Gehenna!

I soon fell over and my body started to react and they got back. the walls started to turn red and black. It looked terrifying. I passed out and laid there. Mephisto and Amaimon looked at each other then picked me up and laid me on the bed. They stayed in the room with me till I woke up. I sat up and looked around everything seemed a lot clearer now. My ears and teeth were sharper now too. I looked and seen a tail.

It was thin and fluff on the end I looked at mephisto. He smiled. He handed me and mirror. My hair was long and white. And my eyes were red with a black outline. "Well we have awakened your powers now we are going to need to learn how to control them." I nodded and he picked me up. We went to his office and then he opened a gate. It was to gahena. I looked at him. "How long?" He smiled. "Two weeks there is one day here. So maybe two months." So I will see you in sixteen weeks?" He shook his head.

"No i'm talking about two months here." I frowned and then he hugged me and handed me to amiamon. "Don't let anything bad happen to her." He nodded and the walked thru. When we got to the other side there was a long road to a castle. Amiamon started to walk towards it. I fell asleep on the walk. Just because I was bored. I woke up when I heard some loud talking. I opened my eyes to see two demons arguing with each other. I was confused. "What is going on?" Amiamon looked at me.

"They are just being my brothers. they are always like that." I nodded and we walked by. "Hey, Amiamon." One of them saw us. "I don't have the time brother." he was suddenly tackled him and he dropped me. I landed hard. I started to cry. "Whoa. Hey, stop crying." Someone touched me and flames went everywhere. They burned them. "S***." Amaimon ran over to me and tried to calm me down. "Dammit, Mephisto is going to kill me." I looked at him and then started to laugh his hair. "Amiamon." he looked at me.

"What?" I reached up and patted the hair. He reached up and felt it and then went after his brother. One of them walked over. "Hello, little one what is your name?" I looked at them. "y/n who are you?" He laughed. "I am Lucifer. And that over there is buzzlebee."I nodded and sat there and then after they stopped fighting he walked back over and picked me up and we continued to go wherever we were before. "So I'm guessing she is here to learn how to control her flames?"

Amiamon nodded and then they joined us. "Do you know which line she is from?" We shook our heads. "No they were killed and we don't know who they were." Lucifer was thinking. "Well I haven't seen those flames before. So it must have been two powerful demons." I looked at them. "Well I do know that they destroyed the vacant sixty forty years ago." they seemed confused. "Well that isn't possible. The vacant still is operating." I looked at them.

"Well it was over fifty years to get it back up and running it was down for a few years. He nodded and then we went inside and there was a man sitting in a chair. He looked at me. He had long black hair. He stood up and walked over to us. "Hello father." I looked at him. It was satan. "Hello who did you bring with you?" He looked at me. "This is y/n. She is supposed to learn how to control her flames. He looked at me and then reached out and tapped my head. My flames showed up.

"Hm I haven't seen those two colors in a long time. Who would have thought that they would have a kid." He picked me up and looked me over. I was so small. "Well she has some growing to do." I growled. "I wouldn't mention her size." Buzzlebee smirked. "But she is so small. How can she do anything to him." I growled and then Satan set me down rather quickly. I tackled Buzzlebee and pinned him down.