I looked at the clock me and Drake had to go ok bye y'all. aye you did good covering it up Drake said getting into his car to go to work. Yeah I know.

I went to my phycology class and sociology and I was done for the day, thank God cause I missed my baby. I called Giovanni, hello? Where you at? In the hood where are you? Leaving class I missed you, and wanted to see you. Ok let me handle this and I'll call you. Yeah ok I said disappointed. He was always hustling but I couldn't get mad. Cause every second he didn't spend hustling he spent with me I decided to go to the dorms to see my girl Natalie.

I texted my mom and dad and let them know I was staying at Natalie's but I was waiting for Giovanni to pick me up. I had missed him so much and he had been in the streets all day so I was happy to be with him finally. We made it to his house and took turns taking a shower. I put on fresh pair of his boxers and a beater and climbed into bed. I missed you baby I missed you to I said kissing him he grabbed me up and put me on top of him I felt his shaft hard as rock. Baby let me please you tonight. He hadn't had sex in a month and I know he was ready to bust. I was virgin and I never told him. Until now, ok Giovanni I'm a virgin, so don't hurt me. I'll try not to baby. And don't break my heart Giovanni, I promise I never will he said kissing me with so much passion.

He flipped us around and now he was on top with out breaking our intense kiss. He kissed my collar bone making his way to my neck as he swirled his tongue around and gently bit on my neck I hissed in pure pleasure. He lift up my shirt and took my bra off with one hand. And began exploring the rest of me stopping at each breast giving them his full attention. The sensation that was going through my body had me in a frenzy. He kissed up my thighs before he stopped you ready baby I couldn't speak, I just grabbed his head indicating I was ready for him to eat. He dove into my pussy flicking his tongue across my pearl so smoothly while sucking it with his lips. I love the way you taste he said and his hot breath felt so good against her. He continue to do his thing while he dipped his fingers inside of me, i arched my back in pure ecstasy. I couldnt hold off any longer I was about to cum. I started scooting back but he held my legs and dove deeper sucking and licking me like his last meal, my legs began to quiver as I came all in his mouth he licked it a few more times cleaning her off before he climbed on top of me. He slid his member inside of me slowly and stopping every so often working his way in there when he eventually got in there he was giving me long strokes. Open yo eyes baby I want to see you. I did as I was told and he went deeper, he got on his knees and grabbed my waist pushing me on him I felt him in my stomach. I Moaned as a tear escape my eyes. It hurt so bad but felt so damn good at the same time. I love you Gio I said grabbing his neck bending him down to kiss him, he grabbed my shoulder from under me as he pushed me towards him while still going deep it felt so good and I felt that sensation coming again. You feel so damn good baby, he let out a small moan. I couldn't hold it any longer I came again he stroke a few more times and came to his release as well. Damn baby he said catching his breath.  He kissed me I love yo ass to he said cuddling up with me. Forever I said feeling the best I have ever.

I will publish one page sometime this week but please VOTE & COMMENT 😘