Going Home?

"I am not small." He rolled over and I smirked and kicked him off. He went flying. "Well I guess that answers one question. She is stronger than she looks." Amiamon looked at me. "Well she can outrun me. Even before she had her powers." they looked at me I was still upset. Amaimon handed me a book from a bag mephisto gave him. I sat down and started to flip thru the pages. I finished it and then held it out.

They looked at me. "That wasn't even a minute." I nodded and Amiamon took the book and put it away. He had fixed my necklace and given it back to me. I wasn't to take it off. I sat there and then Lucifer reached over to me. "Well what I would like to know is why you look so close to father. But your hair is different and your eyes and flames are too." Satan looked at me. "Well now that you mention it you do look very similar." Buzzlebee looked at me. Lucifer picked me up and seen the necklace. "Well it seems that Mephisto has claimed you."

Satan looked at me and then waved his hand and started to walked out of the room. I wiggled out of his grip and followed him. He seen me and smiled. "Well at least you listened." I nodded and then we disappeared and reappeared in a garden. It was huge. "Pretty." He smiled and then took my hand and walked me to a lake. "Ok I will handle your training." I nodded and we started.

------------- "two" months later.-----------------

I sighed and then laid down on the grass. I had gotten to know some of the others and they weren't all that bad. Most of them were nice but some of them were just plain mean. I have gotten control over my flames and also gotten a new follower. It was lucifer he likes to follow me around here. It was kinda creepy at first but I got used to it. I was going to go home today. To my real home above ground. I sighed and then looked around. It was so peaceful here. Mephisto appeared. "Y/n."

I looked at him. I smiled. "Yay." I hugged him and he laughed. He smiled and we went to the castle. Satan looked at me. "Well I hope you keep her safe. She is very special." Mephisto nodded. "Of course." I was now sixteen technically. Satan walked over to me and handed me something. Mephisto looked at it. "Isn't that..." He nodded. "It will keep her safe." I looked at it. It was a bracelet with a blue fire emblem on it. The fire was moving. "Don't take it off." I nodded and then mephisto took my hand and we left. Lucifer stopped us and handed me an earring set. It was black fire.

"There is my protection." We left and went back home. Amiamon came with us. He stayed with Mephisto. "Well the others think that you just came back from a trip in america. So no mentioning anything about gehenna." I nodded and then he walked me home. It was my birthday last week here. I walked into my dorm and was surprised by everyone. Father walked over and hugged me. "I'm happy you made it back safe." I nodded and then everyone started to party. I got presents. Some drawing books and also some new bracelets. I smiled. I was told there stories about the camping trip they went thru. And how the class managed to get thru it. After the party everyone was asleep. I made my way to my room and walked in. it was still how I left it. I sighed and laid down. I fell asleep. I woke up to see Amiamon standing over me. "Hello amiamon." He nodded and then walked out. He knows I can kick his butt if he didn't.