Test?

I looked around and seen that the others where still in the room. I was the first one out. One of the others walked out and ran back into the room. They told the others what is in the hallway. It looked like a lower level demon. But it could still do damage to us. My father gave me a key before he left.

Me and the demon where starring at each other. We didn't move or blink. The others walked out and seen what was happening. Yukio seemed a bit freaked out by how it was starring at me. He handed me one of his guns. The others ran around me and down the hallway towards it while I had it distracted.

The demon swung at them knocking them away into the next room. I sent my wolfs after it.they ran around it and snapped at it preventing it from moving. I ran at it and shot the gun. I stepped back and shot again aiming for its head. I made contact and the demon evaporated.

I growled. I gave Yukio his gun back. I ran over to see if anyone was hurt. It wasn't to bad but one of them hurt the self pretty badly. Some of the students went to look for my father. He wasn't in the building. I walked to my room and pulled out a key. I put it in one of my dressers doors.

I turned it and pulled out a special case. It was two twin pistols one black and one silver. These where from my personal collection. And where my favorite. I had asked father if he could get me them. He mist have figured that the fastest way was to give me the key. He had done something to the gun to make it more efficient for killing demons.

I smiled and walked out of the room. My guns strapped to my sides. Yukio looked at me. "Everyone is on but we need to move them somewhere safe." I nodded and said for everyone to help the others and to follow me. I walked them to the room hallway. I was ahead of them and I pushed a button and it opened to a secret room.

I pushed the door open and hurried the others inside. We left them in their white someone to deal with the more injured ones. The rest of us walked downstairs looking for any more demons. Some of the students with me walked to the staircase and where flung back.

I ran over and their was another demon their I shot at it and it dodged some of my bullets it charged at me. My wolfs tackled it back. I started to chant verses. The demon kept trying to get to me. I shot at it and kept saying the verse. When I finished the demon burst into ash and disappeared.

We went back to the others told them to cheat the other floors while I take the injured to the medical room. Yukio was in their helping the other students. He looked at the others and pulled them over. He asked what happened and I told him. When the others came back they said that the deacons where all gone.

I nodded and looked at the kid I front of me. They where fine except some cuts and bruises. A bell rang and it caught my attention. I felt for my bell and seen that it was gone. I looked around and seen it laying in the middle of the hallway. The others didn't hear my bell for some reason.

I walked up to it and picked it up. Father and some other exorcists came into the room and started to talk. I wasn't listening. I was trying to figure out how my bell came off. Father walked over to me seeing the bell. He was a bit surprised as well. Cause I never took it off.

-------- fathers p.o.v. --------

I watched as y/n was being a true team leader. She made sure that no-one was hurt to bad. And if they where she took them to Yukio. She had set up a hidden room. It was full if supply's. Mephisto must really care about her to do all of this. I smile. When the test was over we all came out and tended to the wounded.

I walked up to y/n she was in the hallway. She had a confused look on her face. I looked at what she was holding. It was her bell from Mephisto. I looked surprised. She never takes it off. She looks at me and frowned. "I don't get why it came off." I looked at her. I was thinking.

I looked at the chain to see it was broken. But how did it break. It looked like it was purposefully snapped. "We will have to talk to Mephisto about it. He will figure something out." She nodded and I started to congratulate the students for making it thru this.

---------- y/n's p.o.v. -----------

I nodded and listened as he congratulated us for making it thru the test. I walked out the room and down the stairs. I decided to use the key to Mephisto's office. I put the key in and turned it. It opened to a door right outside of his office. I walked over and knocked on the door.

I heard a faint "come in." It was Mephisto because it sounded happy and cheerful. I open it and see Mephisto siting at his desk. He looked up at me. "Hello y/n what brings you here so late?" I held up my hand and walked over to him. He seen I was holding the necklace. He got up and looked at me.

He seemed worried. "What is it Mephisto?" He looked like he was searching for something. "Well I put the necklace on you and it wasn't supposed to come off. Not unless you where hurt." I looked at him confused. "But I didn't get hurt so why did it come off?" He frowned and looked at me.

It doesn't look right to see him unhappy. Even when he is mad he tries to keep smiling. I look up. Me was standing directly in front of me now. I took a step back. He smiled. "Well it seems like you are ok. But is this all you wanted to come here for?" I shook my head. I also wanted to hang out.

"Let's talk. We haven't done that in a while. We never really seem to have the time." He smiled and holds his arm out. "Let's go for a walk shall we." I giggled and took his arm. He smiled and we started to walk. He put a note on the door saying he was out. "Ok where do we want to walk?" I point to the park.

He smiled and agreed. I still had my pistols on me but I didn't care my jacket covered them. Mephisto looked at me and smiled. "Tonight is a beautiful night. Don't you think Mephisto." He looked up at the clear night sky. The full moon overhead. "Yes it is such a beautiful night."

I walked over to a swing set and sit down. Mephisto walks over and leans against the poll. He seems to be very calm and relaxed at the moment. Then it was ruined when someone speared in front of me. I screamed and fell backwards off of the swing. My legs still over the seat. Mephisto was standing over me worried.

He seemed a little worried. He looked up to see someone in all green looking at me. "Amiamon what are you doing here I didn't call you." Amiamon I'm guessing looked at Mephisto. "Oh I'm not really doing anything. I was bored and decided to come and see my big brother."

I looked between him and Mephisto. I seen Mephisto make a weird face. "He looked at me. I was still confused. He let out a sigh. "Y/n this is my brother Amiamon. King of earth." When I heard that name I flinched. I decided not to get up and laid on the ground. Amiamon looked at me.

"Who is this brother?" ...