3.Start

Constance P.O.V

I looked as the clock hit 7:00 and I almost jumped over the food to get the hell out of here. I told Bryan I would meet him for lunch tomorrow but I forgot I can't now. I looked at the email from Mr. Henson offering me a job as a tutor and I took it. I don't like to do a lot of things but I love a chance to make money.

"I'll see you Monday Connie." Judy said as I walked pass her and I said my good byes to her.

I pulled my hair from the messy bun on my head and let it fall down as the cool summer air hit my skin and I smiled. I walked maybe two blocks down and turned into the ally behind the stores. I was happy I worked so close to this place other wise I wouldn't know how to cover this up from people. I knocked on the back door four times, than a three more times, and one last time.

The door opened up and I saw Kellan the extra large guard for this place and he gave me a smile. 

"Connie." He said letting me walk in and I moved around the curtains till I heard a soft voice.

"Is that my Constance coming." Lady Leather said to as I came into her office.

"My Lady." I said to her as she gave me that cute but annoying Harley Quinn laugh she had.

She talked just like that comic book villain but her voice was soft as well making her the last one you would think of as a Dominatrix. She stood showing me her new red leather out fit that covered her completely and her 9 inch ballet boots stole my heart. Her long blond hair fell down her outfit, and her snow white skin only made the red pop more.

"Lady Velvet." She said making me look at her eyes.

"Tee shirts are not allowed in here so change." I ran out of her room and headed for the changing room.

I couldn't get out of my clothes fast enough and strapped on the outfit I picked out last week. Lady Leather was teaching me how to be a real woman of power since I have always only do it with out knowing. I looked out myself half naked heading back to her. The sounds of whips and chains made me want to moan and the though of what was going on. I stopped at one of the curtains and pulled it back slightly. I looked at the man on all four, with his eyes covered and a whip going over his back making me slid my hands down my own body.

"So beautiful." Lady Leather said walking to me and I back away.

"You don't understand your self just yet," She said with a laugh confusing me.

"I get myself a little, I mean does anyone really understand them self?" I asked her and she smiled.

"That's why I love you Constance smart, beautiful and so wise for just 24." She kept walking and I followed her as she handed me a black lace blindfold. I wrapped it around my eyes and she did the same with a red one, thankfully I didn't block my vision much.

"Constance, after next week my teachings for you will be over and you may come and work here or come to play here but I want you to keep what I have showed you." She said pulling open a curtain.

It was an empty room with everything to play with in the open, hanging from the ceiling and from the wall.

"Can you tell me what you have learned?" She asked walking around and I nodded.

"Never submit to a man, Never bend to a man and always be on top." I said walking around to the room and she gave me a happy giggle.

"You are right my love, never let anyone make up submit to them make them submit to you. We live on this big blue planet surrounded my men, who keep us as second. They rape us, they lie to us, they leave us and never let that happen to you. Don't let TV and movies tell you that a woman has to submit to be sexy, that you have to submit to find love. Men don't own you, you're not someone play thing." She said and I nodded to her giving her a smile.

She walked around showing me everything and I soaked all of it with joy. To see a woman controlling a man was not just erotic to me but everything I believed in. I've only ever had one boyfriend and I opened him up to my world, and he couldn't do it. I wanted to find love but missionary wasn't for me. I looked at the clock and it was already 1:50, and I looked at Lady Leather.

"Till Monday my Lady Velvet." I turned on my 5 inch ballet heels heading to change my clothes from this beautiful night of nothing but excitement.

I pulled on my uniform and headed out the door when I heard laughing from the ally. I looked back at Kellan but he was already locking the door. I heard Bryan's voice and I rolled my eyes, not him right now. I walked to the end of the ally and I knew they must be right there around the corner. I looked around and yeah, Bryan and two other guys sat down and the boy from class stood in front of them.

"Shit." I whispered wanting to just get the hell away from them.

I looked again and this time the boy from class glanced over and looked at me and I stood. I came from around the corner and walked quick in the other direction hoping they didn't notice and he didn't say anything. I made it to the end of the block and headed for the bus stop, I couldn't help but glanced back at that boy was still watching me. I know they are all drunk and high so maybe, he will just forget.