Chapter 2

Bambi POV
I was in my room when my phone rung it was Kiu.
Hay wassup
Nothing I was just calling to say good night.
Oh so that's it. You don't want to talk to me I said jokingly.
I mean yeah but I thought you would be sleep you do have school in the morning.
So what I rather talk to you.
He laughed, ok coo so where you see yo self at in 5 years?
I thought for a lil while. Uhm I see myself owning my own tatto shop I want it to be very diverse I want to have 5 employees and I want them to be of all different races you know. I see myself also doing a ton of conventions as well. I don't know I see myself doing so much Kiu. Like I want the world for myself.
Damn ok I like that.
What about you where do you see yourself?
He laughed well I guess I see myself, hold on real quick Bambi. Come in!
I heard his little sister Kiu can you read me a book. Mommy is feeling sick. Ok Lani Ima go check on mommy first though ok. Ok brother I'll be in my room.
Bambi.
Yes?
Ima read my little sister a book so she can go to sleep but I'll see you tomorrow.
Ok
Goodnight
Goodnight Kiu.
I put my phone on the charger. He was so sweet. I said my prayers and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to my phone alarm going off. I yawned and stretched. I took care of my hygiene. I put on some jogger sweatpants and a jean jacket over a plain white t shirt I grabbed a pair of sandals off my shelf, and put my hair in a pony tail. I did not feel like getting cute today I was sleepy for some reason. Hey mama, my mama was looking to cute today. Where you going today mama? To a very important meeting, I'll see you later she said kissing me on my forehead. My daddy must still be sleep I thought. I reached in the fridge and got me a sunny d , then I left for school. I was so lost in my thoughts before I knew it I was pulling in the parking lot of school. I went to my locker when I turned around I seen Taylor go to the bathroom. So I waited in there for her to come out. She went to the sink. When she looked up she noticed me and rolled her eyes. I'm sorry Taylor you know I didn't mean to hurt you. Shhhh... somebody might hear you she looked under the stalls. I reached in my purse and took out some weed, My car? She smiled yup popping the p, you owe me anyways. I laughed as we walked out the bathroom. She rolled up a fatty as I drove off school premises. I pulled up at a park. I'm sorry though Taylor forreal I was just mad cause I knew you were lying when you said nothing was wrong so I wanted to just pop up so we could talk. But I didn't think it would go that way if I would of known I would of never came over there. She passed me the blunt, yeah I know Bambi. I was just in my feelings I mean even though we are close and you accept me for who I am. I don't accept it. And yo ass is rich she said while laughing even though that don't matter I still don't feel on yo caliber. Please stop feeling that way Tay, no I haven't been through what you have but you are my best friend and I love you no matter what. You on my level shit you might be beyond that shit I laughed you smart as fuck Tay, you gone be something. Thank you boo and I love you too. But now that you know how do you feel about it she asked? What you mean? Now that you know my mama a crack head do you now understand where I was coming from. Of course yo life is harder then I could imagine, but your also one of the strongest people I know. So I know you gone make it. And I honestly have so much respect for you on a whole nother level. She hugged me I love you Bambi. I love you to. Now cut all the sentimental shit. We both laughed I looked at my phone you tryna just skip school today? Hell yeah we ain't even half way done with this blunt I know ima be stopped after this. They gone know we high af she said laughing. Hell yeah I said agreeing with her. I stared my car, ok where you wanna go? Cause my dad may still be home. We can go to my house my mama went back on the streets last night so I think the only one there is Tion. Ok coo. We talked and smoke about 45 mins later we pulled up in front of her house. We walked upstairs to her room and she shut her door. Her room was cute, you could she hadn't decorated since she was younger though. We sat on her bed. Tion swung open her door. Why the fuck you ain't in school? I'm sorry but me and Bambi needed to talk so we left school. Mmm Don't skip school again. Girl I'm sorry he really think he my daddy we both laughed. A couple minutes later Kiu opened the door, wassup Bambi. Tion why you tell his ass Bambi was in here now he ain't gone ever leave with his sprung ass! She said while laughing. Shut yo ass up. Get out Kiu. I'll talk to you later Bambi. Ok I smiled. I still can't believe yo ass like my brother. Girl he is fine and we had sex I said biting my lip. Y'all what? Bitchhhhhh give me all the details so I broke down all the nasty and freaky details with out leaving anything out. Awwww Bambi you finally growing up she said. Shut up Girl. We laughed and talked and ate junk food, she put on a movie and we fell asleep. Taylor phone started ringing. It woke me up I looked at my phone while she was talking on her's. School had just ended so I called me dad. Daddy I just wanted to let you know I'm taking Taylor home and then Ima hang with her for a little while. Ok but it's a school night so make curfew ok daddy I will. My phone beeped indicating someone was on my other line, it was Marcus. Hello?
Where was yo ass I had to do that damn project myself?
Oh shit my bad Marcus I swear that shit slipped my mind. But I was with Taylor remember I told you Sunday about our argument. We skipped school to talk.
I guess, you betta be lucky that's an good excuse. But what my baby doing?
Nothing she right here.
Let me speak to her. I rolled my eyes and handed her the phone. Girl where yo bathroom at I gotta pee. It's two door down on your right. Ok, I seen the light was on so I knocked on the door. Hold on, I stood there because I knew that was Kiu. He came out a few minutes later. Well if I would had known it was you I would of told you to come in. Boy shut up as I pushed past him to go to the bathroom. I washed my hands and opened the door. Damn so you just gone push me like that. I laughed I had to pee, I'm sorry. Yeah I guess, I'm glad you and Tay back coo. Yeah me too. This man turned me on so much I just stared at him seductively. He pushed me into the bathroom and shut the door. He pushed me against the door gently. He started to kissing me, I nibbled on his lip. He was exploring my body with his hands. Then he put his hand inside my joggers. He slipped one finger inside my hole. I picked my leg up and held it around his waist, to give him more entrance. It felt so damn good. I was trying not to moan so I bit down on my lip while I buried my face in his chest. You won't me? Yes I said faintly. He pulled on my pony tail and kissed me. Then he stopped I opened my eyes. Not right now he smiled and walked out. I stood in the bathroom confused and kind of pissed no his ass did not just tease me. Bambi I heard Taylor yell. Yes, girl I thought yo ass got lost. I laughed no I didn't. Before I walked back into Tay room Kiu was standing in the door way smiling I mouthed ass hole!! He smiled and walked in to Tion rooms. Girl what took yo ass so long I don't know I had to shit. I bust out laughing because that was seriously the first thing that came to my mind. She laughed as well bitch stop lying I heard you and Kiu talking. I blushed you get on my nerves with yo nosey ass.

Tion POV
Nigga what the fuck took you so long. You scared of this ass whopping in 2K. Nigga fuck you, you talk to much shit Kiu said.  Put the game on then. Nigga you always play with Lebron, so nigga you always playing with Kobe old ass. But his old ass got game. Aye what you think of King though Kiu asked. Shit ain't nothing to think about, the nigga get serious money, and been getting it for a long time and G vouch for him. Yeah I feel you I'm ready to start getting this money, so it is what it is. Yeah we supposed to be getting something soon for that drop we did. So as soon as I get that I'm getting me and Tay up outta here. I'm tryna get her closer to her school, and I also think ima let my mama stay with us but she got one time to fuck up and it's over with I'm done with her ass. That's wassup my nigga real talk. Well you know I gotta get the spot next door from you my nigga. Yeah so you can be close to Bambi with yo sprung ass nigga how the fuck you figure I'm sprung. Cause all you do is talk about that girl I never would of took "We Don't Love These Hoes" Kiu to get a shawty who could sit him down. You need to get yo ass one he said laughing. My phone started ringing. Oh this G right here, pause the game. What up?
Shit young blood where you at?
My house with Kiu
Ok coo, we'll meet me at my crib.
We on our way.
Come on Kiu we gotta go over G house. Let me go home real quick make sure my mama coo to get Lani off the bus. Naw Taylor can do it. Alright let me let my mama know. I walked over to Taylor's rooms. Aye Tay her and Bambi was sitting on the bed talking. Can you get Lani off the bus and make sure she eat. Ok Tion I got you. Where you going though? To handle some business, I'll be back soon. Oh ok. Wassup Bambi. Oh hi Tion she said shyly. Alright Tay y'all be safe, yeah you to Tion. I walked out the house and seen Kiu waiting by my door. Taylor said she could, and she gone make sure she eat to. Ok coo. I wonder what this nigga G want though. Yeah me too hopefully it's good news. I played old Boosie until we got to G house. G was sitting on his porch smoking some weed. Aye wassup young niggas? Shit wassup with you. We walked in G house, his house was right outside the hood it wasn't to flashy but it was real nice and he kept his shit clean. His girl was sitting on the couch watching TV. Hay baby she said hay Baby can you let us talk for a minute though. Of course she said I'll just watch this in the room. Hay Kiu and Tion she said with a smile. Wassup Tonya, she kissed G then walk to the back. So King said it's a go with y'all. That's wassup that's what I wanted to hear. That's my nigga y'all so I don't want y'all having to many doubts just be y'all selves when y'all around him. Y'all gone be seeing him a lot more now, sometimes with out me. I nodded my head, he also wanted me to give y'all this. G pulled out two big envelopes. My eyes got wide when I seen the money inside. Kiu shouted out Nigga we made it. Hell yeah I said, we dapped. I looked up Thank God, I was ready to get Tay out the hood. That's for what y'all did and what you will do next. So be available, but welcome lil niggas to bigger things. Y'all know ima look after y'all. Shit G you always have thank you my nigga forreal. Shit Tion you know I got you. Yeah G thank you maybe some of this can help keep my mama alive longer, Kiu said. Yeah she in my prayers dawg forreal. We sat and smoked a couple blunts then dipped. When I got back in the car I felt better then I have in a while, I was finally gone do what I needed for Taylor.