New home?

I walk to the main building and knock on the door. Someone on the other side asked, "Who is it?" "it's me I'm here to get my room key and directions," I say and the door opened. Mephisto was standing in the door. "So how was your first day back in an actual school?" He seemed interested to hear my answer. "Well it was nice but could have gone better." he looked confused. "How could it have gone any better?"

"Well for starters I could have had a map of this place it's huge and I got lost A LOT. When I was on my way to lunch I got lost in the garden." I say explaining it. "Well, I'll have to walk with you next time then so you won't get lost cause we don't want that now do we?" He was being a smart ass about it.

"But anyways I need directions and the key to my room," I say getting serious. "Well, I'll walk you there so I can show you the way." He smiled and grabbed his jacket and walked out the door. He held out his arm and I took it as we walked we talked how school was other than when I got lost.

I told him that it was nice to be around other people again and that it was weird being away from the church for this long. the longest I have been away was to go to the store and buy some food. I was walking and I nearly tripped over something.

Mephisto catches me before I fall. "Hey, you need to be more careful. We don't need you to hurt yourself." I smile. "ya I will try not to trip over the air again." We both laugh. I can see that we are getting closer to a tall building it looks abandoned but inviting at the same time.

We walk up to the door and Mephisto hands me the key. "welcome to your home. This is where you will be staying." My mouth drops cause the whole inside of the building looked like it was redone it looks like a palace instead of a dorm room. "Wow. This looks awesome."

~~~~

I walked into the room and looked around. "How big is this building?" I look at Mephisto who smiled. "Well it is three stories and all of it is yours so you can do what you want with it. But I did go and buy you some furniture so you don't need to worry about that."

"Wow, Mephisto I'm impressed you have really nice taste in furniture. How much was all of this?" I was kinda curious. "Well, I would say that it is all around 200,000,000 yen ($1,000,000 us dollars)." My mouth dropped. "This is an expensive building. Does anyone else have a place like this?" "Yes, but they are decorated a little different and the size is larger. But they also have to share their place with the other students."

Mephisto says while looking at me. "Do I have any roommates?" I was asking cause I wanted to be aware. "No, you have this place all to yourself. But if you want to later on when you make friends you can invite them to stay with you." I smile when he says that because who wants to be alone all the time with no one around?

"Oh by the way your bedroom is the first door on the right up the on the top floor." I look at him and curious I walk up the staircase to go check out the second floor. To the right was a kitchen with the latest cookware and electronics. To the left was a dining room that looked like it was from the victorian age. I walk around the corner to find a game room and across the hall was a living room. I look at Mephisto impressed.

I walk up the stairs to the third floor and see a colorful hallway with many doors. I open the one Mephisto said was going to be mine. I walk in and my mouth drops at what I see a big round in one corner and a sweet reading area in the other corner of the room there was a beautiful bookshelf against the wall next to the desk full of my favorite books.

I see a window seat over on one wall between the desk and the bookshelf. it was full of pillows. I smile knowing that it will be my favorite spot to sit and read. I walk over to the bookshelf and look at the books. I walk over to the window seat and look out the window I have a nice view of the school from here. This is awesome I wish I had this view at the church.

"Thank you, Mephisto it reminds me of home for some reason."I was happy. Mephisto handed me a key. "What's this key for?" I looked at Mephisto. He smiled and said, "This is the key to my office and if you have any questions just come ask me I'm free anytime and I'm almost always there." He knew I would go and ask him more questions cause I always have.