Is this real?

------- y/n's p.o.v. -------

I started to wake up and I feel something in my hand. I look and see that I make a hold of Mephisto's tail. He was laying next to me. I let go and started to get up. "What are you doing y/n." I jumped and seen Mephisto looking at me. "Sorry did I wake you up?" He shook his head and sat up.

"No I was awake I need to start work anyways. And you need to go to class." I looked at the time surprised. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He laughed. "It's fine but let's get going." I walked to the door and used the key to get to the cram school. Mephisto followed behind me.

When I got to the room I opened the door and walked in Mephisto following behind. He talked to my father and they started the class. Mephisto was sitting in the back watching us. He said that he would be watching over the class today. Yukio sat diagonal from me. He was taking notes and everything.

I didn't need to wright anything down. I just needed to watch and listen. When the class was over we where told about a mission coming up. It was going to be a camp out in one of the dorms. We would be getting an assessment on our skills. Mephisto told me that it would be in my dorm sense I was the only one their.

I looked at him and nodded. "Ok as long as the place doesn't get trashed." I looked at the other students when I say this. "DON'T YOU DARE MESS UP MY PLACE!" They all nodded and seemed to shrink at my voice. "Ok good. And if anything gets broken you will pay for it."

They all seemed to be huddled in a corner away from me. Yukio, Shura and I smirked. Mephisto was snickering at their reaction to my threat. I smiled and the class ended. I walked over and started to talk with my father. The other students seemed to calm them self's and pack up their stuff.

I walked over and grabbed my bag. When Mephisto walked over we started to talk. "Hey y/n." I looked at him. "Hm what is it Mephisto." He looked away. "Never mind." He seemed to be bothered by something. He seemed off today. "What is wrong Mephisto you have been acting weird all day."

He looked at me and smiles. "Oh I was just thinking about yesterday. And was wondering if you want to go out liked that again." I looked at him then thought about it. "Yes I would love to. It was really fun lets do it again sometime." I smiled and we walked to my next class. Mephisto had to go and do some paperwork. I walked to my seat and class started.

-------- Mephisto's p.o.v. ---------

I had to leave y/n for a bit so I could do my work. I was reluctant to leave her alone but I have work to do. I am so used to seeing her. It is strange that I only get to see her when we hang out now. But if she is happy then I am happy. When I got to my office y/n's father was their.

"Hello ( ) how are you today?" He knew about my fearing so for her. "I'm doing fine. But I'm worried. I seen what almost happened the other day. It made me worry about your relationship with her." I looked at him. "I get that you are worried but I will make sure that she is safe. I don't want her to get hurt by the other students, or by anyone else."

He nodded and started to ask about how she was doing in a normal school. I told him that everyone is fine and that she is doing well. I also have someone watching her when I'm not around. I have to make ap salute sure that she is safe and doesn't have another incidence with a student.

----------- y/n's p.o.v. -----------

I was in the middle of class when a student walked by and dropped something on my desk. It was a note. I decided to open it when we had work time. I paid attention to the teacher and waited. When it was work time I opened the paper to see it was a nasty letter. It was saying that I need to stay away from Mephisto and drop out of school.