4.Tutor

Seth P.O.V

I walked into the library pissed that I have to do this tutoring shit. I had to though, I was going to fail this microbiology class and I was being forced to do tutoring before that happened. I walked to the old man that was behind the desk and he looked up.

"Have you been smoking weed?" He asked me and I forced myself not to laugh at him.

"No, I'm here to study, see my books." I said holding up the one book I had.

"I'm looking for my tutor from Mr. Henson." I said and he nodded and pointed across the room.

I turned and looked at the girl he pointed to and oh for fuck sake. Its the little weird bitch from yesterday. I walked over to her and pulled out a chair next to her.

"Can I help you?" She asked me with an annoyed voice.

"Well I sure hope you can miss know it all, your best friend sent me here on a Sunday to study with my new tutor." I said in a southern accent.

"Well we only have until 5:00 and I'm leaving." She said looking at the clock and it was 1:03.

"What do you need help with?" She said and I looked her over.

"Nothing, I'm failing because I don't want to go to class, not because I'm stupid." I replied and she turned doing her own work now.

I had to stay her other wise that fucking library guy was going to "Tell on me." I looked at the clock moving painfully slow and I looked at the girl.

"What's your name?" I asked her but she didn't look at me.

"What's yours?" She asked me back.

"It Seth." I replied.

"Constance." She replied.

"Boring name for a boring girl." I replied and she looked at me but I gave her a smile.

She turned back to her work and again I looked at the clock, and it was only 1:20 now.

"Are you going to teach me some biology shit or what?" I said opening my book.

"I though you where smart already?" She asked and I looked at her.

"I didn't know you even was in this school till yesterday and I run into you all the time. First after class yesterday, next when your sexy friends said something about me, next Bryan is talking to you, and I see you running out of an ally at 1:00 am." I said and she just kept looking at me.

"How do you know Bryan?" She asked looking at me.

"Roommate." I said and she look down at her phone.

"I was suppose to be with him now but I had to do this, tell him for me." She said and I looked at her phone ring showing it was Bryan.

"Why can't you just tell him?" I asked and she smiled.

"I don't answer to anyone, let alone him." She replied and was it strange I kind of liked that answer.

"You don't like him?" I asked her and she looked back at her phone.

She didn't answer me just put her phone to her ear, and started talking to I'm sure her friend.

"I'll be right back." She said standing and I moved back so she could get out.

I was bored as hell in here so I looked around seeing who was in here. Not to many but the girl in the corner caught my eye. She had short brown hair, and thick ass glasses, not the sexy kind either. She had a skirt and a big sweater, and her skin was so pale she must not get out much. I stood taking off my leather jacket showing off my white tee shirt and my arms as I walked to her.

"Hello." I said and she looked up at me but looked down when she saw me.

"Hi." She replied and I pulled out the chair and sat next to her.

"Studying on a Sunday, you must be a smart young lady." I said smiling at her and she looked at her sweater playing with it a little.

"I just think the study of the human body is amazing." She replied and I wanted to laugh at her so bad.

"Yeah it is, I came in here to study as well but I noticed a pretty young lady alone in here." I replied and she blushed.

"Thank you." She said trying to hide her face in embarrassment.

"Sweetheart, I know this is going to sound crazy of me but I don't get around much and don't talk to, too me young women. I was wondering would you like to show me around this big library?" I asked reaching out and touching her hand and she froze but I had the bitch.

I looked up when I saw something red shining next to me, and saw it was Constance. She had on a red dress that was made of leather and her shoes had little diamonds in them making them shine. She looked over to me but just sat down doing her work, and I looked back to the girl I was talking to.

"I'm Chelsea." She said standing and I did the same.

We both walked pass Constance studying and I looked at her, Bryan was right, she had body. I followed the girl around the big library and thank goodness the old librarian walked out the room. I followed Chelsea to where the biology books where and she started talking. I wasn't listening to her but when I pushed her hair behind her ear she just looked at me. She moved to me giving me a kiss on the cheek. That was so cute, so in repose to her little kiss I pulled her to me giving her a hard kiss.

She grabbed my hand and moved it down till it was under her skirt and I smiled. I let my fingers play with panties and she tired to moan but I covered her mouth. I pulled a condom from my pocket and she looked at it, than around the room and she blushed nodding her head. This is the biggest rush I'm sure she had ever had. She turned around placing her hands on the books and I pushed her underwear to the side. I slipped my condom on and with out any warning I pushed into her.

She wanted to moan but I kept my hand over her mouth the whole. I moved in her quickly wanting to make this short adventure, just that short. I looked pass the books and got a glance of Constance standing now. She was kind of far away but that gave me a little me more to finish quickly. The girl was breathing heavy as I let her go, she gave me a look of pleasure but I just pulled off the condom and tossed it into the closest trash can.

"Thanks for showing me around." I said heading back to Constance.

"Here is my number, and lets keep this between us two alright?" She said and I smiled at her.

"Trust me you're nothing to brag about." I said taking her number and she gave me a deep frown.

I couldn't help but laugh as I sat down next to Constance and watched the girl walk out. It was almost three now, just a few more hours and I leave here.