6.House Party

Seth P.O.V

I looked at Constance just standing next to a wall and my mind was blown at what happened earlier. She was really forceful with me and I don't know why, and what she said before we walked in.

"Hey Seth." Kerri said in a flirty way.

"Kerri what's wrong with Constance?" I asked her as she handed me a beer.

"Nothing, she's just standing there." She said and I nodded to a spot far from the music.

Me and her walked into the hallway where other people stood but the music was lower here.

"No, like why is she so quite?" I asked her and she laughed.

"She's just not into having the spot light on her." She said as Beth and Liz came over to us.

"What's going on?" Beth said looking drunk already.

"Do you guys now what's up with Constance?" I asked hoping they would say more.

"Nothing she's just holding up a wall like always." Liz said looking back.

"No he means why is she quite?" Kerri said and they laughed.

"No everyone likes attention sexy." Beth said and Kerri laughed.

I had to think they are her friends so she have been keeping this from them as well, what ever it is. She was in an ally at 1 in the morning, she pulled my hair in a way that was right if that made sense. She gripped my hair in a way that she only made it hurt if she wanted to, and she didn't want to do what to me. She made it seems as if I was an innocent bird that she could corrupt.

"What do you even care?" Liz asked me and the girls all looked at me.

"I don't, just asking I do have to spend time with her ever Sunday for tutoring." I said drinking my beer fast.

"Well ask lover boy there." Kerri said pointing over to Constance.

I looked over to Bryan talking to her and I smiled wanting to see what was going to happen. I looked as he stood in front of her and damn, she did look good in that red dress and the leather hugged in ever right place. Her hair was in a ponytail that that long going down her back, and a black chocker around her neck. I never really looked her over till now, but what still got me was her shoes. I looked at her legs and I wanted to rub tem so bad, perfectly thick but still smooth at the same time.

"Seth." Kerri said handing me another beer but I grabbed her cup of Gin.

"What?" I said to her and she grabbed my hand.

"I love Constance but she's not going to go for you, she's focused on her family and school. So stop just looking at her and dance with me." She said pulling me.

I walked passed Constance and Bryan and they both looked at me but Bryan didn't say anything to me. I know he wanted to seem like the innocent football player in front of her and I didn't care. We walked into the living room where everyone was grinding or some bitch had her thong half showing for a freshmen who's never seeing pussy before. I looked at Kerri doing the same to me, and she had all the assets to do it but I still looked back.

I saw that Constance was looking at me and suddenly Bryan looked at me and I looked at him. He gave me a confused look but I just turned back to Kerri trying her hardest to give me a chub but failing.

"Kerri you can't dance." I said and she laughed a little turning to face.

"Well dancing isn't what I want from you." She said making me laugh as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Is that right." I replied as she rubbed her knee up my leg till she hit my dick.

"Come on Seth, after I saw you yesterday I asked around about you little." She said and I looked down at her hand sliding down my chest.

"Yeah, and all the guys told me you where a sex addict and the girl told me about all 9 inches of you." She said making me chuckle, as she cupped my dick in her hand.

"Well Kerri I feel so honored that you took the time to find out more about but, no sweetheart. I don't even know if my dick is 9 inches I haven't  measured it and they haven't either. The only thing you missed when look for info on me is that I'm disrespectful to everyone." I said and she just laughed.

"So what, lets just go upstairs and let me measure the damn thing." She said and I pushed her back a little.

"No." I said walking away from her and I could hear her yelling at me.

"Constance can I talk to you." I said walking to her and Bryan.

"Sup Seth?" Bryan said and I looked at him.

"Hey Bryan, I need to talk to my tutor real quick." I said and he nodded to me but Constance had already started walking out the house.

I followed behind her as she stopped a few feet from the house and looked at me.

"Yes?" She asked drinking from her cup again.

"What's up with you Constance? Why are you like a demon in a red dress?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"I think you are looking into things that you shouldn't be, Kerri seems to like you so go after her." She said and Laughed.

"I don't like Kerri, I also don't like you either but I'm just wondering what's up with you?" I asked her again.

"My shoe is untied, can you get that for me?" She said and I looked at her and she just looked at me.

I ducked down to her shoe when I remembered she had on heels, and I looked up at her.

"Do you like being at my feet Seth?" She said letting her heeled foot rub on the dick.

I couldn't fight the erection I got from her foot and she looked at me.

"I asked you something." She said in a stern voice.

"Yes." I said shocked at my own words.

"Yes what?" She asked me.

"Yes, Constance." I said and she smiled taking a sip from her cup and walking back into the party.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked myself feeling like woman just made me submit to her.