Tamer?

I read all the books and papers on these creatures I know every weakness they have. I had studied the bible and now know every verse that can kill a demon. I was an exceptional student. Father handed us a paper for us to write down our information on. I was going to be a knight, dragoon, aria, and summoner I liked the way you could be more than one type at a time. I was always fascinated with how people use guns it is awesome how they react to situations.

I handed him my paper as he walked by he nodded and I looked the other direction. I looked at the clock and waited for the others to finish. We had Lewen come in and show us how to see if you are a summoner. We all gathered around and watched as he summoned his creature. He handed us a paper with the symbol on it.

He explained how to do it. "You need to use your blood to summon your creature. Then just say the first thing that comes to your mind." We all pricked our fingers then held the paper and called out the first thing that came to mind. I said, "now the lone wolf howls." There was a puff of smoke and when it cleared there was a white wolf and a black wolf standing there.

The class stared at them in awe. "Congratulations Y/n looks like you're our first summoner." There was another puff of smoke and Cayte had summoned a black tiger. We were happy that we were summoners. We had to send our creatures away after we got to know them. People seemed a little jumpy around them.I learned that my wolfs each have a special name. The white one named dark, and the black one was named light.

They say they will fight for me but if I am overcome by the fear of what is good and what is bad then they will turn on me. I already knew that there would always be doubt in everyone. The class continued and we did some exercise things. The class ended and we all walked to the real school and went to our other classes.

We had lunch and we could eat anywhere on campus and I was sitting out by the fountain. I ate my lunch and looked out at all the other groups of kids who were playing games and relaxing. I looked around and watched as some students played tag. Others were reading and playing catch or throwing a frisbee.