Chapter 8

Taylor POV
I Sat beside my brother holding his hand crying. Erin was on the other side holding his other hand. I don't know her but I had respect for her she ain't went home once either so she must love my brother. So how long you and my brother been together? Uhm we actually just start going together but we been seeing each other for a while since I was like a junior. Damn and he ain't never said nothing about you. Well you know him he's private. And I knew he wouldn't just settle down with just me. So I wouldn't be with him. She looked at him but I've been crazy in love with him since I met him. A tear rolled down her cheek she quickly wiped it. But we gotta be strong for him cause I know he ain't dying, she looked at me like she meant every word. I got up and hugged her cause right now I needed it. She hugged me tighter.

I sat back down, well if it means anything I know my brother likes you. How you know that she smiled? Cause he ain't never been over no other girl house as much as he went to yours. And he said he was gone let me meet you I smiled, I didn't think I would like you, cause I'm territorial and he's my brother but I like you. She smiled I like you too I been wanting to meet y'all for some time now. Just then Bambi walked in with Lani. She looked as if she had been crying. Hay girl she came up to me, hugging me. Hay boo. How are you feeling she asked me? I'm ok I guess. Lani came up and sat on my lap. Hey lil mama. Hay Taylor is Tion ok? He will be I kissed her cheek. Hello I'm Baliegh but everyone's calls me Bambi. Hello Bambi I'm Erin. Bambi is my bestfriend and Erin is my brothers girl friend. Oh wow well nice to meet you, you to Erin said smiling.

Bambi POV
Erin was so pretty. I was happy for her and Tion and I was praying he woke up. Kiu couldn't loose him to. How has Kiu been asked Taylor. I don't know. What you mean you don't know I honestly did not want to talk about him right now cause I didn't want to cry. I don't know Taylor I said with a little attitude. Lani you hungry? Yeah, alright I'll be right back. Do y'all want anything ima go to Taco Bell? Yeah well text you what we want said Taylor. I walked out and went to my car, as soon as I got in I called Kiu. It went straight to voice mail. Kiu please call me back I've been calling all night like what the fuck. I hung up pissed the fuck off. I pulled up to Taco Bell and got everybody food then went back to the hospital. I felt like I was kind of going crazy I wanted to know where Kiu was man this shit wasn't like him. When I walked in the hospital i seen Kiu go into G room. I followed him. When I walked in I shut the door. Nigga where the fuck You been you think you can just mf leave and not call and check up on me and Lani? He just stared at me, Nigga you can't talk? Man quit all that yelling you know I don't give a fuck bout none of that. He looked at me with no remorse. You know what Kiu fuck you I said before I walked out. I went to Tions room fighting all the tears. I put they food down. Aye can you watch Lani for like an hour. I just need to do something real quick. Yeah I ain't going no where said Taylor. Ok thank you I swear I'll be back I just need a hour. I rushed out before Lani could see my tears I needed to go smoke and be alone real quick.

Kiu POV
Aye man that shit ain't coo, you really need to go after her said G. Man fuck her right now I ain't got time for that shit. Why I'm hearing that the nigga who set this shit up name was G? He looked at me side ways and chuckled nigga I know you ain't asking me what I think you asking me. Man nigga I don't know but that's what I heard so I'm coming to you. Nigga don't ever disrespect me like that, that shit will get yo ass killed. You of all people have the balls to ask me some silly ass question like that. I sat down look G I'm just tryna figure out what happen man. We'll go figure that shit out, cause you wasting yo time asking me young blood. I walked out, he was right why would I ever question his loyalty. When I left I went to the hood, I just wanted to sit there and see how shit was moving now I ain't been out here in a while. I needed to find out who knew something. I heard a knock on my window I looked up. I unlocked my door. Wassup, wassup Erin how you know I was here? When you were leaving the hospital I was going to the bathroom so I decided to follow you. I want to help, I was there when Tion and G got shot. Nigga what can you do. She pulled out a glock 19. Nigga where was that when they was getting shot I asked her? This is Tions I took it off him before he went to the hospital but don't play me either. I definitely know how to use this. Alright coo so what happen? Me and Tion were sitting in the car waiting to make a trade. He didn't want me to come but I didn't want to be at home by myself. G was in the car across the street, these niggas had to be watching us they knew our moves. Cause they came from no where shooting up the cars. G drove off but Tion was hit twice one in his chest and the other in his stomach. It was two guys on the motor cycle. They drove off when I got out to go to the driver side it was a girl in the same mask as the guys I know it was girl cause she had on tight attire. She walked up to me pointing the gun. I thought I was gone die right there. But she laughed then ran away. G came up behind us and I threw all the drugs and the guns Tion had in his car into G car. He told me to call the ambulance and that's it that's all that happen.
My blood was boiling, We gone find out who the fuck these muthafuckas is. I don't know why anyone would play with my family like that. I was boutta start killing everybody in this bitch until I got some answers.

#Day5 OF Day7

•Y'all I'm sorry if it's kind of all over the place my sister is pregnant and in the hospital so i actually typed this all while tryna make sure she was good cause I ain't want to let y'all down!•

Y'all know what ima say!

Comment Vote & SHARE SHARE SHARE 😘😘😘