Chapter 22

King POV
Ok meet me on 17th. Aye King, G busted through my office! Ok talk to you then bye. Wassup? Aye Aaliyah just came through with some blueprints but I'm not sure what they are. Let me see, there were three blueprints I looked at all three of them but something felt familiar about the second one.

Where did you say these came from? They were in Drakes safe Aaliyah found it. Why? Because this looks familiar like I've seen this before. But I don't know.

Aaliyah POV
I got up to use the bathroom. And decided to get a glass of wine he obviously was not coming home.
It was about 5a and when I shut the refrigerator I seen someone in our bushes. I was frozen there hoping they didn't see me. Then the shadow was gone. I looked out the window and seen someone driving away. I put the glass of wine down and went outside but not before I looked both ways I ran to the spot he was and seen a manilla envelope. What the fuck I thought while running back inside locking the door. I went to the room and opened the envelope and seen pictures of everyone.
King, G, Tru, Tion and Kiu even Baliegh and her friends. There were so many pictures and enough evidence to take everyone down.

There's a time in your life where you may have to make that fight or flight decision. Well my time was now, and I was definitely leaving this bitch tonight. I ran to get my phone and called G. He answered it on the 3rd ring. Are y'all still tracking him. Yeah, why?  Where is he? I don't know let me find out. I put my phone on speaker as I started to throw cloths in the bag. He's still at the hotel ok have someone come get me. There's pictures oh my God so many pictures and they are very incriminating. Have someone come get me now! I'm on my way he said hanging up. I packed a couple outfits, and the Manila envelope and was out the door. I thought about the blue prints and since he would know something was up I would take those as well. I ran back in the house to get them and shit I was probably going to die from this anyway and since I had no money I took most of that too. I called G, he answered on the second ring, hay ima be at the Publix down the street. Please hurry up G please. I'm doing like 70 I'll be there in like 10. Ok i Said speeding to Publix.

Kiu POV
I was dozing off until I seen Drake walk towards his car it was now 6:30 in the morning. He kissed a light skinned female. When she turned around I took a couple pictures of her. When they both were gone I called King. Yeah he answered. They left the hotel, ok come back to the house. Alright I said hanging up.  I lit up a blunt and rode in silence all the way there.

I pulled up to the house about an hour later in Atlanta traffic. When I walked in I seen G and king looking at some blueprints In the kitchen. Wassup, shit tryna figure out if these got anything to do with us. I nodded, I got pictures... just then we heard the doorbell ring. Which was very odd because everyone who was supposed to be here were already here, or had an code so there would be no need to ring the door bell. We all went to the front with our guns already out. JD was walking towards us. It's your wife King. My wife he looked totally confused. How would she know where we were I never gave her the address to this house for obvious reasons.

King POV
I never wanted her to go down for nothing if it ever got to that, I thought walking towards the door swiftly. What are you doing here I said grabbing her arm making sure no one was behind her. She looked confused as well. Where's Aaliyah, she said ignoring my question. I asked you a question! Aaliyah shared her location with me and when I seen she had went somewhere else I tracked it to here I thought she was trying to run. Wow so that's what you thought of me, Aaliyah said over my shoulder. I mean can you blame me please don't act shocked I said rolling my eyes. Well for your information I'm here because I was scared for my life, yall lives she said with an higher pitch. Show her the pictures, show her what I showed y'all. I looked over my shoulder with piercing eyes. One thing about me is I never involved Tru in to much. Maybe to burn some cloths here and there or some details but never completely everything. But after I showed Tru these pictures she wouldn't stop until she knew everything. Let's go to my office, I said pulling her arm.

Mathias King do not fucking play with me right now what pictures is she taking about? Keep your voice down I said sternly. Mathiasssss she said while chuckling something she did when she started going in her loko mode. Please just show me the pictures. I knew there was no point in trying to hide them so I took the envelope out of my locked drawer.  She sat her purse and keys on the desk while grabbing the envelope. She looked through the pictures with her mouth dropping, as she sat down. As she looked at each picture my heart sank a little knowing how upset she would be. But not only upset feel as though her man wasn't protecting his family. She shook her head throwing the pictures down on my desk. Who is Drake exactly. Dearra's brother. I knew it she said under her breath. I told Aaliyah he must of knew who we were at the club. Listen baby I have this under control I'm doing what I need to do to make sure this mf never come near us again. What is your plan she asked sternly? Well now that we see these pictures we just waiting for the time. Ain't no talking none of that. Ima do what's needed. Yeah you fucking do that but at this point I'm not leaving this house have someone go get my fucking child. If he has all this I'm sure he knows where we stay and since y'all all here, here's where I'll be as well. I said walking out. Kiu, I said calling out go get my daughter and her friends and bring them back here. He nodded and head towards the garage. Aye King, let's talk in your office. Naw ain't no more talking in secret. Y'all got me into this now I'm into it, wassup Tru said with an evil tone. G looked at me to see if he should proceed, I nodded my head. Well it looks as if that indeed is Natalie he was with. Kiu got a picture of them when they were leaving the hotel. Also he's at home, and Nino is on his way over there. So he must know Aaliyah flipped on his ass. JD stalk that tracker the second he moves let me know. Got it boss!

Tru POV
I was so overwhelmed at this point and so disappointed in my husband. Where's the kitchen? This way he said leading me towards it. I got a glass and poured some water in it. As I walked around I notice some blueprints on the island. I looked at each of them and when I got to third one I stopped. Why do you have the blue print to our house out. The what he said walking towards me fast. The blueprints to our house Mathias. I knew this one looked familiar. How are you sure it's our house. Baby I know what the blueprints are I had an hand in everything around the build of my dream house, So I'm sure that's it. This nigga, I said shaking my head. Drake had these in his safe. Well he sure does dot his i's and crosses his t's. It's time for y'all to handle this like now. I said walking away.

G POV
I called Benny and told him to get the address of Natalie, I need to know if she was with Dearra that night and if so why her ass ain't dead too. He nodded, after you find what you need to know it's time to take him out I'm not wasting my time with his moms or none of that, him and Nino must go tonight no exceptions King said looking at me with an promising look.

-loyal