Games?

"Who is this brother?"...

Mephisto looks at me on the ground. "Oh this is y/n. I told you about her remember." Amiamon leaned over me. "Oh so this is the girl your always talking about." When he says that I look at Mephisto. He was avoiding eye contact. I think that he was blushing. I looked at Amiamon.

He seemed to be studying me. "Do you want to play a game?" I looked at him and Mephisto. He was smiling while Mephisto looked nervous. "Only if I can pick the game." He nodded his head. "Ok whats the game?" I thought for a few seconds. "Hide and seek." He nodded.

Mephisto laughed. I was a ninja when it came to hide and seek. "Don't laugh Mephisto your playing to." His face dropped to one of regret. "Fine just don't go all out ninja on us ok." I giggled nodding. "Ok I will try not to but no promises. Ok let's pick who the seeker is first." Mephisto ended up being the seeker.

I laughed and he started to count. I got serious and took off to the woods. We had a minute to hide. I climbed a tree laying down on a big branch and masked my presence. My breathing became silent and my heart slowed down. Mephisto yelled that he was starting. I didn't see Amiamon anywhere.

I felt a presence under me. Mephisto looked around but didn't see me. He walked off. I heard a laugh as Mephisto found his brother. Now I had two demons looking for me. I surprised a giggle. Those are the only thing that gives me away. Unless I get bored. Amiamon was searching around the trees near me.

He looked up and stopped. Mephisto came over and looked up. The timer rang meaning I won. I sat up and Amiamon seemed surprised that I won. I giggled. "Do you know how hard it was not to laugh or giggle." Mephisto smiled. "Well sense you won that means that you are the seeker now." I laughed and went to count.

After I finish counting I yell letting them know I was coming. I walked to the woods and smelled something sweet. I followed the smell to find Amiamon. When I taped him he was surprised. I them followed the sent of ramen. Mephisto eats it to often.he was sitting in a tree. I jump up and tap him. He looks at me and sighed.

"Guess I lost then." I laugh and we go back to the starting point. Amiamon was it this time. Let's just say I tackled Amiamon after the timer went off. He seemed surprised when I landed on him. He was chewing on a sucker. I wanted one. Mephisto saw me staring at the sweet treat.

He knew I was about to start searching Amiamon. He watched as I started to pat down Amiamon feeling for anything in his pockets. Amiamon stared at me. I felt a pocket that had something in it. I grabbed it to reveal a bag of candy. Amiamon reached for it. I jumped off of him still holding the bag.

I looked at all of the candy looking for f/c (favorite candy). I seen one. I grabbed it and tossed the bag back to Amiamon. He watched me after catching the candy bag. I put the sucker In my mouth and jump. I was on a tree. Mephisto was starting to worry. I wasn't supposed to have candy.

-----Mephisto's p.o.v. -----

I seen the sucker was gone and She was on her sugar. "Amiamon lets play another game." I was worrying. "Ok what game this time?" She laughed. "Let's play tag. Loser has to buy the winner two bags of candy." She had caught his interest. "The winner will be the one who isn't it after ten minutes."

She laughed again. I walk over to him and sighed. "Amiamon do be careful." He looked at me confused. I didn't give him an answer. I got my chair and sat in it to watch the events. Y/n could be quiet scary when on a sugar rush. Even for a human. But their is still something I can't place about her.

I started the countdown. Amiamon was the first one it. So he would be chasing y/n. "3...2...1...GO." They took off. Y/n was three steps ahead of my brother. He was determined to get that candy. So was y/n. She has a sweet tooth. But we can't let her have them too often.

I had set a timer for the game. It has been going on for a while and Amiamon was being chased by y/n. She was giggling like crazy. I was happy to see her smile. It was cute. 'No don't think like that.' I watched the game. Y/n tackled Amiamon and ran off. He growled and chased after her.

Their was a minute left. Y/n was tackled by Amiamon. He jumped off and ran away. She got up and was suddenly in front of me. She tagged me. Just before the timer went off. She and Amiamon laughed. I was confused. Then I realized I had to buy them candy. "Where you planing this all along?"

Y/n giggled. "Maybe you'll never know." I looked at Amiamon who just shrugged. We decided to walk to the candy store. It was around sunset. We had been playing all day. "Ok go and pick out your candy. They ran in and grabbed suckers and chocolate. Y/n grabbed hard candy shop as well.

Y/n smiled as we left the shop. "I hope we can do this again today was fun." I looked at her and smiled. "Of corse we can." I looked to see Amiamon still following us. He seemed curious about y/n. We walked up to her dorm and she went inside waving us goodnight.

When we where a fair distance from her I decided to ask Amiamon something. "Hey Amiamon. What do you think of y/n?" He seemed to think for a bit. "Well she is something different. I can't tell what it is about her but she is special" I nod agreeing. Especially with the memory y/n had a while ago I have put something together.

When I got to my office and sat down. I was going to need to do more research into the past of y/n. Before the priest got her. I went to my room and keyed down. I would need to do some serious work tomorrow. This wasn't going to be easy but I need to find out what y/n was properly.