fight?

As I finished my lunch I decided to go and great mephisto. I walked to his office and knocked on the door. A cheery voice from the other side of the door asked.  "Who is it?" I replied. "It me (Y/n). Can I come in?" I hear stiff move around before the door opened and mephisto was standing there. He bowed and greeted her. "Hello (Y/n). how is your day going."

I smile and say. "My day has been ok I guess. I was coming buy to say hello and see how you are doing." He smiled. "Well i'm happy that you were thinking about me. Do you want to go on a walk with me?" I looked at him surprised. "Are you sure cause don't you have to do some paperwork for the school and stuff like that?" He looked at me making a serious face."Really? You should know better than that." I looked at him.

"Ok ok well anyway let's get going. I want to see that park you have here in town." He smiled and walked out of the building. "So what do you want to do first?" I looked at him like he was dumb. "You should have known that I want to go and ride on the roller coasters. It will be so fun and this will be a real thrill to go fast in a constant moving motion." He smiled and said. "I thought so. Now let's get moving we don't want to miss out on anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mephisto's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We started to walk down the hallway, there were girls giving us dirty looks. Because they wished that it could be them with me instead of her. One of the girls walked up and asked in a snooty voice. "Why are you hanging out with her? She's an ugly nobody."

I looked at this girl who knew nothing about us and said. "You know this is my school and I can kick you out for disrespecting the other students, and I'm sure that your parents won't appreciate you getting kicked out of this school for something so stupid. There is also the consideration that it will cost them a fortune to pay for the emotional damage to my friend here."

I looked at the girl and she was scared and backing down. "I'm sorry headmaster I didn't think about what I was saying please forgive me I won't do it again." I could she that she didn't mean it but she didn't want to disappoint her family. I look over at Y/n and she had a blank look over her face.

I grab her arm and walk her to the limo I ordered early before we walked out and sat her in the limo then got in myself. Their was a bunch of girls walking by that looked at the limo then walked away laughing. I looked at Y/n and attempted to get her attention back into the present. "Y/n come on. Come back to the present."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We started to walk down the hallway, there were girls giving us dirty looks. Because they wished that it could be them with him instead of me. One of the girls walked up and asked in a snooty voice. "Why are you hanging out with her? She's an ugly nobody."  "You are one to be talking. You just want to date him for the money and the popularity b****" She tried to slap me but i stoped her and pushed her down. I blanked out after that.