Fighting

I got dressed and then amiamon joined me and we went out to the cram school. He left before the door opened and someone walked out. I looked at them and then I went inside. I sat in my spot and everyone looked at me. "It is good to have you back y/n." I looked at them and nodded. "Ok well let's get started with the class now." I sat there and took in all of the information and then we went through the rest of the class and then we went to normal classes. I sighed and then I went to Mephisto's. It has been like this for a while. 

I was asked all about America. I sighed and then told them that it was exactly the same there. Except they thought I couldn't speak English at first. I sighed and then it was lunch. I went and got my food and then went to the garden. I sighed. It wasn't the same. I sat down and Amiamon appeared. He looked at me and then handed me a sucker. I took it and then laid back and stared at the sky. Shortly after Mephisto appeared over me. I sat up and he sat next to me and his brother. "This garden isn't the same." I nodded and then he patted my head. 

I finished my food and then went back to class. I had a great time and was getting used to being back home. We decided to have a sleepover at my place. I agreed and everyone came over later that day. I started to make dinner and cook when one of the kids walked in and started to ask some disturbing questions. I ignored them when suddenly the kid placed his hand on my back and I let out a yelp and turned and smacked him. 

He came back at me and we started to full on fight. I wrestled him down and then he kicked me off and made the pan on the stove fall off and splash me. I hissed and immediately wiped off the hot liquid. I then jumped him. The other students ran in and saw me on his back and him trying to hit me. Mephistopheles walked in and yelled for us to stop. I did but the kid elbowed me. I growled and Mephisto cleared everyone out of the room.

He calmed me down and washed the burn on my arm. It healed a little bit stayed a dark shade. He wrapped it up and then we walked out. The kid was taken out and talked to. He ended up kicked out for sexual and physical harassment of another student. I went back and started dinner again. After everyone ate we then went into the game room and started to play. Mephisto had left to watch amiamon and make sure he wasn't spotted.