Chapter 11

Tru POV
Me and Mithias woke up early in the morning to go to breakfast. And now we were walking on the bridge just talking.

We haven't been on a date in a while. I know baby that's why I had to do something small for you. Have you been thinking about the wedding? Yeah actually I have but I think I want to wait until after I have the baby. I want to party that day. He laughed yeah I get it that might actually be better anyway. Yeah but what's going on with you? What you mean he look at me confused? Just your business, we haven't talked about that in awhile. Everything being ran smoothly? Yeah I have Lauren send me paper work every week to make sure everything going good. But on Monday I'm definitely going back I need to make sure myself. Yeah I understand. But baby I do have a question to ask you. What? Well Rico and Sierra have been trying to save money to get an apartment and I kind of want to help them and pay a couple months rent so they can get ready for this baby about to come. I know she's ready to move. Yeah I guess you can do that but that nigga Rico need to do more he got a baby coming him working at footlocker ain't gone cute it. Mithias shut up he's only 18 at least he's trying baby. G could use some help right now I can see if he, no no no Mithias everybody don't need to take that route. He's trying to get his license to cut hair, how about you help him with that I know you got connects. Yeah I do I can get him a job at my homie shop. Good I smiled I knew I could count on Mithias if anything my baby had connects every where no matter what it was. So if it was important to me I knew he would help him. Ima let him know when we get back to the house. Ima ask Sierra if she wants to help with my company. Lil mama got style for sure. She can't draw but she can put pieces together and they look amazing. Yeah if anybody can help her with that I know you can.

Bambi POV
Baby where you going I asked Kiu? To see Tion, ima bring Lani with me to. I nodded my head and walked to the room to touch up my make up. Kiu came in, wait did I hear you call me baby? I smiled well you are my baby right? Right, so that mean you ain't mad? Naw I'm still mad but I love you Kiu please just don't hurt me again I started tearing up. There was a pause. He walked over to me, baby I promise it will never happen again you everything I need. He wiped my tears and began kissing me. I gasped a little bit missing his kisses and feeling so turned on. Since we hadn't had sex in a while. He lifted the big T-shirt over my head. And underneath I was naked. He carried me to the bed with his finger pleasuring my clit. I moaned in pleasure. Kiu please I was able to let out between moans. Please what he said so seductively, I want you. He traced kisses so soft down my body on my stomach until he got to my pussy. I moaned before he stuck his tongue in side of me. He sucked kissed and licked me like I was the last girl he would ever do this with my body jerked as I came all in his mouth he licked it up slowly tracing his tongue over every bit of me. He stood up taking off the rest of his cloths he had on. You ready bae? I'm always ready I said as I bit my bottom lip. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him on top of me as I flipped him around and straddled on top of him. I position his erect dick to my throbbing pussy as I pushed him inside me we both let out a moan. I began to bounce up and down faster enjoying every minute. He grabbed me by my waist so he could go deeper and deeper into me. I moaned loud please baby don't stop. We were so wrapped up in what we were doing we didn't hear the door open. Kiu we both grabbed the covers around us. What Kehlani? I thought we were leaving she asked looking confused. I felt so embarrassed I couldn't say a word. We are baby go sit down I'll be out there in a minute. Ok she said as she shut the door. I shook my head oh my god I feel so bad. Kiu laughed, it's not funny Kiu. Naw it's not. I just gotta laugh to keep from being mad. You felt so damn good. I kissed his lips well we can finish later on. I got up and put my T-shirt back on. Yeah I guess he said as he got dressed. I love you Baliegh, and I love you. I'll be home in a couple hours ok. Ok baby, I can't wait I said kind of disappointed I knew my climax was going to be hella good since I ain't had sex in forever, Oh well i thought it's always an later.

After they left I finished my make up and got dressed. I was going to go see my mom and dad. As I walked down the stairs I seen someone down there.

(Mitch)

When I realized who it was I ran back upstairs

When I realized who it was I ran back upstairs. I grabbed my glock and turned around ready to kill his ass once and for all. As soon as I turned around he slapped the shit out me causing me to fall on the bed and the gun flew out my hand on the floor. He picked it up and pointed it at me. You was gone kill me huh bitch. I sat there quiet and mad, it was obvious keeping quiet about him cause I wanted to kill him myself was not working. I felt tears run down my face but I quickly wiped them. Why would you want to kill me Bambi he said touching my leg. I pushed his hand away. Don't touch me. He grabbed me by my neck bitch don't fuck with me I will touch whatever the fuck I want. He kissed me I felt weak like a bitch not doing anything but what the fuck could I do. Ima teach yo ass a lesson he said as he began ripping my cloths off.

I did not proof read**
My bday was on the 19th so I been turning up sorry for not updating but a bitch is 24
#CAPRICORN♑️♑️♑️
I will update again tomorrow! I promise cause I know this is short.