friends?

I went into the kitchen washed my hands and started up some rice in the cooker. Lewen walked in and looked at what I was doing. "What are you doing?" he asked. "making lunch for tomorrow," I say rolling up some sushi. "Want to help?" He looks at me and smiles. "Sure I'll help you. What do you want me to help with?" "well, you can cut that fish for me," I say pointing to a knife and cutting board.

Lewen went over after washing his hands and started cutting the fish. I took the other ingredients and started rolling the sushi again. As I roll the sushi he hands me a plate of the fish and helps me roll them. Angle walks in as the rice finishes and I start pulling out the bento boxes. I lay the boxes out and start making rice balls to put in the boxes and after putting the sushi in the fridge.

As I was rolling the rice there was a knock on the door. Lewen went to see who it was. There was a moment of silence after some muffled talking. Then there where the sound of footsteps coming to the door. I finished making the rice balls and put everything together in the bento box and put them in the fridge.

The door opened and I saw the man from fathers work. He smiled and waved. "Oh hello, mister. I never got the chance to thank you for helping me get back to my father." I was surprised that he was actually here. "Your welcome. Anyways I came to talk to your father but since he clearly isn't here. I thought I would come and say hello to you." He was so uppity and cheery. He walked over and held out his hand to me. I took it and we walked out to the yard.

"So I heard that you had an incident at your school." I tried not to look at him. "Ya it wasn't my fault," I say childishly. "Oh, so it wasn't you who sent your father to the hospital? Well then who was it?" he said being a smart ass. "I didn't mean to send him there but I was in a bad state at the time." I look at the ground disappointed. "Well, what made you go into a rage like that?" He was very curious and looked interested. I let out a sigh and said. "A kid called me an ugly demon and I just lost it."

He looked confused or worried. " Well if anything you are definitely not ugly or a demon but anyways. What do you mean by lost it?" I look up and say. "Well once he said that I was filled with an uncontrollable rage and wanted to hurt him." I turn to look at him and he places a hand on my head and smiles. "Well if you get that feeling again just ring this bell and I will come to help you." He places a purple bell around my neck I smile. "I will. So are we friends now?" I ask looking at the sky. "Sure we can be friends and remember friends don't break promises."

~~~~~~~(No one's P.O.V.)~~~~~~~

They spent the next two months hanging out and talking. He would visit her father with her. They are always seen around or close to one another. They were in a park one day he was pushing her on the swing. A woman came up and asked him if he was her dad she was hitting on him trying to get his number.

He declined her and went back to push Y/n only to see she wasn't there. He turned around to see a man running off with her over his shoulder. She was crying yelling for Mephisto to come to help her she was getting that uncontrollable feeling again. She was scared of the feeling and was worried. She grabbed the bell and rang it he was chasing after them gaining speed.

He caught up and grabbed her off the man's shoulder and punched him. The man got up holding his nose he then took off running to a van and drove off. Mephisto hugged her close and didn't put her down till we got to the church. He set her down and they agreed to only play in the church grounds. They played inside the walls after that and stopped going to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~(one year later)~~~~~~~~~~

They built a playground in the walls to keep me happy. I was always swinging on the playset or reading in the house built into the playset. Mephisto would bring me books and teach me new languages. I was a fast learner. Father came home and made an agreement with Mephisto that he could be the one to teach me and keep me out of the public school.