old memories?

I woke up and looked around this room is huge compared to me. "This place is strange. I've never been here before but it looks familiar. Where am I?" I try to move but I can't I stopped trying. I hear someone crying then I realize that it was he I was crying. I hear some yelling going on outside my room.

Then I hear some footsteps come closer and a door open. A beautiful woman walked over to me then reached out her hand and cupped my face gently.There was a moment where they looked at me then said something but I couldn't hear her. There was a loud banging on the door and I looked over to see the door shaking and I started to cry.

I looked at them when they reached out to grab me they pick me up and started trying to get me to stop crying and calm me down. I looked at her and hear a loud banging on the door.I watched as the door shattered and a man burst into the room. He started yelling at the woman had she started yelling back.

She quickly pushed past him out the door and out into a living room which looked as if it was set up for a small get together. The man came stumbling after us. Then the girl ran out of the house and away. The old memory started to grow smaller until it was like a screen."Where am I? What is this darkness?" I look around at my surroundings.

"Y/n come on."I hear something in the distance "What's making that noise?" I looked around trying to locate it. "Come back to the present, Y/n please." it says again. Oh, it a voice but who is that and why does it sound so warm. "Y/n come on I need you." I start to follow the voice away from the screen.

I start to come back into the real world and I look around to see a worried Mephisto. "Oh thank god you woke up. I was worried. What happened?" I look at him. "I think I saw some repressed past memory." Mephisto looked confused. "What was it about?" I look at him and explain the whole thing to him.