Chapter 8

Kiu POV
it was 12p and we already been to two trap houses. King was not playing he had already killed 3 people. And I don't think he planned on stopping anytime soon.

Listen ima ask you one more time because I know you know something who was them niggas on the motorcycle, said King. The man was bloody. King had already beat him half to death. But we knew he knew something cause his own mans snitched on him niggas don't know the definition of loyal now a days. Listen all I know is the girl. Her name Bianca. Bianca I got closer to him? King looked at me? That's the bitch who Baliegh fought at her job. King looked at the man. I know you know more. No I don't I swear I just know that she was telling me about it the other day. What was she saying? she just kept saying she was gone make some bitch name Bambi suffer for what she did. Mithias shot him in the knee, watch yo muthafuckin mouth that's my daughter. Take this nigga to my basement. He then looked at me, let's go. When we got closer to the door he said, Alright everybody that's enough for today. Erin and Kiu meet me at my house. We nodded our heads as we continued to walk out.
I got inside my car, and lit a blunt as I drove to Kings house. All I could think about was Bambi. I tried calling her a thousand times but she hasn't answered once. I fucked up I was so in the moment when I fucked That bitch. No matter what it took I couldn't loose her though. I pulled up to King house. When I got out Erin was pulling up to we walked to the door and hit the intercom. Then JD answered. Wassup my nigga he said, wassup JD King here yet? Yeah he upstairs I nodded and went up the stairs. When I walked in King was on the phone so we waited for him to get off. Was that anybody with information I asked King. Yeah it was Nikki she sending me Bianca address right now. Ok coo. what I don't understand is what she had against G and Tion King asked to no one in particular and what she got against my daughter. I started thinking, Aye hold on Bambi did tell me that Bianca was threatening to kill her. But we both brushed it off. King said nothing, he picked up the phone. Then He hung up, Where is Baliegh now? I don't know why? Cause she ain't pick up the phone. So what that mean said Erin? Baliegh never miss my calls. He picked back up the phone. I felt very uneasy, not scared in a way I just knew shit was about to get real. I honestly had no idea where Bambi was and I wasn't no liar so I was gone have to tell the truth or tell some of the truth but not all. Where's Baliegh said Mithias on the phone. I don't know what the person said but he hung up the phone. He sat back in his chair. So that was my wife and she doesn't know where Baliegh is either but she was supposed to pick up Kehlani this morning. So ima ask you again Kiu where's Baliegh? How could you not know where she is? I got up from my seat, look we got into it bad last night, I been tripping lately and she left the house early this morning like 6. I been calling her all day but she hasn't answered. He leaned up but she would never not answer my calls. I was quiet as he picked up his phone.

Mithias POV
I called Baliegh again. I needed my baby to pick up. She knows not to never miss any of my calls no matter what.
(FLASH BACK STILL MITHIAS POV)
Hello you have reached Baliegh mom dad! But if your my friend then you have reached Bambi leave a msg at the beep. Byeeee! We were sitting down having dinner. Why do you like that name Baliegh? Because dad I do. I hate that name. Shut up Mithias I think it's cute, Tru said. Yeah well I bet not ever hear that msg because you better always answer my calls. I know daddy, haven't missed any yet and I won't I promise.

Let's go I said very stern. They both got up and followed me to my car. Listen I know I don't know you guys to well and ima ride regardless. But what exactly is going on right now I need my mind to be right before I get to where we going because I'm so confused said Erin. Listen at this time I don't know and I understand you, cause I wouldn't be in the car just riding on no dummy mission. But I'm sure you've heard of me cause I have heard of you. I got you I know how much you mean to Tion. I didn't exactly know what was going on but I was soon about to find out.

Erin POV
Tion must of told king about me o fell even more In love by hearing all the things he had to say about me I just don't understand why he never told me. But for some reason I trusted him. Tion always told me there were only four man he trusted in this world. God, Kiu, G and King. So I was riding for what ever was about to go down. We pulled in these middle class looking houses. King parked behind another car on the street. Nobody said anything the car was silent. We sat there for about 40 minutes, then a tahoe pulled up in a drive way. We watched as a girl got out and walked inside the house. King finally spoke, is that Bianca Kiu? Yeah that's her, now tell me the story on her and Baliegh's beef.

Well I guess it all started when Bianca start going with Marcus. Taylor fought Bianca and you know Baliegh hated her since then. So the beef at work started small, but escalated fast when Bianca and Baliegh fought. Around the same time Marcus and Taylor start fucking with each other again and Bianca had lost her job at The tattoo shop. One day she said she would kill Baliegh. But I ain't heard to much about her since then. Ok Mithias replied back. We sat there for about an hour. Ok mami and papi, I'll see you tomorrow, te amo (I love you)! te amamos tambien (we love you too) her parents said. I didn't know what the fuck they just said. Bianca pulled off and we followed. We were about, three cars behind her, but could still see her. She drove for about an hour and pulled up at a house.

Bambi POV
I was freezing, I was shivering fiercely. A man came down, are you awake? I shook my head still shivering. here's some sweat pants and a jacket. Now if I untie you will you be good, I shook my head yes again. He untied me and I did as I was told I put on the sweat pants and jacket. Then I punched him with all my might. He stubbled and I ran he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back. I kneed him in his dick and ran up the stairs I made it to the top and the man with the mask had a gun pointed to my face. Make a choice walk back down then stairs or I'll shoot you down them stairs. I looked at the man and smiled, you a fucking dead man I said before walking back down the stairs the man at the bottom of the stairs grabbed me roughly. I yanked away a little and pulled the mask off. I froze up when I seen who it was. He looked down and pulled me hard in the chair. I was so speechless, I never would of thought it was Mitch under that mask. I honestly didn't care anymore it was obvious they needed me or they would of been killed me by now. I sat there thinking of ways to get home, I needed to see my family i began to cry quietly. Daddy please find me please I said to no one in particular.
what felt like hours later Bianca, Mitch and the guy with the familiar voice came down the stairs and stood in front of me. I laughed, you might as well reveal yourself not even that mask we'll be able to protect you when my dad gets to you. Fuck yo dad nobody scared of him yo daddy a bitch. No nigga you the bitch you won't even reveal yo self but when my dad kill you, you will know it's him the whole time his face is what you'll see right before you begging for yo bitch ass life. He hit me with the butt of his gun. My head immediately began to bleed. I was fighting back the tears. Bianca laughed you just don't know when to shut up dumb bitch. I wanted to say something so bad but the pain was excruciating. I managed to lift my head. I looked directly into Mitch eyes, he quickly looked down. Now if you help us with something we won't kill you said the masked man. What? We want yo dad's whole empire and you gone be the key source to us getting it. And how is that. You'll see he walked off. Mitch and Bianca followed. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Soon enough I drifted off to sleep.

#Day7 of Day7

I know I missed a few days but I did what I said I would. 😘😘 I love you guys and as always thanks for the support!

•Comment
•Vote
•& share with a friend 🖤

#LoyaltySquad🖤🖤