Park

Mephisto hugged me and seemed to understand my worries. He looked at me and smiled. "Ok well, we are almost to the park. We will get the memory off of your mind. I want to see you smile" I nodded and the limo stopped outside of the entrance of the park. Mephisto got out and opened my door.

When I got out I took his arm and we walked in. Mephisto didn't need to pay because he owned the place. He smiled and looked at me. "Welcome my dear to my amusement park." I smiled and we walked to the roller coaster. 'Go to hell' I smiled at the name. "Well isn't that a great name for a coaster." He smiled and laughed.

"Well, it is kinda an inside joke." I nod understanding. I knew that he was a demon. We got thru the line pretty fast I knew Mephisto had secrets about the rides but not secret passages. We were at the top in no time. I smiled and we took our seats. We got in the front. I was smiling when it started.

Mephisto said that there was a camera on the first Major drop. I was excited. The rid started and me and Mephisto had a bet on who could keep their hands up the longest. I planned on winning. We started to go up the ride and it was a slow process. When we reached the top Mephisto and me put up our arms.

On the way down before the camera, Mephisto turned and kissed me. I was shocked and blushing. When he pulled away he smirked. "I won." I looked at him confused. Then I realized that my hands went down. I mentally cursed. "Only because you cheated." I was still blushing.

When the ride finished I walked down to the booth to see the picture it was of me and him kissing. I looked at him and Mephisto bought the picture. We walked around a delayed some games. He won a big wolf plush for me. It was black and white. I smiled and hugged it. "Thank you, Mephisto." I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and laughed. It started to get close to closing time and we decided to go on the fairs-wheel.  When we got to the top it stopped. I looked out at the park in amazement. "Wow, it's so Pretty." Mephisto smiled and after the id I was tired. I yawned and Mephisto caught me.

"Oh is someone tired?" I nodded. He walked over and picked me up. I let out a small squeal of surprise. "Come on let's go back to the school so you can sleep." I leaned into him and started to fall asleep. "Goodnight Mephisto." He looked down and smiled at me. "Goodnight y/n."

---------------- Mephisto's p.o.v. ----------------

I was holding y/n as she slept. I decided to take her to the office since it was closer. I got to the school and we walked to my office their where some students still out. They scattered when they saw me. I have a certain time when all students need to be back in their dorms. I continued walking when I got to my office.

I opened the door and walked in. I walked over and opened another door to my room. I laid her on the bed and got up. She stopped me when she got a hold of my tail. I was trying to get out of her grip without waking her up. She looked so peaceful asleep. I gave up and laid down on the bed next to her.

I laid there and thought about how today went. I had kissed her on the roller coaster. I saw that she was shocked and I smiled at the memory. I thought about when she kissed me after I got her the plush. I smiled and pulled the blankets over us. I started to fall asleep. I want to see how this turns out.