2.Seth

Seth P.O.V

I walked out of the school fucking annoyed with James the know it all professor. I pulled a cigarette out of my pocket and looked for my lighter. Shit, I think I gave it to Bryan and he never gave the shit back.

"Look for one of these." A voice said behind me and I turned to look at Taylor.

She was a girl I fucked sometimes but as of lately she has been come very clingy and annoying to me. She was pretty, skin very fair, and her breast nice a full and nothing that she didn't do in the bed. 

"Thanks." I said taking the lighter and flicking it, and I noticed she kept looking at me.

"What is it Taylor?" I asked blowing  out the smoke a dropping the lighter into my pocket.

"So what are you doing tonight?" She asked me rubbing her hand up my arm.

"Don't worry about what I'm doing, if I feel bored enough tonight I'll come and see you." I said walking away from her.

"You're an asshole, Seth!" She yelled and I just kept walking reaching my hand up and flipping her off.

I heard her yell again as I headed to the bus stop wanting to make it to the store before I met up with Bryan for tonight. I stopped at the bus stop and noticed to point Dexter from my Biology class looking at her phone. I didn't talk to her as I waited for the bus, taking another hit from my cigarette.

"Hey, teacher's pet, how only you been waiting?" I yelled over to her and she looked back at me.

"Since I'm sure you have nothing better to do but look for attention from strangers at the bus stop I'll humor you. I have been here for less than 2 minutes, and since you haven't been here for more than 30 seconds I can't believe you're tired of waiting. I'm not all knowing so many be you are sick of waiting and want to know when the bus is coming. Simply turn your head slightly and look at the lights telling you it will be here in 3 minutes. You don't have to be a teacher's pet to have common God given since." She said turning back to her phone.

I didn't say anything to the annoying little bitch, just looked back at the sign I really didn't notice. I only had two minutes and I looked back at the skinny girl dressed in a uniform.

"All you had to say was 3 minutes," I said to her but she didn't look at me and I took a drag on my cig.

"All you had to do was look." She said back to me when I heard a car horn go off and I looked up.

"Seth!" Liam and Aaron yelled from a car and I looked over to them.

I started for them and noticed the girl never looked up weird little girl. I walked passed her slightly brushing into her and she just looked at me. I didn't say anything just laughed at her as I headed for the car. She was annoying, I hate suck ups and I hate know it alls. All she did was "Professor I know." "Professor I'll help." Annoying shit.

"Come on man!" Liam said pushing back in his blond air, and Aaron looked at me as i got in.

Liam was a blond haired, blue eyes having rude ass and Aaron was from Chicago but some kind of Hispanic.

"Where's Bryan?" I asked and they laughed.

"Chasing after some bitch." Liam said taking my cig from me.

"No really, Where's Bryan?" I asked as the smell of weed hit my nose.

"Chasing some bitch." Aaron said passing me the blunt.

"Sad, grown ass man can have any bitch he wants but he follows around that little weird bitch." Liam said making Aaron laugh.

"I don't lnow what bitch you're talking about, but go to the store so I get the Booze." I repiled and the two started to laugh.

"What?" I asked looking around as they pointed.

I looked over to the little nerdy girl and Bryan talking to her, trying to grab her hand and everything. I couldnt help but laugh at how hard i knew he was trying but failing with her.

"That girl is who is he is after?" I said shocked.

Aaron honked his horn making them both look at us as the bus pulled up. She got on the bus and Bryan waved bye to her before he ran over to us. He opened the door to nothing but laughter.

"Shut the fuck up." He said taking the blunt from me.

"Bro, Why?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Man, I already know, under those over sized clothes she got body under there trust me." he said taking a hit.

"You already seen it?" Liam asked.

"Back in high school when I was a freshmen, she got a little to lit and came home with ya boy." He said making us all laugh.

"But what's in her head is what counts." I said making everyone laugh.

"Please the only women I love is my mother and sister, these girl arent nothing but hoes. She's the same only one boy friend that she ran out of town when we where in high school. He fell in love with one of these hoes, and she broke up with him. I just want that pussy in my face." Bryan said making me laugh and the others.

"Let go Aaron I need to get the Booze." I yelled and he pulled off heading to the store.

"Go in Lucky Mart." Aaron said stopping in front of the place and I got out.

I walked into the store and look at this little smart girl works here. She looked at me and i gave her a wink but she just turned her head from me. She was a stuck up bitch, but I'm not after her like Bryan. I walked to the back grabbing three bottles of Vodka and heading out the store.

"Are you going to pay for that?" She asked me making me stop and point to myself.

"Oh I almost forgot." I said walking over to her.

She rang up my stuff and i looked at her trying to see that "Body" Bryan was talking about but damn her uniform was big. She had a cute face I guess but I took more than a okay face to I'm press me. I handed her the money and she looked at the time, for the 10th time in 30 seconds.

"Its 5:03." I said to her and she handed me my bag and I gave her another wink as I walked out.

Bryan could have her, not only was she teachers pet, but she was a weird girl as well. I looked abck at her and she just looked at the clock like she had something better to be doing. SHe looked out the window to me looking at her and she gave me a wink followed by her flipping me off. I looked at her a grabbed my nuts then flipped her off as i pulled the car door opena dn got in.