Truth

------------y/n's p.o.v.-----------

I was sitting in class and I could hear people whispering things about me.'did you hear that the headmaster expelled four students from the school' 'ya I heard that it was because they were bullying the girl over there.' 'well I heard that they have some kind of relationship.' 'what isn't that illegal?' I tuned them out. "Hey your y/n right?" I didn't look at them. "Yes im y/n." they smiled. "So I heard that you are close to the headmaster." I looked at the students I let out a sigh.

"He is a friend of my fathers. There is nothing more than that. And if you are going to try to get close to me because you think that will get you good grades you are wrong." They all looked shocked. "W-what. We weren't going to do that." I could see a few students snicker. The bell rang. I got up and walked to my next class. It was a lot of the same stuff I had already learned.

The bell rang for lunch. I decided to go home to eat. I could hear people following me. My home was on school grounds. I opened my door and walked in. I closed it and I heard someone try and open the door. I smiled because they couldn't open it. And they also couldn't break it down. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out my food. I made ramen. I smiled and ate it. I heard a knock from downstairs.

I walked to see who it was. I opened the door to see that it was Mephisto. He smiled and walked in. "Hello Mephisto what's up?" he looked at me. "Oh nothing I just came to see you. I wanted to see if you were available later on." I nodded. "Ya."he nodded and we went to the kitchen. "You know that there were some girls snooping around the outside of the building correct?"

I nodded. "Yes they are from the school." he nodded. "Yes but why are they snooping around." I looked at him. "They are trying to become my friend just to see if they can get good grades just by being fake friends with me." He nodded. "Ok. But anyways I want you to stop by my office later." I nodded and he left. I finished my food and then I used the key to get back to the school.

I walked to my class. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I sat back in my chair when the bell rang. I sighed and picked up my bag. I started towards Mephistos office. Some students got in front of me. "Hey your the headmaster's daughter right?" I shook my head. "No he is just a friend of my father's." They nodded. "ok if you say so. So where are you going?" I didn't answer them and kept walking. They started to follow me. I made it one hallway away from his office.

They stopped me again. "So why are you going to the headmaster's office?" I stopped and looked at them. "Because I have something to talk to him about." they snickered. "What more snitching?" I looked at them. "No. I don't need to be a snitch. He knows about everything in the school that happens." they looked at me. "Well let's see what happens when I do this." He threw a bottle at me. It had holy water in it. 'Where did he get that.' It exploded.

I ran away and was caught in it. I knocked on mephistos door. "Come in y/n." I opened the door and mephisto seen me covered in holy water. "What happened?" I seen him get mad and go out into the hallway. "I heard yelling and someone was yelling back. The school guards came in and dragged the students away. He walked back and lead me back into the office. He handed me a towel and I dried off. "I wonder were they got that bottle from.

They must have stolen it from one of the cram school students. I nodded. "Ya." I sighed. Amiamon appeared behind me. "Hello Y/n" I looked back at him. "Hello amiamon." He walked over behind Mephisto. "Have you told her yet?" Mephisto shook his head. "No not yet I was waiting for you." he nodded. "What is it you wanted to talk about?" They both looked at me. Amiamon had a serious look on his face. It didn't look good on him.