Unlocking powers and going to Gehenna?

"We need to tell you that there is a way to wake up your powers but it is going to hurt. We wanted to tell you to give you the choice." I nodded. "We want you to think about this because if they are awakened you will not be human again." I nodded. "Ok I will give you my decision soon. I want to know... Does father know about this?" they looked at each other. "We haven't told him yet." I nodded. "I want to talk to him." they nodded and I got up. "We will wait for your response."

I nodded and mephisto walked me out. "Be safe. We will have a talk with those students." I smiled and walked to my dorm building. "Well that was tiring. I will call father after a nap." I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up their was someone standing over me. I jumped. "Whoa it is just me y/n." I looked and seen father there. "Oh. I was going to call you..." Yes Mephisto called me saying that you wanted to talk." I nodded. "Yes I have something important to talk to you about."

He nodded. "Ok. let's talk." He sat down and looked at me. "Well I had a dream a few nights ago. It was one of my family before I was found by you." He seemed nervous. "Ya what did you see?" I looked at him. "I seen my real family. And that they were killed." he nodded. "Well there is also the fact that when I seen them in my dream... well they were demons." he looked at me. "Well. I have something to tell you." I looked at him. "What is it?" He looked away.

"Well I was the one sent out to kill your parents. And the the vadacent didn't order me to kill you because they didn't know that you were born. I killed them before I meet you. I didn't realize that they had a child till it was to late." I looked at him. "What did they do to get killed?" He looked away.

"It was a long time ago but they had destroyed the vadacant headquarters. And were seen as Really dangerous demons." I nodded. "But even after that it took the vacant fifty years to hunt them down. I was given the order to kill them. I did so but I took you with me afterwards. I never seen your flames.

I looked at him. "So will you be mad if I get my powers." He shook his head. "No I won't get mad. It is a part of you. But I will ask that if you do don't do anything to reveal them. We don't want anyone to know that you have them." I nodded and Mephisto showed up. "Oh I see you are awake." I nodded and Amaimon appeared behind him. "Well it has been a while Amiamon."

He looked at him and then back at me. "So have you decided?" I nodded. "Yes." Father got up. "Well I have to go. I don't want to be a possible witness to anything." Mephisto nodded and father left the house. We walked to one of the empty rooms in the building and they got prepared. They sealed off the room from me escaping and then Mephisto sat me down in the center and then we started. He started to pour as much power into me as possible. Amiamon had joined as well.