29.Confusions

Seth P.O.V

I woke up early and since it was Saturday I really didn't know what I should be doing, so I started to roll up. After I was done and showed I headed out looking for something to get into for the day. I stopped when I heard my name being yelled in the distance, and I turned looking around seeing Bryan.

"Come help me." He yelled and I headed over to him and I started looking for Constance but he just tossed a suit case at me.

"When did you get back?" I asked.

"Just now, and I'm tired as hell." He said closing his trunk.

"Where is your girl?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Man that shit is so much of mess and I'm happy I got you to talk about it. Let me take this stuff up and, we can blow that shit in your car." He said grabbing his bag and as soon as he walk into the building I pulled out mine, and call Constance.

"Hello?" She said in a cute sleepy voice.

"Where you sleep?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"Not since I heard your voice." She said making me smile.

"I missed you so much." She said making my heart flip in my chest.

"I missed you too." I replied as Bryan came out the building.

"I'll talk to you soon." I said as he stopped in front of me.

"Alright, talk to you soon sweetie." She said hanging up.

"You and Taylor are like for real now." He said making me laugh, because I forgot that was what I told him.

"Yeah she's a special type of bitch." I said pulling open my car doors and he did the same, as I fell in my seat.

"So what's up?" I said lighting the blunt.

"Man Connie is a fucking handful, and not in a good way and now this whole thing just seems like something I don't want to do. I mean I'm mostly with her because my dad wants me to be, but I'm giving her a chance and for a minute I really like her. Its just the more I got to know her the more of a bitch she became." He said and I had to force myself to relax because I wanted to fucking hit him.

"Yeah, then just leave her, your parents aren't dating her and you shouldn't have too if you don't want to." I said and he laughed.

"Come on Seth you my mom and pops, they want her in the family I mean I get why. Her people are good, and my dad wants me to marry and black educated woman, and with a little force she be tamed. Plus it takes the guess works out of everything, I keep her around to hold me down and shit, you know I'll have the other hoes." He said laughing and I forced out a laugh.

"I mean this whole things sounds silly as hell Bryan, I didn't think she even like you for real." I said and he gave me a look as he hit the blunt.

"Everybody loves me." He said as I looked down at my phone seeing it was Constance calling me and Bryan smiled.

"Taylor, how has that bitch been? I haven't seen her since she fucked the team at that party." He said making me laugh.

"Still doing what she knows best." I said picking up the phone and putting it to my ear.

"Seth I need to see you, in an hour." Constance said and I smiled and Bryan hit my arm laughing.

"Alright I'll see you soon babe." I said hanging up and Bryan laughed.

"You really are feeling Taylor, you go to her than lover boy." Bryan said opening the door and finally handing me the blunt again, but it was almost gone.

"Fuck you." I said taking a long hit off of it and flicking it at him and he laughed.

"Yo, when you get back I got some dope ass news to tell you." He said as I blow out the smoke.

"Like what? I'm right here." I said and he laughed.

"I need to make sure everything is right, and I know you'll love it, see you later bro." He said walking away and I started my car.

I didn't show it but what he told me was still on my mind, Constance could just leave him if he wouldn't leave her and as I pulled up to her building. I sat there smoking a cigarette listening to music when the car door open.

"Are you high?" Constance asked sitting in the seat.

"A little but you just broke into my car." I said and she smiled.

"Maybe lock your doors." She said grabbing the cigarette from me and flicking it out the window.

"Maybe but I wouldn't lock you out." I said as she came closer to me till her breath hit my lips and I forgot about everything that was going on, including my heartache.

"You smell like a cigarette." She said moving back and I laughed.

I grabbed my gum from my pocket and ate it, and spayed myself with my car fabreze. She laughed at my excitement but stopped when I pulled her to me.

"How do I mean now?" I asked her letting my breath hit her face and she laughed again.

"Like a flower, spearmint and cigarette." She said as I kissed her face making me laugh more.

I looked at her for a moment and my heart was going to fall out of my chest, is it really possible to be this in love with someone? If I though she would say yes I would ask her to marry me, and live the rest of my life with her.

"Constance stay with me." I asked her and her smile faded into a sad frown.

"Seth you already know what I said." She replied killing me a little inside.

"If you don't want to be wth Bryan why stay? I just had a whole conversation with him about how much he doesn't want to be with you. Are your parents going to live with this or you two? Why be with someone if just your parents want it?" I said and she gave me an annoyed look.

"Its stuff about it you don't get, and I don't want to explain." She said moving from me.

"I want to understand everything Constance, I honestly love you and I want to be with you, but I can't because of someone you don't like. I'm confused?" I said and she look forward.

"Just drive Seth." She said to me and like the fool she made me into I stopped talking and started driving.